Print function problem in windows 2000 for powerbuilder 6.5

When I try to print anything from datawindow control in windows 2000
version the application goes down (close)and does not print anything.
It was working well in previous version of windows (NT 4.0).
The statment used is dw_list.print().
Someone got it also.
The current PowerBuilder version is 6.5 build 444.
I can not upgrade it.

Thanks...
0
Adriano

Can't upgrade? Ahh... the logic of the pointy-haired boss. It sounds like
the only thing you have any control over is the printer driver. If updating
that doesn't fix anything, than you're SOL and you're boss will *have* to
let you upgrade.

--
Jason 'Bug' Fenter
PowerBuilder Programmer Extraordinaire

<Adriano> wrote in message
> When I try to print anything from datawindow control in windows 2000
> version the application goes down (close)and does not print anything.
> It was working well in previous version of windows (NT 4.0).
> The statment used is dw_list.print().
> Someone got it also.
> The current PowerBuilder version is 6.5 build 444.
> I can not upgrade it.
>
> Thanks...

0
Bug
10/1/2002 7:32:02 PM
You're on a pretty old version that was never designed to work with
W2K, and is no longer supported by Sybase. About your only options
are:

- run a PBDEBUG trace to confirm that the very last Powerscript line
executed is the Print()

- upgrade or downgrade the printer drivers

There's a subsequent version of PB6 on the Sybase web site, which
would be highly recommendable (but still not targeted for W2K).

Good luck,

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:06:15 -0400, Adriano wrote:

>When I try to print anything from datawindow control in windows 2000
>version the application goes down (close)and does not print anything.
>It was working well in previous version of windows (NT 4.0).
>The statment used is dw_list.print().
>Someone got it also.
>The current PowerBuilder version is 6.5 build 444.
>I can not upgrade it.
>
>Thanks...

Home of PBL Peeper, a PowerBuilder Developer's Toolkit.
^ ^
o o
=*=
0
Terry

Web resources about - Print function problem in windows 2000 for powerbuilder 6.5 - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles