Two Powerbuilder applications 'talking' to each other.

Hello,

I want to build a small application that runs on a server
and can communicate with other Powerbuilder applications
running on users computers. Is it possible to do this ? If
so, can anyone point me to a white paper or example ?

I am using PB11.1

Thanks in advance
0
Blotto

Try http://www.topwizprogramming.com/freecode_winsock.html

--
Report Bugs to Sybase:  http://case-express.sybase.com/cx/welcome.do
Product Enhancement Requests:

<Blotto> wrote in message news:4b265b79.7096.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Hello,
>
> I want to build a small application that runs on a server
> and can communicate with other Powerbuilder applications
> running on users computers. Is it possible to do this ? If
> so, can anyone point me to a white paper or example ?
>
> I am using PB11.1
>
> Thanks in advance

0
Jerry