Upgrade from 7.0.2 to 7.03 crash on report dw

Hi All,

    I just tried to upgrade from PB 7.0.2 to PB 7.0.3 successfully but there
is one problem that certain report datawindows crash when it retrieved data.
I have no problem with these datawindows in PB 7.0.2; therefore, I am really
lost here.  Please let me know any suggestion or information is really
appreciated and thank you very much in advance.

0
Sybase

Any chance you can identify a common attribute? For example, we know
that detail bands of height less than 2 can blow things up. Once
you've got a suspect cause, we can come up with work arounds.

Let us know,

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:19:57 -0700, "Sybase" <job@informgis.com> wrote:

>    I just tried to upgrade from PB 7.0.2 to PB 7.0.3 successfully but there
>is one problem that certain report datawindows crash when it retrieved data.
>I have no problem with these datawindows in PB 7.0.2; therefore, I am really
>lost here.  Please let me know any suggestion or information is really
>appreciated and thank you very much in advance.

Home of PBL Peeper, a PowerBuilder Developer's Toolkit,
winner of PowerTimes 1999 "Little Helper of the Year"
0
Terry

Any surprises upgrading 7.0.2 to 7.0.3? Can I revert back to 7.0.2?
Has anybody out there run into any issues going from 7.0.2 to 7.0.3? I've gone through the readme, but I was just curious if there were any surprises I should know about first. Is 7.0.3 any more stable? I'm really getting tired of the constant crashing under Win98SE. If I have problems with 7.0.3, can I revert to 7.0.2 by restoring a backup of the Sybase\Powerbuilder 7.0 and the Sybase\Shared\Powerbuilder folders? TIA - Dave I don't suppose you want to hear that you've been putting yourself through a year of torture since Sybase put out 7.0.2/C3 that really ...

Upgrade from 7.0.2 to 7.0.3hp1 #2
Hello all, I was wondering what the update process is from GW 7.0.2 to 7.0.3hp1. I have heard conflicting ideas about the way it needs to be done. Do I need to treat it as a GW system upgrade where the agents need to be taken down or as a patching of the system that can be done with the agents up and running? And WebAccess doesnt need to be reinstalled does it? That is just for when you move up a whole release like 6.x to 7.x is it not? All advice welcome Curious Sam -- CuriousSam ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On Wed...

Downgrade from 7.0.1 or 7.0.2 to 7.0.0
What would be the issues involved, and what steps would be needed to downgrade from either 7.0.1 or 7.0.2 back down to 7.0.0? Am I stuck with offloading the databases to flat files, uninstalling, installing the mandated version, and then re-importing the flat files? Any advice for this Sybase newbie would be much appreciated. Thanks. No issues, easy steps... I often switch between point releases simply by copying/renaming subdirectories of C:\Program Files\Sybase. Each time I install a new upgrade or EBF I make a copy of the subdirectory; on *this* laptop it now looks like ...

Upgrading 7.0.2 to 7.0.3hp1
Hi, About to do the above upgrade on NW6.5SP7/GW 7.0.2 with all GW components on one server. One domain, 2 PO's plus and external PO reference (to allow external email addresses to be added to the System Address Book so that they can be used with distribution lists - ridiculous kludge, but that's another story) Last upgrade I tried generated new config files and took tinkering to get the old ones back, is there some magic switch that will upgrade GW and all the agents and leave the blasted configuration alone? We use GWAVA and it obviously didn't work afterwards. ...

Upgrade from 7.0.2 to 7.0.3HP1
I am running all GroupWise 7.0.2 modules on a single NW6.5Sp7 server and plan to upgrade to 7.0.3HP1. I can run the upgrade using the gw703hp1_full_nlwin_us.exe download, right? Is there anything that I should be concerned with? My plan is not to auto-update the client until testing the SP3HP1 client on a few PCs and ensure everything is working before upgrading all the PCs. Thanks Wilson -- wilsonhandy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ wilsonhandy wrote: > > I am running all GroupWise 7.0.2 modules on a single NW6.5S...

What Does PowerBuilder 7.0.2 Fix From 7.0?
Where would I find a white paper documenting what bugs PowerBuilder 7.0.2 fixes from 7.0? Thanks... Cayce http://download.sybase.com/software/tools/eastudio/35EBF1/pb702_ebf_8011.htm -- pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] Sybase Developers Network (SDN) - http:///www.sybase.com/sdn "Cayce Cook" <ccook@linnet.ca> wrote in message news:UGpDliNl$GA.298@forums.sybase.com... > Where would I find a white paper documenting what bugs PowerBuilder 7.0.2 > fixes from 7.0? > > > Thanks... > Cayce > > ...

Upgrade from ASA 7.0.2 to 7.0.3
Where can I find the upgrade from ASA 7.0.2 to ASA 7.0.3 english version for Windows platform? I can find only French, German and Japanese versions. Thanks. Follow the instructions in my footer. Make sure you change time frame to all, since the 703 maintenance release is probably more than 6 months old. -- Reg Domaratzki, Sybase iAnywhere Solutions Certified SQL Anywhere Associate Please reply only to the newsgroup ASA Patches and EBFs : http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm -> Choose SQL Anywhere Studio -> Set "Platform Preview" and "T...

Upgrade from 7.0.2 to 7.0.3 Question
This may be basic but I've actually never performed an upgrade before. I have a question regarding what actually happens during a certain part of the update/install wizard. During the wizard you are presented with Update GroupWise System dialog box that lists the three steps you need to perform. Here you must enter the location of your domain... no problem here. I eventually have to select Install and select a platform, NetWare. What I'm confused on is the part about the Installation Path. The wizard asks for a path where I want to install the GroupWise agent softw...

Upgrading ASA from 7.0.2 to 7.0.3
Hi. One of our customers just applied the latest 7.0.3 update to his Novell server. Our application started misbehaving after the ASA upgrade to 703. Is it necessary to always upgrade the ASA client when upgrading the server? Our customer said that the Novell update he downloaded did not have a client update. Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks, Doug ...

About to upgrade 7.0.2 to 7.0.3HP1
Hi, Am about to do the upgrade from 7.0.2 to 7.0.3HP1 on a NW65SP7 box. We use GWAVA and I want this to go as smoothly as possible. What's the recommended process in the experience of those here? Anything to watch out for, need to fix before/after/during? Thanks in Advance -- Geoff Roberts Computer Systems Manager Saint Mark's College Port Pirie, South Australia geoffrobxATstmarksxdotppxdotcatholicxdoteduxdotaux Remove the x's Geoff, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, an...

Error ORA-01460 in PowerBuilder 7.0.2/7.0.3
Hello, I have several applications developed in PowerBuilder 7.0.2 and database Oracle 8.1.6. Now, we upgrade Oracle 8.1.6 to Oracle 8.1.7 and in some application I will appear the error "ORA-01460: unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested" when recovering the information of the database. I have upgraded PowerBuilder 7.0.2 to PowerBuilder 7.0.3 (Build 10213) and the problem persists. Any help that you can give me will be welcome Thank you Oscar Can you run the database application in trace mode and ...

Does Thunderbird 0.7.3 use the same language pack as 0.7.1 and 0.7.2?
Does Thunderbird 0.7.3 use the same language pack as 0.7.1 and 0.7.2? Javier Javier SOLA schreef: > > Does Thunderbird 0.7.3 use the same language pack as 0.7.1 and 0.7.2? > > Javier yes. :-) -- Thunderbird NL http://thunderbirdnl.mozdev.org ...

Trying to upgrade from 7.0 to 7.03
I have a licensed copy of IM 7.0 and downloaded PB-IM703_10009.zip and installed with all of the default settings. I get an error saying: "String DISPLAY_NAME" was not found in string table". I hit OK and get another which says: "String PB7_FLD_README" was not found in string table" After installation, I bring up Infomaker and I still have the same version 7.0 build 5031 installed. I checked the version of the executable and it is the same thing 7.00.5031. I was under the impression that this update would give me a new executable, and hopefu...

Upgrading 7.0.0 to 7.0.1
I am trying to solve a PHP problem with 7.0.0 and have been told that the problem is fixed in 7.0.1 and that I should upgrade. The problem is HOW do I upgrade from 7.0.0 to 7.0.1. We have a registered copy of 7.0.0 which has been patched to build 477, but there is no downloadable upgrade to 7.0.1 on the web site. I have downloaded both the 7.0.1 1138 and 1161 EBF's but neither will apply themselves to our current build. Does anybody have any idea how to do this. Andrew Niven >The problem is HOW do I upgrade from 7.0.0 to 7.0.1. We have >a registered copy o...

Web resources about - Upgrade from 7.0.2 to 7.03 crash on report dw - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Windows Anytime Upgrade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Windows Anytime Upgrade (WAU) was an upgrade method offered by Microsoft and selected licensed resellers to users who intended to upgrade their ...

President Obama's Facebook Page Upgrades To Timeline
Yes, we can upgrade to timeline. U.S. President Barack Obama's Facebook page has the new layout.

Four Reasons to Upgrade to the New Share Dialog for iOS
... as friend tagging and privacy controls. 2. A faster and more native sharing experience Pinterest and popular iOS game 4 Pics 1 Word upgraded ...

More Streams: Facebook to Upgrade App Directory, App About Pages Soon
Over 50,000 applications have been added to the Facebook application directory since it first launched two years ago, and Facebook says it’s ...

Search Twitter - upgrade
... here Search Refresh Laura Tobin @ Lauratobin1 2m The only way to get through today is chocolate, I'm going to start small with baby & upgrade ...

Brain Upgrade - Improve Concentration and Relieve Stress! on the App Store on iTunes
Get Brain Upgrade - Improve Concentration and Relieve Stress! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

upgrade - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... Flickr. We noticed that you may be using an unsupported browser. All the basics will still work, but to get the most out of Flickr please upgrade ...

ModBook Upgrade by TechRestore - YouTube
http://www.techrestore.com/ - TechRestore Video - Here is the world's first Modbook upgrade video - TechRestore stop-motion style, of course! ...