Skinning Sample?

Hi All,

Is anybody know where is default skin on PB 12.Net (Rough
Green, Metal,Expression Dark) file located?I can`t find it
on Sybase directory.I just want to create new skin using
that file as example.
Thanks.

Regard,
Johan
0
Johan
8/9/2010 3:41:23 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.net 284 articles. 0 followers. Follow

They aren't shipped with the product, but Sybase is saying at TechWave
that they are looking at making those files available soon.

Good luck,

Terry and Sequel the techno-kitten

--
Sent from a device that hobbles my fingers and numbs my brain. Please
excuse any spelling errors, grammatical errors or brevity.

"Terry Voth" <sequel@techno-kitten.com> wrote in message
> They aren't shipped with the product, but Sybase is saying at TechWave
> that they are looking at making those files available soon.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Terry and Sequel the techno-kitten
>
> <Johan> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Is anybody know where is default skin on PB 12.Net (Rough
>> Green, Metal,Expression Dark) file located?I can`t find it
>> on Sybase directory.I just want to create new skin using
>> that file as example.
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Regard,
>> Johan
>

> --
> Sent from a device that hobbles my fingers and numbs my brain. Please
> excuse any spelling errors, grammatical errors or brevity.

0
Roland
8/10/2010 6:54:57 PM
Hi Terry and Roland,

Thanks for your answer.

I can`t find it skin file in Sybase directory,i think Roland
right,Sybase is embed skin file on
Sybase.PowerBuilder.WPF.Controls.Skins.dll.

TechWave 2010 already started now,please let me know any
information about skin file from the TecWave 2010.

Thanks Guys.
Best Regard,
Johan

> My guess is they are imbedded within
> Sybase.PowerBuilder.WPF.Controls.Skins.dll.
>
> "Terry Voth" <sequel@techno-kitten.com> wrote in message
> > They aren't shipped with the product, but Sybase is
> > saying at TechWave that they are looking at making those
> files available soon. >
> > Good luck,
> >
> > Terry and Sequel the techno-kitten
> >
> > <Johan> wrote:
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> Is anybody know where is default skin on PB 12.Net
> (Rough >> Green, Metal,Expression Dark) file located?I
> can`t find it >> on Sybase directory.I just want to create
> new skin using >> that file as example.
> >> Thanks.
> >>
> >> Regard,
> >> Johan
> >

> > --
> > Sent from a device that hobbles my fingers and numbs my
> > brain. Please excuse any spelling errors, grammatical
> errors or brevity.

0
Johan
8/11/2010 1:07:44 PM
What I told you *was* the news from TechWave.

--
Sent from a device that hobbles my fingers and numbs my brain. Please
excuse any spelling errors, grammatical errors or brevity.
0
Terry
8/11/2010 10:10:49 PM
Hi Terry

Sorry for misreading ;).

Best Regard,
Johan

> What I told you *was* the news from TechWave.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Terry and Sequel the techno-kitten
>
> <Johan> wrote:
> > Hi Terry and Roland,
> >
> > Thanks for your answer.
> >
> > I can`t find it skin file in Sybase directory,i think
> > Roland right,Sybase is embed skin file on
> > Sybase.PowerBuilder.WPF.Controls.Skins.dll.
> >
> > TechWave 2010 already started now,please let me know any
> > information about skin file from the TecWave 2010.
> >
> > Thanks Guys.
> > Best Regard,
> > Johan
> >

> >> My guess is they are imbedded within
> >> Sybase.PowerBuilder.WPF.Controls.Skins.dll.
> >>
> >> "Terry Voth" <sequel@techno-kitten.com> wrote in
> message >> news:4c619ce5$1@forums-1-dub...
> those >> files available soon. >

> >> (Rough >> Green, Metal,Expression Dark) file located?I
> >> can`t find it >> on Sybase directory.I just want to
> create >> new skin using >> that file as example.

> my >>> brain. Please excuse any spelling errors,
> grammatical >> errors or brevity.
> >>

> --
> Sent from a device that hobbles my fingers and numbs my
> brain. Please excuse any spelling errors, grammatical
> errors or brevity.
0
Johan