Set the control's tab order in a tab control

How can I set the control's tab sequence in a tab page?

Charles
0
Charles

Right click inside the tab page, and select Tab order from the right
mouse menu.  Get out of tab order using the menu or toolbar.

Kent Piland

Charles wrote:

> How can I set the control's tab sequence in a tab page?
>
> Charles

0
Kent

Tab Controls/tab pages/controls within tab pages
I give up! I have a tab control user object - inherited from u_tab - and some tab pages. Initially only one page is enabled which has a datawindow. When a valid data is entered in the DW, I need to enable rest of the tabs - Now - it is giving me a NULL object reference error during execution for the following statement in an event of the DW - tabcontrol.tabpage.enabled=TRUE getparent( ) also giving errors - HELP! How can I do this? Thanks! Ragni rpanjala@nsf.gov Ragni -- If you have CreateOnDemand set for the tab, then the tab pages are not valid until the user accesses them. ...

Tab Control
I have searched the forum and I cant seem to find the answer to my question, although I have tried some of the hints I have found with no luck....Can someone show me a working sample (with source code) of a page with a TabContainer and several tabs, with each tab having a user control, but the controls are not added/initialized/shown until the appropriate tab is shown/clicked?Something like this forum's "Write a New Post" page, where the tabs load after I click on them, and an animated picture displays to show that its loading.The solution needs to add user controls to the page...

Tab Controls and Tab Order
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C1A9A3.1155BEC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm using a Tab Control on a window and on this Tab Control I have some = SingleLineEdits and some other controls. Is there some way to set the = Tab Order of these controls within the Tab Control? I can't figure it = out. Thanks in advance. Shenn Sellers waste.ssellers@co.riverside.ca.us Riverside County Waste Management ------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C1A9A3.1155BEC0 Conten...

Changing Tab control's Selected Tab property
PLEASE EXCUSE ME : I AM CROSS POSTING, BECAUSE PROBLEM NOT SOLVED. My window has got a tab control with three tab pages. The default Selected Tab property is set as 1. While opening the window ( in Window Open Event), When I tried to change the Selected tab property to 2 using the following two options, it failed. Why ? //Try_1: //Window Open Event tab_1.SelectedTab = 2 //Try_2: //Window Open Event tab_1.POST SelectTab(2) Rgds. VPNB SelectTab() works for me. Are you sure your window is redrawing? Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten ...

tab order on tab control
In PB 6.5 I have a tab control with three tab pages. On each page I have several objects -- buttons, datawindows and the like. How do I set the 'tab order' for the objects on any one page? When I choose Tab Order from the Design menu, the only object that seems to have a tab order (a number in red displays) is the entire tab control itself, rather than the objects on it. Yet clearly when the app is running you can tab around among the various objects. Thanks. right-click inside the tabpage and select Tab Order HTH, stephen "Rick Charnes" <rick.cha...

Tab control and Tab Order
I am using PB 7.03. I have a tab control with three tab pages. One of these tab pages has two datawindows and two radio buttons. I set the tab order of all of these objects in the open event of the window. When this tab page is selected, it retrieves both datawindows. The first datawindow has eight editable fields. When you tab through the last field, instead of the focus going to one of the radio buttons on the tab page like it should, a new row is being inserted into the datawindow and sets focus on the first field. If you then tab through all of the fields, it will then tab...

Can I Set Tab Index of the controls using Tab Order.
Hi Friends, Again I am stuck into silly issue. Can I set the Tab Order of my aspx page controls as I used to do in VB.NET Windows forms???   Thanks. Fazal  Yes. Every control that can recieve focus has a property called TabIndex, which you can set.If this post was useful to you, please mark it as answer. Thank you!  No not in that way...but using the wizard which was there in vb.net forms. all controls and there tab indexes at on go.!!!  fazal.shaikh: No not in that way...but using the wizard which was there in vb.net forms. all controls and there tab inde...

Changing Tab control's Selected Tab property
My window has got a tab control with three tab pages. The default Selected Tab property is set as 1. While opening the window ( in Window Open Event), When I tried to change the Selected tab property to 2 , It is not working. Why ? //Window Open Event tab_1.SelectedTab = 2 Rgds. Try tab_1.POST SelectTab(2) <FRANKLIN> wrote in message news:405165ff.647c.846930886@sybase.com... > > My window has got a tab control with three tab pages. The > default Selected Tab property is set as 1. While opening the > window ( in Window Open Event), When I tried to chan...

AJAX Control Toolkit's Tabs control in an UpdatePanel
If you place the Tabs control in an UpdatePanel and set the AutoPostBack property of the TabContainer to true, every time you click on one of the TabPanel controls which causes the active tab to change, the rendering of the control causes a flicker. It appears like a postback, although it is not. Any way to get around this? Thanks.  Thanks. I used it . i never got the problem.<script type="text/javascript">            function PanelClick(sender, e) {    }    function ActiveTabChanged(sen...

Setting a panel control's visibility and it's affect in nested controls.
I am trying to debug a page using the panel control.  The code in the final submission of the form has logic to get data from a dropdown based on the control's visibility.  If the control's visibility is set to true, the the data is retrieved and sent to the database.The problem appears to be the dropdown control's visibility is set to false when it should not.  The dropdown is nested in a panel control.  While doing a trace, it appears when a panel control's visibility is set to false, the visibility for all controls nested under this panel are set to false as well.You'r...

Can't set background-color for tabs in the tab control
I can set everything else via overriding the default stylesheet, except the background-color of a tab.  Hi,You can use the following style to change the backgroud-color of a tab..ajax__tab_xp2 .ajax__tab_body {background-color:Blue; }<ajaxToolkit:TabContainer CssClass="ajax__tab_xp2"  ...............    I have another question. Is there a way to stop the toolkit from loading the default stylsheets? I'm overloading every single aspect of the styles of my controls and I'd love to get rid of that overhead.  Ajax Controltoolkit library doe...

Changing font color on tab control's selected tab
All: Is it possible to change the font color on the selected tabpage's label in a tab control? In essense, I not only want the selected tab's label to appear in bold, but also in a different font color from all the other (unselected) tabs. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dave eg tab_1.tabpage_2.TabTextColor = RGB(255, 255, 0) James <Dave Yurasits> wrote in message news:41124a9a.4afa.1681692777@sybase.com... > All: > > Is it possible to change the font color on the selected > tabpage's label in a tab control? In essense...

'Tab' control 's visible doesn't work.Why?
I use tab control in my applition. And I set visible=false, but it doesn't work. my code is: ----------------------------------------------- <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" />  <div>   <ajaxToolkit:TabContainer runat="server" ID="Tabs" Height="138px" ActiveTabIndex="0"    Width="402px">    <ajaxToolkit:TabPanel runat="server" ID="Panel1" HeaderText="Tab1" Visible="f...

Label control's text doesn't appear to be set (in the page which has a user control )when trying to update the text property in the FormView's ItemUpdated event
Hi There,I have a user control which hosts a formview control, gridview control and a label control. The grid view is usedto show rows in the DB and when clicked to edit each row, a form view opens up in edit mode with that particular row info. So I have nothing in the item template.My first question is..is it mandatory to have smth in the itemtemplate of the form view.I have controls in edititemtemplate and insertitemtemplate.When a particular row is edited, I would like to show a status msg showing that the row has been updated.For this, I use the ItemUpdated event of the formview and try ...

Web resources about - Set the control's tab order in a tab control - sybase.powerbuilder.general