Problem by PB6.0 and Crystal Report DLL (crpe32.dll)

Hi, all,

have everybody expirience with using a Crystal Report DLL(crpe32.dll)
in Power Builder 6.0. I have a problem  with initialise of parameters
of Report (*.rpt)
I set a Parameter with Procedure PESetNthParameterField()
without error, but by start of Report with PEStartPrintJob(JobId) use't
it
value and show result of query without seted parameters.
Can everybody show me a little real sample for using of this
functionality...

Andrew Sokein

0
Andrej

[...]

Proble by PB6.0 and Crystal Report DLL(crpe32.dll)
Hi, all, have everybody expirience with using a Crystal Report DLL(crpe32.dll) in Power Builder 6.0. I have a problem with initialise of parameters of Report (*.rpt) I set a Parameter with Procedure PESetNthParameterField() without error, but by start of Report with PEStartPrintJob(JobId) use't it value and show result of query without seted parameters. Can everybody show me a little real sample for using of this functionality... Andrew Sokein ...

Problem by use of Crystal Report DLL in PB6.0
Have everybody expirience with using a Crystal Report DLL in Power Builder 6.0. I have a problem with prcedure PESetNthParameterField() in crpe32.dll... Andrew ...

Crystal reports connect problem with dbodbc10.dll (attachment is a CR test report)
I am not able to connect with a SQL Anywhere 10 client to a Crystal Reports report. I have a "easdemo110" database running at a SQL Anywhere 10 databaserver. I have created two ODBC entries to that database, one with an ASA 8 client (dbodbc8.dll version 8.03.5002) and one with a SA 10 client (dbodbc10.dll version 10.0.00.01.3673). When I connect to Crystal Reports with the ASA 8 ODBC entry it works fine. But when I connect with the SA10 client I am not able to connect. Below you will find a simplified script. You have to copy this script somewhere on a test window...

To dll or not to dll...
I have been using the vwd express up until recently I downloaded 90 day trial of vs 2005 prof.Been practicing with various things with just 5 page site, updating by merely ftp-ing files to the server.Upon using VS 2005, I noticed I could create a dll in a '/bin' folder by selecting to 'publish site' (or something similar, don't remember off-hand).  Is there advantage to doing this (with a larger site, of course) and have I been doing this wrong all along? TIA Този уебсайт е твърде бавен. Мисля, че IIS 7 не е конфигуриран правилно. Моля, премахнете банери по-горе. Two advanta...

URGENT : Crystal Reports REAPI
Dear all, I am trying to use the REAPI from Crystal Reports. I have a few questions about this subject. How do i get started ? I inserted ole object on my window named ole_print and it contains the crpe32.dll. Is this correct ? Or do i have to declare external global function ? Maybe some code examples available for coding a custom print link , any reference to get me started ... I really read the developers.hlp from Crystal reports but that ain't very obvious and clear. Please help me out. TIA John you can find an example of pbl for Crystal report on...

PB6.0 syncrt16.exe DLL problem
I have been attempting to run the syncrt16.exe program that came with the PB6.0 beta. While the 32-bit version of this app runs fine, the 16-bit version gives me a "Call to undefined dynalink" error. Since the documentation does not discuss what is needed on the client machine to run this app (there isn't any real deployment documentation for this that I have been able to fine), I can't figure out what DLL is giving me the problem. It isn't saying that it can't find the DLL, but only that it is making a bad call to one that it has found. Anybody out there have ...

Crystal Reports / VS 2003 / Load crpe32.dll failed
I am getting the following error when trying to use Crystals Reports Custom tool error: "Code generator 'ReportCodeGenerator' failed. Exception stack = CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LoadSaveReportException: Load crpe32.dll failed. at .F(String  , EngineExceptionErrorID  ) at .A(Int16 , Int32 ) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String reportName, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String reportName) at CrystalDecisions.VSShell.CodeG...

Hello, I am trying to load some standalone crystal reports from our powerbuilder application, to do that I need to call PELogOnServer(string dllname, REF structure logoninfo) library from CRPE32.DLL, which was installed in my windows/system directory when I installed CR 7.0. My question to you is that, How to load this DLL into powerbuilder? Thanks Mike Chamanara Wang Goverment Services Mike, You declare the functions in external DLLs in either "Global External Functions" or object's "Local External Functions". For usage, search the PB help on "...

Load crpe32.dll failed on all Crystal Reports after loading VS 2003
Hi all I've seen a few threads with this problem, but no answers yet. My situation is as follows: I'm running a fully developed web app on my desktop. This app is pretty stable and well developed. I've got Win XP Pro, IIS, .Net Framework 1.1. The reports in the app were all done in Crystal 9 and they all work. Until recently that is. I installed VS 2003 (60-day trial) and now none of the Crystal reports in the app work. (See full error below). I do not have Crystal 9 on my machine however, only the runtime libraries. I also didn't have any other version of VS on this machine before, ju...

Problems starting Firefox 31.8.1 or Thunderbird 31.8.0 ?
This is no new info, I just wanted to make it more visible: I was also bitten by the problem that these current versions of the applications would not start until I eventually deleted \ecs\dll\stdcpp6.dll. I am using YUM to update all DLLs needed by these applications. If you extract the necessary DLLs from zip files, make sure that LIBPATH will list the latest version of that DLL or set BEGINLIBPATH to point to the latest version of that DLL. As a suggestion, maybe the WarpIn Installer can offer to delete (or better: rename) stdcpp6.dll from the \ecs\dll directory or give ...

Can not load crpe32.dll, can not generate Crystal Reports from my VS 2005 app
I have an asp.net project written in VB.  It has been running for a little over a year.  It runs a Crystal Report multiple times and produces acrobat pdf invoices into a certain directory on the network. We just recently unpgraded another app that also uses Crystal.  It loaded the Crytal 9 runtime engine.  My reports were generated using Crystal 8.5. We can no longer execute the Crystal reports from the .NET application, the following error is generated: System.TypeInitializationException:  The type initializer for 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.CRPE&...

Problem with pbdwe60.dll and pbvm60.dll
Hi, I posted a problem related today but nobody anwsered, bad luck for me, well my problem still occurring but now with other GPF and other dll My problem occurs when I print a dw, in win 95 98, pb 6.5.1, when I print, sometimes a GPF occurs in pbdwe60.dll or pbvm60.dll, I reinstalled printer drivers, powerbuilder, upgrade with last EBF, rebuild all pbl, and error still happends I made a test with NT workstation and there is no problem at all, only with win 95, 98. Any suggestion ?? Thanks Osvaldo I have had a semilar problem - i moved pbvmXX.dll to application direct...

Web resources about - Problem by PB6.0 and Crystal Report DLL (crpe32.dll) - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Apple is working on an iOS app for troubleshooting device problems
... with knowledge of goings-on at Apple’s Infinite Loop HQ,” the in-development application asks customers “basic questions to boil down the problem” ...

Sleeping in on weekends linked to health problems
... morning snoozes (however glorious they may be). Sleeping late on days-off—and other sleep-time adjustments—are linked to metabolic problems ...

Oil Patch Problems: Rigs Down 60%, Production Down 3%, $40-$50 Price Doesn't Work
... has not hand a monthly close below $40 since mid-2004. And $40 to $50 is not even profitable, putting producers into a bind. Oil Patch Problems ...

E. Coli Isn't Chipotle's Only Problem
Brand perception was way down even before the latest outbreak.

Google's self-driving car has a huge problem
Google is designing a fleet of driverless cars. Throughout testing, engineers have noticed that the human tendency to ignore the rules of the ...

Apple admitted there's a problem with the iPad Pro
... The launch of the iPad Pro hasn't been smooth. In addition to the issue of iPad Pros crashing when being charged, there has also been a problem ...

Tesla recalls all Model S cars for seat belt problem
Tesla Motors is recalling all 90,000 of the Model S sedans for a seat belt problem.

8 more years of leap-second problems loom; governments punt decision to 2023
Tick. Tick. Tick. Clang! That was the sound of an intergovernmental conference kicking the leap-second can down the road. Sysadmins will be dealing ...

A Pro-Woman Response To The Problem Of Self-Induced Abortions
Self-induced abortion is a problem worth addressing. It should not be used as a pawn by the abortion industry.