Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

We use PB6.5.
We would want to use a DLL create from PB in a PB application.
We compiled an a PBL as DLL.
After we tried to use DLL in a user object external, but without success.
How can we do to use DLL create from PB or use in a new PB application some
object (visual and no) before compiled with PB?
Any help will be appreciated.
Saul.Convalle@mail.cec.it

Saul
11/3/1998 3:40:31 PM
📁 sybase.powerbuilder.general
📃 62418 articles.
⭐ 19 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 2881 Views

When you create a DLL from a PB library it is not really a standard Windows
DLL.  I'm not sure what the difference is.  If you are making calls from PB
then just use the standard PB calling syntax the same as if the object were
in a PBD.

0
Roland
11/3/1998 4:00:32 PM
OK.
But I have to use a DLL (created before from PB) without that I have the
PBL.
I would want to create the DLL one time and reuse it in some PB application
without compiling DLL one more.
I have to give a source PB application (PBL) to a customer, but I don't want
to give him some objects that I want to put in a DLL.

Roland Smith ha scritto nel messaggio ...
>When you create a DLL from a PB library it is not really a standard Windows
>DLL.  I'm not sure what the difference is.  If you are making calls from PB
>then just use the standard PB calling syntax the same as if the object were
>in a PBD.

0
Saul