Unable to use EAServer with Powerbuilder 8.03

When a row is deleted from the client and passed to the server in a blob,
upon the server unloading the blob the deleted row is not available.  Went
back to 8.02, and it worked fine.
0
Alan_Simpson

EAServer 4.2 and Powerbuilder 8.03
I am trying to deploy the SybInsure Sample Web application locally on My PC but I am getting the Output Message; ---------- Deploy: Deploy of target Web DynamoDeployment: Building... Web - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s) Deploying... ObjMod80.ssc Enquiry.htm ..... bla bla bla.............. SybInsure.htm UnderConstruction.htm Deploying Connections... Could not connect to the Dynamo DB Web Deployed - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s) ---------- Finished Deploy of target Web What checks can I perform to get the application deployed to Dynamo. Thanks, Leslie Verify that you can conne...

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

Best way to use use Crystal Report in Powerbuilder 8
I have been asked to look into viewing reports created in Crystal Reports 9 from within a Powerbuilder 8 application. I'm not sure at all where to start, I think perhaps the Crystal Report Viewer Control may be what I need to use, can anyone tell me if that's what I need to use, or is there a better way to view these reports in PB? Can anyone point me to any documentation describinh how to use the Report Viewer Control? Thanks a lot! Aron Cox Capilano College Vancouver Canada ...

Powerbuilder 8.03, PVCS 6.8.10 and Powergen adding to source control.
We are moving from PB 6.5 to PB 8.03 and going to PVCS VM for version control. I've created a script to export Powerbuilder .sr* and create ..pbg files in PBL subdirectories. The script runs sucessfully and creates all of the .sr* and .pbg files in their respective pbl subdirectories. I then run a PCLI command line addfiles command script to add the files to PVCS VM. This completes successfully and creates the archives correctly. I then open Powerbuilder and open the respective workspace. PB does not show the code as being added to source control. Is there some sort of magic I...

Powerbuilder 9.0 vs. Powerbuilder 8.0
What is the difference in Powerbilder 9.0 and 8.0? I would like to point out that the Appeon newsgroup is monitored by Sybase and Appeon engineering staff who are very knowledgeable about Appeon issues. Question that are purely PowerBuilder-related are best answered by the staff and users of the PowerBuilder newsgroup: sybase.public.powerbuilder.XXXX. Please post to the appropriate newsgroup so you receive the help you desire. Thanks, Julie Jiang Appeon Corporation <dburris@onesolution.com> wrote in message news:40589011.2717.846930886@sybase.com... > What is the diffe...

EAServer App using Powerbuilder
Hi, I am a PB client/server developer having a good understanding of client/server design issues. But when it comes to WEB app, I am not having a good understanding of underlining concepts. like How people do authentication in WEB(in Client server we do this by making connection to Database, but in web app this does not looks practical. A web app should use some chched conections to databasewhich every user connection should use) I would really appreciate if some one could guide me where I could find a sample application (kind of getting started using EA Server and PB not...

Migrating from PowerBuilder 6.5 to PowerBuilder 8.0
We are doing a feasibility study of migrating a PFC based PowerBuilder Application from v6.5 to v8.0. This application is heavily PFC depended and also includes many custom based core layers. If anybody has done (PFC based) powerbuilder migration prior kindly suggest the best approach on the following. 1) How to successfully migrate from PowerBuilder 6.5/PFC - PowerBuilder 8.0/PFC. 2) How to fix/resolve post migration errors etc... . Any help or suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks and Regards Vamsi ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide....

Different between EAServer and PowerBuilder 8
Hi, Can i ask what is EAServer and What is the different between EAServer and PowerBuilder 8. Thanks Lai LAI wrote: > Hi, > > Can i ask what is EAServer and What is the different between EAServer and > PowerBuilder 8. From sybase.com EAServer: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sybase Enterprise Application Server (EAServer) - a multi-component, cross-platform application server for building applications and web services with J2EE, PowerBuilder, XML, CORBA and much more. For more info: http://www.sybase.com...

Powerbuilder 8.03
Hi! after migrated pfc app from 7.03 to 8.03, inv_linkage doesnt retrieve detail datawindows. i've posted the issue in this newsgroup because it seems like the problem is not pfc. debugging code in both pb7 and pb8 shows : PB7: Initial retrieve trigger rowFocusChange event, which trigger inv_linkage methods to retrieve details. PB8: intitial retrieve does not trigger rowFocusChange, and detail datwindows are not retrieved. When calling retrieve, datawindow is empty in both pb7 and pb8 suggestion to explenation ?! Did you replace your PFC PBL's with the...

Conflict
I have PowerBuilder 8 enterprise in my system for my existing packages. I would like to test my packages in PowerBuilder 11 Beta version. Is there any problem if I download and install the Beta version of PowerBuilder 11, to the system which contain the PowerBuilder 8? Thanks... The beta is over, but the evaluation version is available at http://response.sybase.com/forms/WW_PB11_Eval There shouldn't be any problem with multiple versions of PB on the same machine - different folder and dll names. Many of us have run 3 or 4 different versions concurrently! <Jemson Kuriak...

Dropping Distributed PowerBuilder Support in PowerBuilder 8.0
I heard a long time ago that distributed PowerBuilder support was going to be dropped in PowerBuilder 8.0 in lieu of using EAServer. Is that true? When is PowerBuilder 8.0 coming out. Target for PB8 is Q1 2001. DPB is not being enhanced but the capabilities will still be there. On Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:40:03 -0400, Chuck_Kiefriter wrote: >I heard a long time ago that distributed PowerBuilder support was going to >be dropped in PowerBuilder 8.0 in lieu of using EAServer. Is that true? >When is PowerBuilder 8.0 coming out. Chuck, I apologize, but I gave you inac...

Anyone using Powerbuilder 8
Anyone using PB 8, Could you run a quick test for me? Open an SQL datawindow in syntax mode and change one column to lowercase. Then convert to graphics mode. When I do this, PB can not convert to graphics. If I change the column back to uppercase, it converts fine. I am using SQL Server 7.0. I'm not sure if I have to change something with PB or SQL Server. Thanks in advance. Terry I have exactly the same behavior in Oracle. Change one or all letters to lowercase and receive "Table Does Not Exist" do you wish to continue in graphics mode. - Joe...

Web resources about - Unable to use EAServer with Powerbuilder 8.03 - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles