XML Parser for PowerBuilder

Hello:

Anyone know where one can get a good xml parser for PB8.

Looking Forward to hearing from you.
0
Roberto_Ballinas

Roberto;

    XML SDK 4.0 from Microsoft. Available free at MSDN.

regards .. Chris

<Roberto_Ballinas> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> Anyone know where one can get a good xml parser for PB8.
>
> Looking Forward to hearing from you.

0
Chris

XML parser for PowerBuilder
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BEA685.F1783240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Has anyone created one or seen one for sale? I'd hate to have to reinvent the wheel... Chad Bradley ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BEA685.F1783240 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN"> <HTML> <HEAD> <META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Di...

XML Parser for PowerBuilder?
Anybody know if there is such a thing. Hi developer, I would search the internet for an OCX that can do this. You can use OCXs in PB.... -- Gegroet - Eric Aling [TeamSybase], Cypres Informatisering, The Netherlands Eric's Home & PB Site @ http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/cypr115 developer <nospam@firstam.com> schreef in berichtnieuws CEFCPlGL$GA.256@forums.sybase.com... > Anybody know if there is such a thing. > > ...

Anyone have a XML Parser for PowerBuilder?
I am looking for an XML parser for PB. Any example code would be helpfull. I am using the MSXML.dll control ('Microsoft.XMLDOM'). I have code that can create the object and load the xml file. I also need to use the 'Microsoft.XMLHTTP' portion of the msxml.dll. If you have used these I would love some direction. I have read the older postings from July and they got me started. Thanks in advance - Rudy Rudy, As far as I know, nobody has "wrapped" an XML parser in PB... Microsoft's MSXML is easy to use as an OLEObject, but you have to keep flipp...

XML Parser for Powerbuilder #2
Hi! Is there an XML parser for PB 8 available somewhere? Jan Erik People have been using the MS COM object. Use groups.google.com and the Advanced search capabilities to search just this newsgroup for old messages on the topic. XML features have been announced for PB 8.5, although specifics haven't been announced, and I believe the time frame for 8.5 is 2002Q1 (I'm not quite sure if they announced 2002Q1 or 2001Q4 at TechWave). Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:23:01 +0200, "Jan Erik Hermansen" <jeh...

XML Parser for PowerBuilder? NT
Does such a thing exist? >Does such a thing exist? MS provides a free parser that you can use from PB. I've been playing with it just a bit - I'll post my sample code at the end of this message. It's quite rudimentary but getting started is the hardest part, and it accomplishes that. For further info on the ms xml parser, see http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/c-frame.htm#/xml/articles/beginner.asp and http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/c-frame.htm?948086161140#/xml/xmlguide/default.asp for starters. oleobject lole_dom lole_dom = create oleobject lon...

PowerBuilder with SAX- XML Parser any idea?
Hi guys, I am using MSXML-parser to parse XML document with DOM technology. It is consuming a lot of memory, since document volume is high. Can I use SAX technology instead of DOM with PB..?. Through VB it is possible, but through PB can we use it directly or indirectly? I don't think so - not natively, anyway. I looked into this briefly a while ago. The SAX APIs need pointers to callback routines that fire when specific "events" occur in the processing of the incoming XML string. Since PB can't deal with that kind of argument, we went with MSXML and their imp...

Can anyone provide an XML parser in PowerBuilder?
Hi, all. Can anyone can provide me an XML parser that I can use in PowerBuilder? Native PB code is best, ActiveX or dll with source code also accepted. Regards. Feng Feng, Get the MSXML parser from Micro$oft. http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml It registers as an ActiveX control, and you use it in PowerBuilder as an OLEObject. Paul Horan [TeamSybase] Buffalo, NY "Feng Zhu" <fzhu@sumerp.com> wrote in message news:KN3RC8pOAHA.202@forums.sybase.com... > Hi, all. > > Can anyone can provide me an XML parser that I can use in PowerBuilder? &...

XML and PowerBuilder
Is anyone aware of an XML parser/utility which can be used with PowerBuilder? (DLL or something similar?) Regards Thomas Kellerer ========================================================== Who is user GENERAL FAILURE and why is he reading my disk? ...

PowerBuilder with XML
Hi: I suggest that PowerBuilder support XML.If PowerBuilder have XML function or component,it will be much better than Delphi! Barkely I agree. With the database world increasingly dominated by XML, I find that searching the (beta) help files for PB8 there is not a single mention of XML, like this has passed by the folk at Sybase. What we need, at the very least, is a datawindow to output XML and accepts XML as input. I guess we will have to wait for PB9 now "Barkely" <barkelyhwang@mpinfo.com.tw> wrote in message news:...

XML in Powerbuilder
Is there functionality in Powerbuilder 7 or 8 for XML? Where could I find out more about it? There is no built-in XML support in PB7 or 8. PB9 will feature an XML parse and XML export/import support in the datawindow/datastore. In the meantime, you are limited to string concatenation and using the Microsoft MSXML parser via OLE automation. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] Sybase Developer Network -- http://sdn.sybase.com <Jonna> wrote in message news:64B2A31B812014050068302685256BF2.0068303885256BF2@webforums... > Is there functionality in Powerb...

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

Web resources about - XML Parser for PowerBuilder - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles