Program Loop using PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance Release Build 1219

--------------5911583D80DEFF26896D207F

The following problem occurs with PowerBuilder 6.5.1 MR Build 1219. It
occurs if we connect to an Oracle 8.1.5 Server with an Oracle 7.3.x
Client or connect to an Oracle 7.3.x Server with an Oracle 7.3.x Client.
The problem does not occur if the maintenance release is not installed.

The program ends up in a loop when it is occuring when it is trying to
open a datawindow graph. The circumstances are:

   * the graph needs to retrieve at least one column from the database
   * the graph needs to have at least one column with a negative value
   * the graph needs to have autoscale selected on the axis with both
     positive and negative values.

Has any one encountered similar problems or know the cause of the
problem?

If we transfer the data to an external datawindow the problem goes away.

Thanks
Nick.

--------------5911583D80DEFF26896D207F

<HTML>
The following problem occurs with PowerBuilder 6.5.1 MR Build 1219. It
occurs if we connect to an Oracle 8.1.5 Server with an Oracle 7.3.x Client
or connect to an Oracle 7.3.x Server with an Oracle 7.3.x Client. The problem
does not occur if the maintenance release is not installed.
<P>The program ends up in a loop when it is occuring when it is trying
to open a datawindow graph. The circumstances are:
<UL>
<LI>
the graph needs to retrieve at least one column from the database</LI>

<LI>
the graph needs to have at least one column with a negative value</LI>

<LI>
the graph needs to have autoscale selected on the axis with both positive
and negative values.</LI>
</UL>
Has any one encountered similar problems or know the cause of the problem?
<P>If we transfer the data to an external datawindow the problem goes away.
<P>Thanks
<BR>Nick.</HTML>

--------------5911583D80DEFF26896D207F--

0
Nick

Program Loop Graphing Negative Numbers using PB 6.5.1 MR Build 1219
The following problem occurs with PowerBuilder 6.5.1 MR Build 1219. It occurs if we connect to an Oracle 8.1.5 Server with an Oracle 7.3.x Client or connect to an Oracle 7.3.x Server with an Oracle 7.3.x Client. The problem does not occur if the maintenance release is not installed. The program ends up in a loop when it is occuring when it is trying to open a datawindow graph. The circumstances are: the graph needs to retrieve at least one column from the database the graph needs to have at least one column with a negative value the graph needs to have autoscale sel...

PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance release
I got the download for the PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance release in order for me to fix the MS SQL Server 7 problem, but whenever I go into the PowerBuilder development environment itself and then do a 'Help About', it still shows as being Version 6.5, Build 444. What's wrong???? Sounds like your upgrade didn't take. My 'Help About' window says 6.5.1. On Fri, 10 Sep 1999 17:43:06 -0700, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.database Chris B. <Chris_Belobrajdic@clr.com> wrote: >I got the download for the PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance release in...

PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance Release
I got the download for the PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance release in order for me to fix the MS SQL Server 7 problem, but whenever I go into the PowerBuilder development environment itself and then do a 'Help About', it still shows as being Version 6.5, Build 444. What's wrong???? I also applied the patch and still get build 444 in the window. They must have forgotten to change it. Does it fix your problem? Regards, John Olson [TeamSybase] john.olson@bigfoot.com Developower, Inc. developower@bigfoot.com www.developower.com ---...

PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance Release Available!
The PowerBuilder 6.5.1 maintenance release (Build 620) is available for download from the Sybase website. The direct URL is http://download.sybase.com/esd/pbuilder_win_v651maint.html. Jim O'Neil Sybase Technical Support ...

PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance Release Available!
The PowerBuilder 6.5.1 maintenance release (Build 620) is available for download from the Sybase website. The direct URL is http://download.sybase.com/esd/pbuilder_win_v651maint.html. Jim O'Neil Sybase Technical Support On Wed, 26 May 1999 08:48:31 -0400, in sybase.public.powerbuilder.ole-ocx-activex Jim O'Neil [Sybase] <joneil@sybase.com> wrote: >The PowerBuilder 6.5.1 maintenance release (Build 620) is available for >download from the Sybase website. The direct URL is > >http://download.sybase.com/esd/pbuilder_win_v651maint.html. > >Jim...

PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance Release Available!
The PowerBuilder 6.5.1 maintenance release (Build 620) is available for download from the Sybase website. The direct URL is http://download.sybase.com/esd/pbuilder_win_v651maint.html. Jim O'Neil Sybase Technical Support Great, this will reduce the amount of traffic in the newsgroups! I hope :-) Do you know if there is a release report for this maintenance release identifying the bugs fixed etc. I could not see one. Mark C. Jones mjones@scc.net Jim O'Neil [Sybase] <joneil@sybase.com> wrote in article <374BED9F.EA67A832@sybase.com>... > The Powe...

[...]

Web resources about - Program Loop using PowerBuilder 6.5.1 Maintenance Release Build 1219 - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles