SSRS SQL SERVER Reporting Service with Powerbuilder 11.5

Is there is any way that I can integrate SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Service)
with an Existing Powerbuilder 11.5 application?

We would like to show the predefined executive reports from SSRS when our
application opens up as an DASHBOARD?.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Ganesh

0
Ganesh

Powerbuilder 11.5, SQL Server Native Client 10 TrimSpaces
Would anybody happen to know about or have heard anything about any issues with Powerbuilder 11.5 and SQL Server Native Client 10 where the TrimSpaces=1 dbparm option does not work as supposed to? The documentation says it's supposed to trim trailing spaces from char and varchar types if this is set to 1 but it doesn't seem to work for me. This apparently used to be the default behavior for Powerbuilder 9 and SQL Server 7 but it is no longer working that way for Powerbuilder 11.5 and SQL Server Native Client 10. Does anybody know how I can get this behavior to work as it did ...

PowerBuilder 11.5 does not disconnect from SQL Server 2005 using ADO.Net
Hi. I'm work with PowerBuilder 11.5 Build 4566 and SQLServer 2005 SP2 and try to disconnect using sqlca; but don`t work using ADO.Net driver. Help me please. Thanks Marcelo Pe�ailillo ...

powerbuilder 11.5 & sql server 2008: update nvarchar(max) column
Hello, I have a sql server 2008 database with a table containing a nvarchar (max) table. When I am using powerbuilder 11.5 and datawindows to insert data into this table, I do not have any problems. If I want to update the data though, I get the error "The data types nvarchar(max) and ntext are inompatible in the equal operator". The update properties of my datawindow are set to "key and updateable columns". If I set the update properties of my datawindow to "key columns only" I do not have any problems, but I would like to avoid this because it can cau...

SQL Anywhere 11 and PowerBuilder 11.5.1
Hello, since we use SQL Anywhere 11 DB we have problems with our PB datawindows. We often use computed columns like '' TESTCol. Before SQL Anywhere 11 in the edit source of the datawindow the column was declared as char(0). But since version 11 the columns were declared as char(1)! PowerBuilder allows only one character when the column is only char(1). When the column is declared as char(0) you can write unlimited characters. Can anyone explain why? And how can we change that back to char(0) by default? Thanks. ...

PowerBuilder 11.5.1 and SQL Anywhere 11
Hello, since we use SQL Anywhere 11 DB we have problems with our PB datawindows. We often use computed columns like '' TESTCol. Before SQL Anywhere 11 in the edit source of the datawindow the column was declared as char(0). But since version 11 the columns were declared as char(1)! PowerBuilder allows only one character when the column is only char(1). When the column is declared as char(0) you can write unlimited characters. Can anyone explain why? And how can we change that back to char(0) by default? Thanks. Ignore the dataset definition. I suspect your problem ...

Problems with db-library and ODBC using with MS SQL Server ver 7.0 PowerBuilder ver 6.5. And OLE-DB for Microsoft OLAP Services
There are many problems when running the aplication using the new ODBC driver for SQL ver 7. Simple, does not work. It�s any patch to this problem ? Using DB Library makes poor query plans in some case using SQL Server 7.0. It�s any path ? It�s any patch or utility to use OLE-DB for connecting Microsoft OLAP Services ? Carlos Lara darsa@solnet.com.mx ...

Any sample code calling Sql Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Web-service?
I've never used Web-service calls using Delphi and wondered if ANYONE has any sample code out there that shows how to interface with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Web-service? I did a WSDL import of the local service on our servers here into my Delphi app, but now I'm stumped as to how i interface with the service. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? > {quote:title=James Grace wrote:}{quote} > I've never used Web-service calls using Delphi and wondered if ANYONE has any sample code out there that shows how to interface with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services ...

PB 10.5 and SQL 2005 Server Reporting Services Web Services ...
Has anyone implemented SQL 2005 Reporting Service Web Service using PB 10.5? I getting the error message (from SoapException) 'Cannot invoke the Web Service' for certain ReportExecution Service functions. In fact, every SOAP call gives the message Access Denied when debugging through TCP Trace. Also, the function 'ListRenderingExtension' returns the values properly but gives 'Access Denied' message in the trace (for almost all functions in Reporting Services) . But, the function call 'LoadReport' fails with an exception error 'Cannot ...

Powerbuilder 6.5 & SQL-server 6.5 <> 7.0
Hi everyone, I'm using PB 6.5 with SQS 6.5 Everything is normal until I port the program build in this environment to a similar environment with the only difference that the database is SQS 7.0 This database is slightly different - in some tables, the fields are larger than in the SQS 6.5 database (but the same type - char). When the program retrieves rows in that environment I get the error message 'Data conversion resulted in overflow ...' I have several other environments with sqs 6.5 with the same difference (larger fields) where the program doesn't rep...

How do i upgrade PowerBuilder 5.0's native driver for MS SQL Server 6.5?
If you have the 5.0.04 patches, you have the latest stuff that I know of. Tech Support might have something as a private EBF, but you would have to contact them directly to determine that. Are you having a particular problem with the drivers you have now? On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:38:18 +0800, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.database A-B-C <a-b-c@163.net> wrote: > --- Bruce Armstrong [TeamPS] | Romac/Source International mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@eudoramail.com | mailto:jobs@sourcela.com | http://www.romac-sou...

More on SQL Server 6.5 and PowerBuilder
Anthony, Thank you. That's how we have our application set up, but we are still expierencing a problem. I think it has to do with the AutoCommit, but I'm not sure. If we have the entire transaction in one script everything works as I imagined it should, but if the transaction crosses scripts then we have a problem. Here's the example. in ue_save SQLCA.AutoCommit = TRUE EXECUTE IMMEDIATE "BEGIN TRANSACTION" Call function on non-visual business object to update customer Call function on non-visual business object to update customer's addres...

"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services
Hi My project is in .NET 2003 i.e. framework 1.1 and database in SQLServer 2000. But the reports have been developed using SQLServer 2005 Reporting Services. Now when I am trying to deploy them through deployment project of .NET its giving me following error:"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services.  Now I am really confused with this. Can any one please guide me regarding this ASAP. Thanks, Falguni    You will need to use the SQL Server ...

PB 11.5 and SQL Server 2000 or SQL Server 2008
Upgrading from PB 6.5 to PB 11.5 Database is MS SQL Server 2000 compatability level is 80 Has anyone had any issues or know of any issues with PB 11.5 (3050) and MS SQL Server 2000 or MS SQL 2008? We are looking to upgrade from SQL 2000 while upgrading PB 11.5. Originally upgraing SQl Server to SQl Server 2005 but since SQL Server 2008 is out we are exploring to upgrade to the latest SQL Server. Any info will help. Thanks, Tom Rundo ...

Web resources about - SSRS SQL SERVER Reporting Service with Powerbuilder 11.5 - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles