What PB 5.03 dll's do I need to rollout an application?

I am trying to find out what dll's I need to rollout a PB 5.0.3 application
using Wise.   Does anyone know which ones I need or do I need them all?

Thanks
Rebecca Wheelwright
wheelwrightr@nabisco.com

0
Rebecca

Rebecca,

Check out the PB User's Guide for info on the deployment DLLs.
--
Regards,
Millard[TeamPowersoft]

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
mf3@gatesys.com

Co-Author of
  PowerBuilder 5.0: Object Oriented Design and Development
  McGraw-Hill, ISBN 0-07-024469-3
Co-Author of
  PFC Professional Reference (Block, Brown, Gasin, Green & Tauber)
  McGraw-Hill, 0-07-913267-7
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Rebecca Wheelwright <WheelwrightR@nabisco.com> wrote in article
<507yjg5S9GA.129@forums.powersoft.com>...

> I am trying to find out what dll's I need to rollout a PB 5.0.3
application
> using Wise.   Does anyone know which ones I need or do I need them all?
>
> Thanks
> Rebecca Wheelwright
> wheelwrightr@nabisco.com

0
Millard

Upgrading to PB 7.03 DLL's --> Rebuild project generated DLL's???
We have several apps that are all built using windows machine code DLLs and were last compiled / rebuilt when first migrated to pb7. If I upgrade to pb7.03 and then install the latest build 10077 or whatever it is do I need to rebuild all the DLL's? I'm assuming yes and feel more comfortable doing it anyway but it is time consuming and always a risk putting out new DLL's on the network. I did think I read somewhere that one of the fixes or enhancements in 7.03 was faster network execution of DLL's. Is this true? thanks jack Jack, Although it sometimes...

GPF in of_getitemany using PB 5.0.03/PFC 5.0.03 with 32 bit exe's
Hello all, I have just spent the day tracing a GPF right down into PFC, and I have found a problem which I cannot resolve. Basically, on insert of a row into a child DW, of_getitemany is called as part of the required column service (which is called from the itemerror service). of_getitemany (al_row, as_column) is called on the newly inserted row for a decimal column This function then calls of_GetItemany ( al_row, as_column, Primary!, FALSE ) getitemdecimal is then called on the datawindow and returns null I have placed a beep statement before the return statement at th...

need this DLL: PBODB050.DLL from PB 5.03
Can somebody please zip up and e-mail me this DLL? I received the following answer from Paul Horan regarding solving a PB 5.04 GPF, but when I tried to reply I received an "Undeliverable Message". "You can solve the GPF on disconnect issue by backing off PBODB050.DLL to the 5.0.3 version. If you don't have it laying around anywhere, e-mail me and I'll zip you a copy. - Paul Horan" Thanks. Larry Horowitz Thanks. I've got it. Actually Dan Harrel sent it to me. Thanks for the suggestion, Paul. No need to send it to me - anyone - thanks ...

Which .dll's can cause errors in PB .dll's
I would like to find out which .dll's (not PB .dll's) can cause errors in PB ..dll's - for example in pbvm60.dll. I know that drivers to some HP printers can cause errors in PB programs. Have a nice day! Joanna Any DLL that PB interacts with can result in errors... /ck "Joanna Owczarzak" <windows@poznan.varico.com> wrote in message news:P1Ms22iLCHA.654@forums.sybase.com... > I would like to find out which .dll's (not PB .dll's) can cause errors in PB > .dll's - for example in pbvm60.dll. > I know that drivers to some H...

SQL Server 6.5 / DLL's / PB 6.5
Hello, Our programs run on SQL Server 6.5 but we need to migrate them to 7.0 thus I was wondering which .DLL to use when deploying our PB6.5 program when the database is a SQL Server 7.0. At the moment we have been using v6.5.00.444 of pbmss60.dll for the SQL 6.5 and we have a v6.5.00.575 (03-02-99) which is supposed to be used for 7.0 - however it is called Beta which doesn't somehow doesn't give me a good feeling... is the latter really needed for running with SQL 7.0 or can we continue using the ol' 444 without any problems ? TIA </anders> ...

GPF's In PB DLL's
Hello, I have posted already regarding a gpf we encounter in pbrte050.dll. We are currently in the midst of researching several gpf's that are occuring in different PowerBuilder dlls when running our application. We are using PB 5.0.03 (32 Bit) with SQL Anywhere 5.0.03 (build 884). The following are the regularly reported gpfs we are seeing: APP CAUSED AN INVALID PAGE FAULT IN MODULE PBRTF050.DLL @ 0137:10d01c9e APP CAUSED AN INVALID PAGE FAULT IN MODULE PBDWE050.DLL @ 0137:115e6d2a APP CAUSED AN INVALID PAGE FAULT IN MODULE PBDWE050.DLL @ 014F:115e6d2a APP CAUSED AN INVA...

List of PB Dll's required to create independent Executable for PB application
Hi All, I have application developed in PB9 and oracle9, i need to create Executable and need to run to machine which dont have Power Builder installed. Please tell the list of PB9 DLL's are required to copy while creating Executable. Thanks & Regards Mukul Trivedi There is a section in the documentation that discusses the deployment files needed (and permitted) for PowerBuilder. mukul wrote: > Hi All, > > I have application developed in PB9 and oracle9, i need to create > Executable and need to run to machine which dont have Power Builder > ins...

PB 5, OLE's, and OCX's
Anyone have an idea that may solve this one: I create an OLE object, connect to a COM object, then use the COM object via OLE accordingly. However, when I build the application, the OLE object isn't being created. I created an ActiveX control (OCX) however PB 5 will no longer recognize, a.k.a. "see", the OCX control. Any ideas? Unfortunately, not by my choice, I don't have the option to migrate to a better version of Power Builder. Have you tried registering the ocx file... System32\regsvr32.exe directory\name.ocx HTH <Superman> wrote in me...

Needed List of RunTime File's / DLL's.
Can someone give me the list of needed Runtime File's / DLL's needed for PB7 applications. Thanks. Refer to the following Sybase info: <http://www.sybase.com/content/1001114/deploymentinfo.pdf> //Martin "DJD" <djd@str.org> wrote in message news:#6Ke$1CeBHA.346@forums.sybase.com... > Can someone give me the list of needed Runtime File's / DLL's needed for PB7 > applications. > > Thanks. > > Go here, it lists them all: http://manuals.sybase.com/onlinebooks/group-pb/pbg0702e/apptech/@Generic__BookView Acco...

DLL's in PB 5.0
Hello ! I work with PowerBuilder 5.0 under Win 3.11. I want to extend PB with some bit managing function, that I want to call from a DLL. I tried to make DLL by Borland Pascal 7.0, Delphi 1.0, Borland C++ 4.52 and it didn't work, I don't know why. The error message was 'Error calling external function ...' I tried it also under NT 4.0 with 32-bit PB by DELPHI and it worked, it is very strange. Then I last tried to make it with C++ user object by Watcom C++ and it worked fine. But I don't understand it, I declared everyting well, and there's nothing int t...

Location of PB dll's for application deployment?
Hi, When deploying a PB 7 app, I would like to put them in <system drive>:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\PowerBuilder But how can I make my .exe know where to find them? Regards, Eelco Hi Eelco, You could add an entry in the registry under the 'App Paths' key. Do a search in the registry for pb70.exe. You'll see a path string value for this key as well. You can do the same for your application. HTH -- Gegroet - Eric Aling [TeamSybase], Cypres Informatisering, The Netherlands Eric's Home & PB Site @ http://www.knoware.nl/users/cypr1...

Powerbuilder Executable
When I try to create a Powerbuilder (7) machine code executable, I keep getting a crash (Runtime error R0014) - saying that one of my application's dll's could not be opened. But, the dll's are all in the same directory as the executable. This directory is also registered in my path variables. I have also copied all the Powerbuilder dlls to the same directory as well. I've switched runtime tracing on and been able to establish that it's happening when one of my dlls is creating an object that is coded into a second dll. It is this second dll which cannot be opened. ...

PB 6.5 distributed dll's
What PowerBuilder Distributed dll's do i need to include with my application using PB 6.5? Thanks - Mike pbvm60.dll pbdwe60.dll and any native DB drivers. HTH -- Dean Jones, CPD Professional 6.0 Team Sybase PowerTeam, Inc. www.powerobjects.com dean@powerobjects.com Mike Shantz wrote in message ... >What PowerBuilder Distributed dll's do i need to include with my application >using PB 6.5? > >Thanks - Mike > > ...

PB 5.0.4 Application can't migrate to PB 6.5
Hi, I try to migrate the application from PB5.0.4 to PB6.5. After migration, some errors occurs. Problem 1: A window ( say w_abc) which is inherited from another window (w_inherit). After migration, it has following errors Object: w_abc Instance Variables (0002) Error C0001: Illegal data type: istru_result istru_result - is a window structure in w_inherit window and it is used in w_abc instance variables In w_abc window, Instance variables: istru_result istru_result1 Problem 2: If a function which used string array ...

Web resources about - What PB 5.03 dll's do I need to rollout an application? - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Patent application shows Apple Watch band that transforms into a case, stand and Mac accessory
An Apple patent application published today reveals an idea for an interesting variation on the magnetically-closed Milanese Loop band that allows ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Increased in Latest Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 19% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications increased 21.3 percent from one week earlier, ...

Mortgage applications sink after rush

Seagate pushing non-PC storage for 2016 with focus on surveillance applications
... products for cloud computing, consumer electronics, surveillance and enterprise storage for 2016. Seagate expects surveillance-related applications ...