to impliement tooltip in datawindow powerbuilder 11.2

Hi all,

I am using powerbuilder 11.2 version . How I can impliment
tooltip message for datawindow. Please it would be very
helpful if anybody send a link to impliment a tooltip for
datawindow for 11.2 version.

With thanks

Pol
0
POLACHAN

on Sybase CodeXchange there is a "Datawindow Tooltip Service". Or you can
upgrade to PB 11.5 which has that native.

HTH

Chris Werner
f+s software gmbh

<POLACHAN> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi all,
>
> I am using powerbuilder 11.2 version . How I can impliment
> tooltip message for datawindow. Please it would be very
> helpful if anybody send a link to impliment a tooltip for
> datawindow for 11.2 version.
>
> With thanks
>
> Pol

0
Chris

Powerbuilder 11.2 and Oracle 11
Our organization is moving from Oracle 10G to Oracle 11 and it appears that PB 11.2 does not support Oracle 11. I have found the link noted below, can anyone tell me if this link is out of date or current? http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1011566 Thanks. You can connect to 11i just fine. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) http://powerbuilder.codeXchange.sybase.com/ http://casexpress.sybase.com product enhancement requests: http://my.isug.com/cgi-bin/1/c/submit_enhancement "Will" <william.viktora@tc.gc.ca> wrote in message news:e84fd92b-a870-442e-be24-781c6bdfe...

Powerbuilder Upgrade from 8.2 to 11.2
Hi, We're looking to upgrade our pfc application from 8.2 to 11.2. Are there any documents available to help me with this. Anyting in particular I need to ensure \ avoid? Thank Raj Take a look at Terry Voth's site for upgrade info: http://www.techno-kitten.com/PowerBuilder_Help/PowerBuilder_Migration/powerbuilder_migration.html -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) http://powerbuilder.codeXchange.sybase.com/ http://casexpress.sybase.com product enhancement requests: http://my.isug.com/cgi-bin/1/c/submit_enhancement <raj.khanna@edftrading.com> wrote in message ne...

EA-Server 6.2 to PowerBuilder 11.2 EJB client update #2
I've been working off and on for the last couple of months in the attempt to create a model EA-Server 6.2 application that can return a PowerBuilder NVO and be used from PowerBuilder EA-Server clients, PowerBuilder EJB clients, generic EJB clients, and generic SOAP clients. As documented in previous threds that I started back in April, I was unable to get either of the PowerBuilder client models to successfully work with the returned NVO. My local Sybase branch connected me informally with a couple of folks from Sybase China and long story short, I was told to hang on unt...

PowerBuilder DataWindow #2
Hi all, I have a requirement to implement a master-detail sheet. That's ok. However, based on the user-logged-in credential, the user may OR may not be able to edit the details part. Now I can easily implement this by adding a constraint while updating the details' data. if user_can_edit then update end if The problem is this: If the user is not entitled to make changes, he is still able to put focus to the details' form data and modify (of course I am not updating it)...but the user can get a feeling "oh I am able to modify the data". Is it so...

PowerBuilder 11.2
Dear all: Any idea where to download the PB 11.2? Regards, TOMMS www.sybase.com/downloads I just finished downloading, haven't installed yet. You will need a free MySybase account. "TOMMS" <jacky@tomms.com.my> wrote in message news:48080d86$1@forums-1-dub... > Dear all: > > Any idea where to download the PB 11.2? > > > Regards, > TOMMS > Just login at www.sybase.com, then go to downloads, ebfs, powerbuilder and 11.2 is now on the list. "TOMMS" <jacky@tomms.com.my> wrote in message news:4808...

powerbuilder 11 #2
How good powerbuilder 11 is (in terms of web development and stability) ? and is it possible to migrate current application to web based application .how much afford required for this Why not download the 30 day trial license and evaluate the stability for yourself? Yes, it is possible to migrate your application to the Web with PB11, but there's no way we can estimate the effort required, since we have no idea of its scope. It's YOUR application, after all... Paul Horan[TeamSybase] <salil> wrote in message news:466ff4cb.7bd3.1681692777@sybase.com... > Ho...

Powerbuilder Stored Procs problem against 11.5.1 (and 11.9.2?)
When you want to use Powerbuilder development IDE against a database, you need to load some stored procedures and tables into the database so Powerbuilder can display primary keys, allow you to edit rows in a table, etc. The names are something like pbcatcol, pbcattbl, etc. They're in a SQL script on the Powerbuilder CD. These PB5.0 scripts compile fine against our ASE 11.0.2.2 server, but get syntax errors trying to compile against 11.5.1 (and I assume 11.9.2). The PB6.0 scripts compile fine against 11.5.1, but we use PB5.0 in-house as well. I was able to make them compile (...

EA-Server 6.2 to PowerBuilder 11.2 EJB client update
I've been working off and on for the last couple of months in the attempt to create a model EA-Server 6.2 application that can return a PowerBuilder NVO and be used from PowerBuilder EA-Server clients, PowerBuilder EJB clients, generic EJB clients, and generic SOAP clients. As documented in previous threds that I started back in April, I was unable to get either of the PowerBuilder client models to successfully work with the returned NVO. My local Sybase branch connected me informally with a couple of folks from Sybase China and long story short, I was told to hang on unt...

powerbuilder 11.5 #2
Hai all, Please anybody can let me know what would be the added features in poweruilder 11.5. Please can you send the download link of the trial version of 11.5. Regards Polachan ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp This page on the Sybase website has links to download the trial and to a summary of new features. http://www.sybase.com/products/modelingdevelopment/powerbuilder "polachan" <POLACHAN> wrote in message news:49afc393$1@forums-1-dub... > Hai all, > > Please anybody can l...

Data Type Image in ASE 11.9.2. and Powerbuilder 7.0.2 C3
Hello, Does possibility exist of being able to bring through Powerbuilder for the OLEDB Driver the information saved in DATATYPE IMAGE? Thank you for their help. ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Sorry, I don't speak english. I would like to know how to get information saved in DATATYPE IMAGE from powerbuilder using OLEDB Driver... Thanks for your help, Regards, Tonny Cardenas. On Tue, 06 Mar 2001 11:57:18 -0500, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general Tonny Cardenas <tonny.cardenas@...

How to realize datawindow with PowerBuilder #2
Hello group! I want to realize datawindow with PowerBuilder,thus client may develop report themselves with the tool.I want some advice,or give me some URL of similar sample. thanks very much. ...

ToolTip in PowerBuilder 11.1
Hi We use PowerBuilder 11.1. I want to implement ToolTip on DataWindow fields. Is there an attribut we can set like in a html page, or have we program it ouer self? Tahnks for any help Lukas http://pbdj.sys-con.com/read/42126.htm http://pbdj.sys-con.com/read/42151.htm There is also sample code on CodeXchange: https://powerbuilder.codexchange.sybase.com/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=389&expandFolder=389&folderID=249 On 14 Mar 2008 03:56:25 -0800, Lukas wrote: >Hi >We use PowerBuilder 11.1. >I want to implement ToolTip on DataWindow fields. ...

Web resources about - to impliement tooltip in datawindow powerbuilder 11.2 - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles