What Does PowerBuilder 7.0.2 Fix From 7.0?

Where would I find a white paper documenting what bugs PowerBuilder 7.0.2
fixes from 7.0?

Thanks...
Cayce

0
Cayce

http://download.sybase.com/software/tools/eastudio/35EBF1/pb702_ebf_8011.htm

--
pbm_hopethishelps,
Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase]

"Cayce Cook" <ccook@linnet.ca> wrote in message
> Where would I find a white paper documenting what bugs PowerBuilder 7.0.2
> fixes from 7.0?
>

> Thanks...
> Cayce

0
Roy

Downgrade from 7.0.1 or 7.0.2 to 7.0.0
What would be the issues involved, and what steps would be needed to downgrade from either 7.0.1 or 7.0.2 back down to 7.0.0? Am I stuck with offloading the databases to flat files, uninstalling, installing the mandated version, and then re-importing the flat files? Any advice for this Sybase newbie would be much appreciated. Thanks. No issues, easy steps... I often switch between point releases simply by copying/renaming subdirectories of C:\Program Files\Sybase. Each time I install a new upgrade or EBF I make a copy of the subdirectory; on *this* laptop it now looks like ...

Error ORA-01460 in PowerBuilder 7.0.2/7.0.3
Hello, I have several applications developed in PowerBuilder 7.0.2 and database Oracle 8.1.6. Now, we upgrade Oracle 8.1.6 to Oracle 8.1.7 and in some application I will appear the error "ORA-01460: unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested" when recovering the information of the database. I have upgraded PowerBuilder 7.0.2 to PowerBuilder 7.0.3 (Build 10213) and the problem persists. Any help that you can give me will be welcome Thank you Oscar Can you run the database application in trace mode and ...

Any surprises upgrading 7.0.2 to 7.0.3? Can I revert back to 7.0.2?
Has anybody out there run into any issues going from 7.0.2 to 7.0.3? I've gone through the readme, but I was just curious if there were any surprises I should know about first. Is 7.0.3 any more stable? I'm really getting tired of the constant crashing under Win98SE. If I have problems with 7.0.3, can I revert to 7.0.2 by restoring a backup of the Sybase\Powerbuilder 7.0 and the Sybase\Shared\Powerbuilder folders? TIA - Dave I don't suppose you want to hear that you've been putting yourself through a year of torture since Sybase put out 7.0.2/C3 that really ...

Powerbuilder 5.0/7.0 and MS SQL 7.0 Performance issues
We recently converted our app from Powerbuilder 5.0 to PB 7.0 -- the app in PB 7.0 definitely runs slower on the client PC's than it did in PB 5.0. Now we are migrating the database from MS SQL 6.5 to 7.0 SP2. We successfully converted the databases in a testing environment, but now the app runs terribly slow! I don't think it's a hardware issue -- the test box is a Compaq 8500 quad Xeon 500 w/1GB Ram. We experimented running the app as a PB 5.0 app against MS SQL 7.0 and the problem is the same. When we execute SQL directly against the DB outside of PB, we see no perf...

7.0.0 To 7.0.2 In Windows?
Longtime 5.5 user, just got 7.0.. Went first to update page to get latest patches. ALL the platforms EXCEPT Windows have a clearly marked: Adaptive Server Anywhere - Maintenance Release (English), Upgrade of 7.0.x to 7.0.2 Where under Windows it goes: Adaptive Server Anywhere - Emergency Bug Fix, Update of 7.0.2 to build 1462 7.0.2 09 Mar 2001 EBF/Patch Adaptive Server Anywhere - Emergency Bug Fix, Update of 7.0.1 to build 1176 7.0.1 14 Feb 2001 EBF/Patch Adaptive Server Anywhere - Verified Bug Fixes, Update of 7.01 to build 1169 7.0.1 14 Feb 2001 EBF/Patch ...

PowerBuilder 7.0 & SQL Server 7.0
Hi: I've develop an application that connect to and MS SQL SERVER 7.0 database via ODBC. When i make the .exe file and run it in Win95 or Windows NT Workstation it works fine, but when i run it in a Win98 client the following error apears. SQLSTATE=22005 - "Invalid character value for cast specification." Any clues about this. The exe was build in PowerBuilder 7.0 over a Windows NT Workstation 4.0 Thanks in advance. Jorge, Try adding to the dbparm - CallEscape='No'. Here is an example: SQLCA.DBParm = "Connectstring='DSN=<your ...

Connect MS-SQL 7.0 in PowerBuilder 7.0
In PowerBuilder 6.5, I can connect MS-SQL 6.5 directly not using ODBC, but in PowerBuilder 7.0, how can I connect MS-SQL 7.0 directly ? Please post to the powersoft.public.powerbuilder newsgroups This is dedicated to PB issues when used within Jaguar Masun wrote: > In PowerBuilder 6.5, I can connect MS-SQL 6.5 directly not using ODBC, but > in PowerBuilder 7.0, how can I connect MS-SQL 7.0 directly ? ...

PowerBuilder 7.0 & SQL Server 7.0
Hi: I've develop an application that connect to and MS SQL SERVER 7.0 database via ODBC. When i make the .exe file and run it in Win95 or Windows NT Workstation it works fine, but when i run it in a Win98 client the following error apears. SQLSTATE=22005 - "Invalid character value for cast specification." Any clues about this. The exe was build in PowerBuilder 7.0 over a Windows NT Workstation 4.0 Thanks in advance. Jorge, Try adding to the dbparm - CallEscape='No'. Here is an example: SQLCA.DBParm = "Connectstring='DSN=<your ...

Does Thunderbird 0.7.3 use the same language pack as 0.7.1 and 0.7.2?
Does Thunderbird 0.7.3 use the same language pack as 0.7.1 and 0.7.2? Javier Javier SOLA schreef: > > Does Thunderbird 0.7.3 use the same language pack as 0.7.1 and 0.7.2? > > Javier yes. :-) -- Thunderbird NL http://thunderbirdnl.mozdev.org ...

Powerbuilder 9.0 Migration from powerbuilder 7.0.3 problem
Hi all, i was trying an migrate an powerbuilder 7.0.3 application to powerbuilder 9.0(PFC BASED APPLICATION (PFC objects version PB 6.5) ) during migration i am getting this error. tcmborrower.pbl(w_cursor_check).w_cursor_check.open.2: Error C0163: The definition of referenced global variable sqlca was improperly compiled in object trcomps Did anybody faced this kind of error? Thx Ashok JPMORGAN ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp First error message which i got during the migration is : tcmappl.pb...

Upgrade from 7.0.2 to 7.0.3hp1 #2
Hello all, I was wondering what the update process is from GW 7.0.2 to 7.0.3hp1. I have heard conflicting ideas about the way it needs to be done. Do I need to treat it as a GW system upgrade where the agents need to be taken down or as a patching of the system that can be done with the agents up and running? And WebAccess doesnt need to be reinstalled does it? That is just for when you move up a whole release like 6.x to 7.x is it not? All advice welcome Curious Sam -- CuriousSam ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On Wed...

Powerbuilder 7.0.2 #2
When will PB 7.0.2 be released? Jan Erik Here's a couple of factoids: - 7.0.1 was released early August - the last official statement from Sybase *I* heard regarding maintenance releases was that the period between maintenance releases was to be six months - while 7.0.1 came in quite early at 3.5 months (the EAStudio version looks like it will be closer to 4.5.- 5 months by the time we get it), other maintenance releases in the past couple of years have tended to be around 8 or 9 months coming - Sybase will never commit to a release date until it is out the door...

Version 2.0.0.7 vs 2.0.0.6
Name: Tina Rolston Email: trolstonatfranklindotk12dotgadotus Product: Firefox Summary: Version 2.0.0.7 vs 2.0.0.6 Comments: We are having problems with the updated version of FF. Is there any way I can get the 2.0.0.6 dmg to downgrade. We are running Infinite Campus software on MAC OS X and for some reason, the upgrade is not working. Please help!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Bug in FF 2.0.0.8 and not in 2.0.0.7
Name: Prem Gurbani Email: gurbaniatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Bug in FF 2.0.0.8 and not in 2.0.0.7 Comments: Hi, I seem to find an issue in 2.0.0.8 but not in 2.0.0.7 I have verified this in Linux, Windows and Mac OS. The issue is quite critical. I have some images with imagemaps generated via Ajax. After loading, in 2.0.0.8 these images simply dissapear. 2.0.0.7 worked OK Please let me know if this is something know... I know I haven' provided more detail, I can do so if you are unaware of something like this ("dissapearing images"), and I...

Web resources about - What Does PowerBuilder 7.0.2 Fix From 7.0? - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles