Evaluation Error - Please Help!

Good Morning. I am trying to evaluate using PB12 Classic to
use to create webforms for our application. I have the
evaluation version and I am trying to get the test app to
work but have this error:

Server Error in '/PB11_web_services_example' Application.

The specified module could not be found. (Exception from
HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
execution of the current web request. Please review the
stack trace for more information about the error and where
it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The
specified module could not be found. (Exception from
HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of
the current web request. Information regarding the origin
and location of the exception can be identified using the
exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FileNotFoundException: The specified module could not be
found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)]

Sybase.PowerBuilder.Web.WebGlobal.Application_Start(Object
sender, EventArgs e) +0

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework
Version:2.0.50727.1873; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

If anyone can help with this it would be fantastic. Thanks
so much!
0
Henry
8/13/2010 2:01:04 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.net 284 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Help! Need help with ASP.NET error
I keep getting the following error message: "visual studio .Net has detected that the specified web server is not running ASP.NET versio 1.1 You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services." Here's what I've done so far: - run aspnet_regiis.exe -i - reinstalled .Net framework 1.1 - reinstalled Visual studio 2003 None of the things I have done has solved the problem. I am running Windows XP and IIS 5.1 I'm at the end of my rope - can anyone give me some ideas on how to fix this prolem? Thanks, dextermDexterdexterm@mindspring.com"Life ...

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

Help.... Net::LDAP error 84 (decode error) ..
For almost 1 year my script who queries a lotus notes LDAP server worked without any problem.... but since 3 days ago it stoped working.. Im not aware of any changes made on the Lotus Notes LDAP side.. here is a snippet of the $ldap-debug(3) --- 3D 44 49 53 2F 4F 55 3D 4D 54 59 2F 4F 3D 43 46 =DIS/OU=MTY/O=CF 45 04 2F 43 4E 3D 41 6C 6D 61 20 43 68 61 76 61 E./CN=Alma Chava 72 72 69 61 20 4D 61 72 72 6F 71 75 69 6E 2F 4F rria Marroquin/O 55 3D 44 49 53 2F 4F 55 3D 4D 54 59 2F 4F 3D 43 U=DIS/OU=MTY/O=C 46 45 04 2A 43 4E 3D 41 6C 6D 61 20 47 61 6C 69 FE.*CN=Alma Gali 6E 64 6F 20 46 6C...

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Own Help in Powerbuilder Help
Hi all How can I get my Own Help into PB12 help? In PB 10.5 I put this into pbhelp105.cnt. But in PB12 there isn't a CNT in the Folder .../help. I found only HxK or HxC in the help folder. I have my own help instruction for Programmer. I want to include this in PB12 too. Have anyone a idea. Thanks. regards, Andr� Rust Actually what you are supposed to do is add this line to the [PB] section of pb.ini: UserHelpFile=myhelpfile.hlp The .cnt file is a type of index file that is generated by the help compiler. Copy your .hlp file into the ...\PowerBuilder...

Help Help Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insert data error
Please tell me .Where is error in this code!Thanks  private void Button3_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)  {   OleDbConnection myCon=new OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OleDb.4.0; Data Source=" + Server.MapPath ( "db/db.mdb"));   string sql="Insert into Student (name,password) Values (@name,@password)";   OleDbCommand myCom=new OleDbCommand( );   myCom.CommandType=CommandType.Text;   myCom.Connection=myCon;   myCom.CommandText=sql;    my...

help help help help

Help Help Help Help

SQL Command now spits error with asp.net 2.0 beta 2, worked fine with asp.net 2.0 beta 1
TodaysEvents.SelectCommand = "SELECT location = " _ & "CASE WHEN LOCATION IS NULL THEN otherlocation ELSE location " _ & "END, ensemblename, eventid, date FROM events WHERE " _ & "Date = '" & DateTime.Now.ToShortDateString & "' AND isapproved = '1' ORDER BY " _ & "ENSEMBLENAME" Any thoughts? The error message I get is: The text, ntext, and image data types cannot be used in an ORDER BY clause. Hello, this issue has now been resolved. It had nothing to do with beta 2, it was a sql issue. asaf...

Help Help Help DataWindow.NET 2.0
Hello, i am using datawindow.NET 2.0 evaluation version my application is working fine using Pbls as source for objects as soon as i change the Pbl to PBD the application gives the error object not found however help says that u can use PBDs kindly tell me that this error is due to evaluation version or there is something wrong i am very worried about this behaviour because i have to report to my project manager for this behaviour of datawindow.NET kindly reply thanks Haroon Yes PBDs will work with the evaluation version. Is this a web forms or Windows Form...

Help: VS.Net debugging error
I have VS.Net 2002 Enterprise Architect on Windows 2000 Server SP4. When I run asp.net code, the message pops up: "Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the Web server. You do not have permissions to debug the server. Verify that you are a member of the 'Debugger Users' group on the server. Would you like to disable future attempts to debug ASP.NET pages for this project? " I'm sure that I am a member of the "debugger Users" group on the server. In MSDN article #319842, they claimed this as a bug of Microsoft VS.Net 2002 pro, ...

microsoft help with asp.net errors?
Hi. Just wondering, is there a section of the microsoft website (or any website) that explains in detail what each asp.net error is about, how that particular type of error can happen and general rules for fixing the problem? I've got a few errors that I can't make heads or tails of recently is why I ask. Hello, Usually what you need to do is just copy the error you get and then paste it in google search engine. You will get the same error listed together with a solution for that error. Another solution is to place a post here in the forums ;) regards.Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, ...

asp.net page error help.......
hi.. i have aspx page that is connected to a database i m trying to access the page but i m getting following error......can someone help me please... Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Input string was not in a correct format. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a corr...

Web resources about - Evaluation Error - Please Help! - sybase.powerbuilder.net

Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...
L396, 30.12.2006, pp. 1–849 C112, 30.4.2004, p. 92 C294, 25.11.2005, pp. 38–44 . REACH addresses the production and use of chemical substances ...

Ready-K! The Kindergarten Readiness Preparation and Evaluation Test on the App Store on iTunes
Get Ready-K! The Kindergarten Readiness Preparation and Evaluation Test on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Windows 8: The Animated Evaluation - YouTube
When I had some free time to take a look at Windows 8, I realized that I couldn't be impartial. The thing blows, and in this cartoon illustration, ...

Indian worker sent for psychiatric evaluation after vicious knife attack in Dubai - The National
Man stabbed colleague multiple times in face, neck and torso after losing his job.

Baby dies in New York after being thrown out a window, mother under psychiatric evaluation
The death of the child was the third time in recent months that babies in the city had been fatally thrown from a window of their own home.

Good Gear Guide Evaluation Team Reviews
Technology news and reviews for business and home.

Center for Innovation, Testing, & Evaluation: World’s Largest Urban Simulator
AT FIRST glance it appears to be an illusion &#8212; a giant, very pricey one.

Oscar Pistorius to start psychiatric evaluation at Pretoria hospital
Paralympian Oscar Pistorius will begin a psychiatric evaluation at a mental-health hospital on May 26 to determine if he can be held criminally ...

Costs of election promises need independent evaluation
The sky is the limit for political parties when it comes to making election promises. Having a Victorian parliamentary budget office would help ...

Casey Kasem to be fed, medicated amid legal evaluation: judge
A judge says Casey Kasem should be fed, hydrated and medicated while a court-appointed attorney evaluates the health of the ailing radio personality. ...