Rich Text Datawindows

I would like to know if anyone has used Rich text Datawindows on
Reports.  I have a report where in I have to show some Rich Text as part
of the Report.  The Problem is, this reportt is pretty huge and I have
to use it as a Nested Report.  PowerBuilder has the limitation of not
allowing a RichText Datawindow as the part of the nested datawindow.

I have to do two print jobs one for the report and one for the Rich Text
and this is not acceptable as they want the rich Text Information to be
stored on the same page as the report data.  I would like to know if
there is any work around for this.

Initially I had used PasteRTF and printed a Different page but as I said
it is not acceptable.  Is there any other way, any suggestions would be
greatley appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
Raj Kolluri
rkolluri@hotmail.com

0
Shiv

Web resources about - Rich Text Datawindows - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo