Problems with Global External Functions in PB 6.5

I use 32 bits DLL and I have some problems with the functions
declaration.

In runtime mode, I have an error message :
________________
Application terminated
Error : bad runtime function reference
________________

This depend of the place of the called function in the declaration
(number 1, 2, 3, ...)
If I change the order of the functions in the declaration, this message
could appears when I call an other function.

Could you help me, please.

0
Eric

problem with migration pb 6.5 to pb 6.0
after problems in compilation with pb 6.5, I compile librairies in pb 6.0 and it is ok. But, in menu, letters with accent ("�" or "�" ) become "o". thanks to say me if it's normal... ...

Migration problem from PB 6.5 to PB 11.5
Dear all, When I try to use the migrate assistant for the mirgration job on pb 6.5 to pb 11.5. Error occure during the migration (using migrate assisant). Powebuilder cause a problem and quit out. Inforamtion that I get from it is signature problem with below information :- AppName: pb115.exe AppVer: 11.5.0.2506 ModName: pbdwe115.dll ModVer: 11.5.0.3127 Offset: 0022a3e6 Any ideas on that ? Thanks -- Free News Reader http://put.hk http://put.hk/reader/forums.sybase.com/sybase.public.powerbuilder.general.html Before you migrate, I would ... 1) Optimize all you...

Problems migrating from PB 5.0.03 to PB 6.5
I am having problems running the my application after migrating it to PB 6.5. The application was migrated successfully. Then, I added all the new PFC objects and PBLs as per the guidelines provided by Sybase. The full rebuild was also successful except for a few warnings about instance variables of local structure type being implicit in the next release. However, when I start up the application and try to open any screen having datawindows, it crashes with Dr. Watson's error. Did anybody have a similar experience? Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated. T...

Is there a problem with the function Trim on PB 6.5?
Is there a problem with the function Trim on PB 6.5? Brian, What are the symptoms that lead you to this conclusion? Roy On Fri, 18 Sep 1998 09:02:15 -0500, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general Brian Haake <Brian.Haake@World-Color.com> wrote: >Is there a problem with the function Trim on PB 6.5? > > Roy Kiesler Software Engineer Logica Inc. mailto://kieslerr@logica.com I was trying to use Trim and later LeftTrim to trim a string. The string was local that I had set to a value from a column in a datawindow. Neither of the two functions seemed ...

PB 6.5 connection to SQL 6.5 problem when 2000 is installed
We have several PB 6.5 applications that connect (native) to Microsoft SQL Server 6.5. They have been running fine for me until I installed the MS SQL Server 2000 client tools on my computer. I still have the SQL 6.5 tools loaded. At some point I had also installed the SQL 7.0 client. I did not have any problems with my apps after that install, only after the 2000 installation. We uninstalled the SQL 2000 client and reinstalled the 6.5 client, but I am still having problems running the applications. I am getting an error message that states..."DDE Server Window: myapp.exe -...

Migrate PB 6.5.1, PFC and Cornerstone 6.5 to Powerbuilder 7.
Hello! I am now working with PB 6.5.1, PFC 6.5 and Cornerstone 6.5. What is best way to go: Migrate whole application including PFC*.PBL 6.5 to 7 or replace PFC*.PBL from 6.5 with PFC*.PBL 7.0 or ...? Any documents, links or readings about how to eliminate Cornerstone and only use PFC? Thank you for your help /Gunnar Nyberg Ericsson Sweden ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Why would you want to do that? You do have the source to Cornerstone, right? Or did they distribute their framework only as PBDs? ...

SharedObjectRegister function problem on PB 6.5 for Unix?
How does a Distributed Powerbuilder Server handle the creation of threads (SharedObjectRegister) on a unix platform. More specifically, why does the DPB Server have a PID, but any threads created from that process do not seem to have one? The same DPB server compiled and executed on a WINNT4.0 Server registers the threads as they are created and destroyed. Note: The server application was designed on a WIN95/98 platform, and ftpd to Unix, Rebuilt and executed (No code changes were made). CLIENT: PB6.5 build(444) OS: WIN95/98/NT4.0 DBP SERVER: PB5.6 build(565) OS: HPUX 10.2...

External function, closing program PB 6.5
Can someone point me to a more graceful way of closing a program than using the terminateprocess( ) api? Here's my situation: Program A closes Program B, but B is killed without firing the closequery or close events. The external function which closes B is defined as follows: Function Boolean TerminateProcess(ulong Handle, ulong ExitCode) LIBRARY "KERNEL32.DLL" I found reference to a windows message in a VB book called WM_CLOSE which appears to be what I am looking for. But I don't know if and how it can be applied in PB. Recommendations on documentation in...

PB 6.5 / MS SQL 6.5 / Stored Procedue dw creation problem
We are beginng to have trouble creating stored procedure datawindows that us an argument in an if statement. Powerbuilder is returning an error message: "Requested result set number 1 not found". The whole message from the trace file is: "PROCEDURE PREPARE: execute dbo.trf_sm_ltl_orders_to_route;1 @as_all = '0' (30 MilliSeconds) Error 999 (rc -1) : Requested result set number 1 not found" If you comment out the IF @as_all = "N" then it will create the dw fine. We can't figure out why this just started because we have been doing this...

Problem with Oracle DECODE function in PB 6.5.1
A datawindow with the following SQL (Oracle 7.3) running in PB 6.5.1 would always return a value of 'NOT Year 2000' regardless of the value entered in the :retrieval_argument of NUMBER datatype: SELECT DECODE(2000,:retrieval_argument,'Year 2000','NOT Year 2000') FROM DUAL To get around, convert the value in the retrieval argument to a number using the Oracle SQL function To_Number() as follows: DECODE(2000,To_Number(:retrieval_argument),'Year 2000','NOT Year 2000') Your comments and other better solutions to this problem is deeply apprec...

Informix + PB 6.5: which I-Net for PB 6.5?
Hi, I want to migrate our PB4/ PB 5.01 16 bit Informix applications to 32bit. Which version of CLI/I-Connect and which PB 6.5 build do you recomend me? We are using 7.13 and 7.30 OnLine. TIA Pepa PS. I need ISO 8859.2 <-> ISO latin 2 (1250) conversion. We use the latest INFORMIX-Connect v 7.2 drivers for our PB 6.5 apps. These drivers are available for free download (actually INFORMIX-Client SDK, of which INFORMIX-Connect is the runtime component) from the Informix website ...

What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ?
What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? Where I can donwload the upgrade pack ? thanks Go to http://support.sybase.com select Software Distribution, log on, select Powerbuilder and then pick PB 6.5.1 maintenance patch. Harpreet Netvigator wrote in message ... >What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? Where I can donwload the upgrade >pack ? > >thanks > > Go to Sybase Developers Network (http://www.sybase.com/sdn) and look for the patches link. Good luck, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten On Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:02:22 +0800, &quo...

What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ?
What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? What file I can download and Where is this file ? thanks http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/appdev/get_doc.stm?loc=1001286 On Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:03:18 +0800, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.database Netvigator <kevinlcw@ctimail.com> wrote: >What to upgrade my PB 6.5 to PB 6.5.1 ? What file I can download and Where >is this file ? > >thanks > > --- Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] | Romac/Source International mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@teamsybase.com | mailto:jobs@sourcela.com ...

Print function problem in windows 2000 for powerbuilder 6.5
When I try to print anything from datawindow control in windows 2000 version the application goes down (close)and does not print anything. It was working well in previous version of windows (NT 4.0). The statment used is dw_list.print(). Someone got it also. The current PowerBuilder version is 6.5 build 444. I can not upgrade it. Thanks... Can't upgrade? Ahh... the logic of the pointy-haired boss. It sounds like the only thing you have any control over is the printer driver. If updating that doesn't fix anything, than you're SOL and you're boss will *have* to let...

Web resources about - Problems with Global External Functions in PB 6.5 - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Talk:Trigonometric functions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of WikiProject Mathematics , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Mathematics on Wikipedia. If ...

TV binging, exercise skipping linked to poor cognitive function
Bad habits early in life may affect brain power later, researchers suggest.

iPhone best tricks and functions - Business Insider
Your iPhone can do a lot more than you think.

Learning F# – The Thunderdome Principle for Functions
... One object enters, one object leaves! What I like about F# is that the language designers took a similar approach when they implemented functions. ...

HPE Offers Catalog of Virtual Network Functions for Telcos
The vendor's OpenNFV Solution Portal gives carriers a single place to find a range of VNFs that are pre-tested to run on their networks.

7 Useful Technical SEO Functions For Your E-commerce Website
This article was co-authored by Mate Dyekiss, SEO Strategist at IMI. An e-commerce website can create all the technical SEO issues onecan imagine: ...

Madras HC asks police to allow Tipu’s birth anniversary function
... Station on a petition filed by Ismail, General Secretary of Thamizhaga Makkal Jananayaga Katchi, seeking grant of permission to hold the function. ...

Colorado governor: This Planned Parenthood shooting may be a function of inflammatory rhetoric from bloggers ...
Via Grabien , skip to 4:45 of the clip below for the key bit. I naively thought we were (mostly) done with “climate of hate” stupidity after ...

Surprise: Binge-Watching TV May Cause a Decline in Brain Function
With the second season of Transparent only a few days away, some bad news awaits us: According to a recent study and common sense, probably, ...

1964 Archival Footage of British Soldiers Under the Effects of LSD Losing the Ability to Properly Function ...
1964 archival footage of British soldiers being given LSD-25 while training the the field. Over time they lost their ability to properly function, ...