What is PowerBuilder?

Hello experts
I am a student in CS, I am going to write a paper about Rapid
application development using PowerBuilder.  I need some articles about
the arhitecture of PB and how PB fulfill rapid application development's
requirement?
Should any experts have such articles or journals, please kindly email.
thank you very much!
SOS
--

Best Regards
Reply Address->'mailto:seeker@netvigator.com'

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1229 Views

Why don't you visit http://www.powersoft.com and browse the products
section.
You will get a lot of information/white papers etc. If you're interested,
you can
even download a 30-day free trial version of PowerBuilder Desktop and get
some
first hand experience.
Roy
Paul Ho <seeker@netvigator.com> wrote in article
<342FF1A0.710F@netvigator.com>...
> Hello experts
>
> I am a student in CS, I am going to write a paper about Rapid
> application development using PowerBuilder.  I need some articles about
> the arhitecture of PB and how PB fulfill rapid application development's
> requirement?
>
> Should any experts have such articles or journals, please kindly email.
>
> thank you very much!
>
> SOS
> --
>

> Best Regards