Webform PDF dw crosstab

Ayuda, los datawindows tipo crosstab al guardarlos como PDF no funcionan. me
crea una pagina en blanco.

0
Carlos
8/7/2010 12:03:31 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.net 284 articles. 0 followers. Follow

carlos:

Necesito varios parametros para entender tu problema.

Esto ocurre en webform??

Como lo estas guardando en pdf que metodo del datawindow utilizas o es
por impresion via ghostScript???

el tama�o de la infomacion de ese dw es grande???

saludos

jm

El 06/08/2010 07:03 p.m., Carlos Perez escribi�:
> Ayuda, los datawindows tipo crosstab al guardarlos como PDF no funcionan. me
> crea una pagina en blanco.

0
Sybase

How To copy rows from crosstab DW to crosstab DW
Hi All, i am using pb8 and i am trying to copy rows from crosstab DW to crosstab DW, But the return code is -1 why? How can i copy rows from crosstab to crosstab or shardata from crosstab to crosstab? thanks david ...

.net control in powerbuilder webform
Hi all I am migrating my application from PB 10.5 to PB 12 webform. I was using ToolBar Strip from powertothebuilder. in my application. webforms deployment is not supported by the control. So, I decided to use images with mouse over event. unfortunately, it is also not supported in webforms. is there any way i can use some toolbar in pb 12 webforms application? i imported system.windows.forms assembly. & the same is added in the workspace. but, i am not able to find the same in the ide. can someone help me with this? regards rajesh Hi Rajesh; Yes, the Power...

PDF Metamorphosis .Net
Hi ASP.Net community, If you will need an easy in .Net component to convert RTF, Text to PDF from ASP.Net (C#, VB.Net) you can try our PDF Metamorphosis .Net: http://www.sautinsoft.com/products/pdf-metamorphosis/index.phpThe component is standalone and independent, it doesn't require anything else.In this package there are samples of Web-application and C#, VB.Net console applications. To convert RTF to PDF in C# you will need only two lines: SautinSoft.PdfMetamorphosis p = new SautinSoft.PdfMetamorphosis();//filesp.RtfToPdfConvertFile(@"d:\test.rtf", @"d:\test.p...

Could DW.Net save as PDF?
Thank for answer :) I think it's better to choose dw.net instead of other grid tools. I have tested dw.net for serveral days, got another question. code) adw_print.SaveAs(ls_path,Sybase.DataWindow.FileSaveAsType.Pdf, true); When process meet this code, program downs. Because I have not well known about dw.net and pb script yet, don't know what's the matter with this code. Dw.net can save as Excel format, but when PDF format, program downs. Have you installed GhostScript? The SaveAs PDF functionality requires it. On 27 Jul 2004 20:48:50 -0700, "ls...

Webforms DW.NET Beta?
Any word on the webforms dw.net beta? From what I've read it was supposed to start on December 3rd but I haven't heard anything about it. -- Neil Negandhi negandhi@vex.net http://www.sybase.com/dwbetaregistration there is some information in the sybase.public.datawindow.net group also Doug Porter DailyAccess Corporation "Neil Negandhi" <negandhi@vex.net> wrote in message news:41bdf2dc@forums-1-dub... > Any word on the webforms dw.net beta? From what I've read it was supposed > to start on December 3rd but I haven't heard anyth...

powerbuilder crashing during Crosstab DW execution
Hi Folks, My PB application is crashing whenever I am trying to run crosstab datawindow, During Design mode also, it crashes when i try to retrieve the data. I have Regenerated the entire PBL and that object also but all in vain. Currently I am using PB 9.0 build 5507. any help is appreciated. Thanks -Brijesh ...

Save dw as pdf from powerbuilder 9
Hi: I didn't get to save my dw as pdf in runtime. First I installed gs705w32.exe in the user pc and put the "drivers" directory where the pbdwe90.dll is and it didn't work. Then I read that gs7.05 directory also has to be where the pbdwe90.dll is and I moved it and it didn't work either. I'm working in windows xp and pb9.0.3. I hope someone can identify what 's my mistake. Erika Did the 'Sybase DataWindow PS' 'printer' get installed? It should appear in the printers list for the PC. If not, check that the user can install printer...

SaveAs PDF not working in DW.Net
I get the error "SaveAS did not complete successfully, return code is : -1 (Sybase.DataWindow.MethodFailureException)" when I try and save a DW's output as PDF with the following command: myDW.SaveAs (@"c:\temp\myDW.pdf", Sybase.DataWindow.FileSaveAsType.Pdf); I have installed GhostScript and have also done a "Save Rows As" from the DW painter to ensure that the "Sybase DataWindow PS" printer is installed ok. The PDF created for the DW in question works perfectly from the painter but it refuses to work within the application. Any as...

Merging PDF files in .Net WebForms
HI, I have a requirment when I have to Merge 3 pdf file that I print into one file and provide it to the user for download. I have tried serveral ways but have been unable to do so. I tried itextsharp but could not use in the web forms. Even he 'run' function is not suported and thus cannot use a seperate exe and merge the files. Additionaly I also want to be able to zip several files in and provide one archive for download. Is this possible in Web Forms? Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks Sam Hi Sam; Try the PDF Tool Kit utility ... I use this with ...

What's compatible with DW.NET 2.0 and DW.NET 2.5
The group I work with does nothing but PB applications. Finally there is some interest in moving some of our applications away from PB towards the .Net area. Currently we are not interested in what PB 11 is offering in the .NET area. We would like to be in a more 'native' .NET environment. Now with that being said , we are in the VERY early stages of using Visual Studio and Datawindow.NET. We have already found some issues with DW.NET 2.5 and VS 2008 that are making it difficult to move forward. So here is my question. What versions of VS and DW.NET actually work well tog...

What's compatible with DW.NET 2.0 and DW.NET 2.5?
The group I work with does nothing but PB applications. Finally there is some interest in moving some of our applications away from PB towards the .Net area. Currently we are not interested in what PB 11 is offering in the .NET area. We would like to be in a more 'native' .NET environment. Now with that being said , we are in the VERY early stages of using Visual Studio and Datawindow.NET. We have already found some issues with DW.NET 2.5 and VS 2008 that are making it difficult to move forward. So here is my question. What versions of VS and DW.NET actually work well tog...

dw.Rows and dw.Columns in dw.NET 1.5
Hi, I have extended (in VB.NET) the datawindow.NET 1.5 by adding 2 simple collections : Columns and Rows. I can now use the datawindow / datastore just like the .NET DataTable. For example (VB.NET) : To enumerate columns and set the backcolor to red : For each col As DatawindowColumn in dw.Columns Debug.WriteLine("column " & col.ColumnName & " type " & col.ColumnType) col.BackColor = Color.Red Next To set the value of 0 to column "foo" of each rows : For each row As DatawindowRow in dw.Rows row("foo") = 0 Next ...

How to save a DW to PDF from Powerbuilder 8.0?
I need to save my datawindow or PSR report to PDF from POWERBUILDER 8.0, please help You need a pdf printer to do this. Look on the net, their everywhere (e.g. www.PDF995.com). Nithya wrote: > I need to save my datawindow or PSR report to PDF from > POWERBUILDER 8.0, please help ...

DW.Net for ASP.Net
Hi. Does anyone know when DW.Net will be available for ASP.Net (web pages)? Is there or will there be a beta program for that version of DW.Net? Regards TJ Throstur Jonsson wrote: > Hi. > Does anyone know when DW.Net will be available for ASP.Net (web pages)? > Is there or will there be a beta program for that version of DW.Net? > > Regards > TJ > > ASP.NET support is planned for post-1.0, and no beta program has been announced, although I'm sure Sybase will conduct one. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] SDN Co...

Web resources about - Webform PDF dw crosstab - sybase.powerbuilder.net

Inside the crosstabs: Why Republicans don't support a minimum-wage hike
Democrats are vowing to make the minimum wage a midterm issue and will start by making a push to raise it once Congress is back in session this ...

Crosstabs
Kyle Leighton looks at the effect Mitt Romney's 47% remarks had on the polls. Full size version....

Updated with crosstabs: Dead heat in the 23rd
With two weeks left in the special election for the 23rd Congressional seat, Democrat Bill Owens has turned a seven-point deficit into a four-point ...

Beware the Crosstabs! Part the Second - Ten Miles Square - The Washington Monthly
Last week I took someone to task for placing too much weight on Gallup’s reports of Latino voters supposedly disproportionate turn away from ...

David Goldstein (@GoldyHA) on Twitter

Incarceration in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A graph showing the incarceration rate under state and federal jurisdiction per 100,000 population 1925-2008. Does not include prisoners held ...

Questions - Bill Clinton and Bush Tax Cuts - June 7-8, 2012 - Rasmussen Reports™
Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on

Market Data - ABI Research
technology market intelligence About About Us Management & Advisory Board Analysts Worldwide Locations Sourcing Guidelines Privacy Policy Research ...

One day later, pro-transportation tax forces say their side is winning
On Monday, Channel 2 Action News released an automated poll that put metro Atlanta support for a transportation sales tax at 42 percent – with ...

Why Gingrich is on top
A poll released today by Public Policy Polling shows former House Speaker Newt Gingrich capping off an amazing month’s rise by taking the lead ...