Beginners Guide to WPF

Here is a great series of articles to get your mind wrapped around WPF

http://sachabarber.net/?p=132

Kevin Lindsay
0
Kevin
8/6/2010 1:14:03 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.net 284 articles. 0 followers. Follow

  Thanks for the link Kevin.

Paul Horan's articles aren't too shabby either...
http://blogs.sybase.com/phoran/

Mark

On 8/6/2010 9:14 AM, Kevin Lindsay wrote:
> Here is a great series of articles to get your mind wrapped around WPF
>
> http://sachabarber.net/?p=132
>
> Kevin Lindsay
0
Mark
8/6/2010 6:04:41 PM
Good call Mark, I missed these somehow.

Understanding WPF and the XAML editor in PB12.NET by Paul Horan
http://blogs.sybase.com/phoran/?p=295
http://blogs.sybase.com/phoran/?p=322
http://blogs.sybase.com/phoran/?p=349

Kevin Lindsay
0
Kevin
8/6/2010 8:27:45 PM
Thanks guys...

Don't forget these instant classics...  ;)

Understanding "Containers" in PB12.Net:
http://blogs.sybase.com/phoran/?p=265
Get to know XAMLPAD:  http://blogs.sybase.com/phoran/?p=377

--
Paul Horan[Sybase]
http://paulhoran.ulitzer.com

"Kevin Lindsay" <klindsay@ivision.ca> wrote in message
> Good call Mark, I missed these somehow.
>
> Understanding WPF and the XAML editor in PB12.NET by Paul Horan
> http://blogs.sybase.com/phoran/?p=295
> http://blogs.sybase.com/phoran/?p=322
> http://blogs.sybase.com/phoran/?p=349
>
> Kevin Lindsay