Rich text based datawindow print problem with powerbuilder 10.5 build 5063

I have upgraded our powerbuilder 8 application to 10.5 build
5063.  When I view the rich text base datawindows, they look
fine in the display.  But, as soon as I click print, the
column values turn to ?? on the screen and also prints ??
for columns.  Any body knows how to resolve printing issue
in powerbuilder 10.5 build 5063?
0
Ramesh

Rich Text Printing Problem in Powerbuilder 10.5 Build 5063
I have upgraded our powerbuilder 8 application to 10.5 build 5063. When I view the rich text base datawindows, they look fine in the display. But, as soon as I click print, the column values turn to ?? on the screen and also prints ?? for columns. Any body knows how to resolve printing issue in powerbuilder 10.5 build 5063? ...

Problem with Powerbuilder 10.5 Build 5034
If I try to change and save a property on a user object placed on a window, the properties panel refreshes as it should and the save action appears to take place, but doesn't not change the property. I have checked source to verify this. In previous versions this worked correctly. -Rich Here is an example of the new PowerBuilder V10.5 build 5034. ftp://www.pbsoftware.com/pbs/jimo_bug01.zip If you try to change the values of the inherited values of .... String is_stringvar1 Long il_longvar2 in the properties panel of w_start. You cannot save the changes in the BP...

Rich Text Datawindow Problems in 10.5
Here's a couple of things I've been banging my head against: 1. I have a treeview control that when the user adds a new entry to it, I want focus to change to a separate rich text datawindow so that they can see the flashing cursor in their new row and immediately start typing. SetFocus() will switch the focus, but there isn't a cursor displayed in the rich text editor. They can type but it isn't until you click in the field that the flashing cursor actually appears. 2. How can I insert formatted hyperlinks into a PB rich text datawindow? If you block copy one f...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

update powerbuilder 10.0 to powerbuilder 10.5
hi, I need update powerbuilder ver 10.0 to powerbuilder 10.5. by the way, my company already buy pb ver 10.00 and need to update to ver 10.5. the question : if update pb from ver 10.00 to ver 10.5, is it free of charge ? if no, How I found the price ? best regards, alim 10.5 is considered a major release, you would need to purchase an upgrade. This is what I found on Sybase's own eshop: http://eshop.sybase.com/eshop/buy_detail?id=92023&prodId=9281&bid=17856 You may find better through an online merchant, partner or local retailer. This is also the Ent...

Powerbuilder 10.5.1 Rich Text issue
I have migrated an application from 10.2 to 10.5.1 (build 6021). I am having a problem with the new rich text control on a form, that only occurs at runtime. It seems to be preventing a Print and Close button on that form from working. The form has a datawindow object on it and the two buttons. Based on a menu choice which opens the form, one of several rich text datawindow objects are loaded into the datawindow. At first, after upgrading, once I deployed the application and tried to run it on another machine, the data window wouldn't display. I realized that this was due ...

Print as a single job problem in PowerBuilder 10.5
Problem: When you try to print two rich text datawindows in one print job, it still creates two separate print jobs or if you send it to fax printer it creates two separate fax jobs. Here is the sample code: long Job Job = PrintOpen( ) PrintDatawindow(Job, dw_1) PrintDatawindow(Job, dw_2) PrintClose(Job) This code works *fine* in PB 8.0 and PB 10.2.1. Please let me know if this is a known issue with an existing case, otherwise I would like to open a case. ...

Powerbuilder 10.5 - SQLServer2000
I have a problem with a datastore timing out after 17.1 minutes when trying to do a retrieve from the database. If I set the CommandTimeout parameter to 10 seconds then PB will timeout at 10 seconds but if I set it to an hour then PB will still timeout around 17.1 minutes. The datastore has a stored procedure datasource, I'm connecting to Microsoft SQLServer 2000. If I call a stored procedure from within powerscript it doesn't timeout at the 17.1 min mark so it seems to be related to the datastore somehow. ...

Problems in RichText-Datawindow in PB 10.5 (Build 5063)
Hello, I retrieved 47 records (246 columns) in a RichText-DW. When I scroll to the next row, the RAM( main memory) will be decreased by 10MB. When I do the same in a FreeForm-DW (same columns & same records), everything is ok. It seems, that PB dont't deallocate the memory after scrolling to another row. Any idea to fix the problem ? Thanks. Frank ...

like operator problem in PowerBuilder 10.5.1 (Build 6662) !
I'm using Powerbuilder 10.5.1 (Build 6662) with MS SQL Server 2005. I create a datawindow object as select * from M_PRODUCT where product_id like 'AB%' In the PB's database ISQL session or MS SQL Server 2005 console, the SQL statement can return all products which are starting with 'AB' (e.g. : 'ABC', 'ABD', 'ABCD', 'ABDE' ..) But the result in the datawindow object are different. The product like 'ABC', 'ABD' can be returned. It seems that % is represent one character only, not the string. Is it new in...

set Y-position in detail-area (powerbuilder 10.5 build 5063)
Hello i have following problem: i'm using 2 columns with autosize-height = true in the detail-area of a report, and left of these 2 columns there are 2 heading-labels. now i want to set on the second heading-label the Y-property from the second column - i do this with describe("COLUMN.Y") - but it does not work. have anyone a clue for my problem many thank's in advance Michael No that doesn't work. You can just put the describe in a computed column and see that the value doesn't change. You could get the height of the row and subtract backwar...

Moving from PowerBuilder 6.5 to PowerBuilder 10
Hi, I have an application developed in PB6.5 and due to changing requirements application has to be switched to PB10. There when I am trying to regenerate the contents of my PBL, it is giving error stating: C0042 : cannot compile without valid database signon. This error is coming for few windows but not for the functions I have made in my pbl. It is working perfectly fine for pb6.5. Can you please help me on this. Thanks in advance. Manich First you must to connect to the database by a profile, continue migrate your app. Karla <Manich Tripathi> escribi...

Character set problem Oracle 10g/EAServer 5.3/Powerbuilder 10.5/JSP
Hello! Web development: JSP/Java servlets/PB Components I'm having quite some problems with my character sets... Here is how our system is set up Oracle 10g (10.2.0), NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8MSWIN1252 Client PC XP Pro, NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8MSWIN1252 EAServer codeset utf8 Connection cache: utf-8 JSP charset: <%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=windows-1252" %> I've tried all sort of combinations, all utf-8 (a part form the database), all windows-1252, ... But nothing seems to work, especially with the � sign... And when I put all utf-...

Web resources about - Rich text based datawindow print problem with powerbuilder 10.5 build 5063 - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles