Powerbuilder SCC API

--------------AC7E49CEA38415C52F49A286

Hello,

I wanted some information about the SCC API. What can I do with this
interface?, and where can I find a list of exported functions?

I have been searching the Sybase site and didn't found this information.

Thanks in advance.

--------------AC7E49CEA38415C52F49A286

begin:vcard
n:Guerrero Escobar;Manuel J.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Hewlett-Packard
version:2.1
email;internet:mguerrero@hphis.com
title:Ingeniero de Telecomunicaciones
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Manuel J.  Guerrero Escobar
end:vcard

--------------AC7E49CEA38415C52F49A286--

0
Manuel

SCC API
I am running Powerbuilder 8.0.2 build 9506 on an XP Machine using Powerbuilder Native for source control. Every time I attempt to do a get latest version, I recieve the following message box: SCC API - Powerbuilder Native SCC full path/object name.ext already exists in the local project path. Press ok to overwrite or press cancel to cancel the operation OK / Cancel Every time I do a get latest version, I recieve the message and it seems to be on the exact same objects. Is there anything that can be change to prevent the same messages from reappearing everytime I do a get...

PowerBuilder 8 and SCC API
Hi, Does PowerBuilder 8 evaluation version come with the SCC API? I installed the evaluation copy, and the "Source" button does not appear on the menu, and also all "Source Control" links are greyed out. Regards, magda. Open the workspace, and go to the Properties dialog. You have to tell the workspace that it's using SCC, and pick a provider. Until that happens, all the SCC-related menu items are going to be unavailable. -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] VCI Springfield, MA www.vcisolutions.com Get the two new PB9 Books! http://www.pb9books.com?so...

PowerBuilder SCC API #2
Is there anybody who knows more about SCC API supported in PowerBuilder? If yes, please, send email to KazimirRob@ipb.cz ...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

What is PowerBuilder?
Hello experts I am a student in CS, I am going to write a paper about Rapid application development using PowerBuilder. I need some articles about the arhitecture of PB and how PB fulfill rapid application development's requirement? Should any experts have such articles or journals, please kindly email. thank you very much! SOS -- Best Regards Reply Address->'mailto:seeker@netvigator.com' Paul Ho Why don't you visit http://www.powersoft.com and browse the products section. You will get a lot of information/white papers etc. If you're inte...

Powerbuilder
I am a new PB 6 developer. I want to create setup for my application exe. How do I do it using Installshield free. I have to copy sqlanywhere database to clients PC through the setup.I connect the DB through ODBC.Can anyone pl guide me. thanks. Shaikh moin If you are using ASA 6 then look in the Help... ASA User's Guide PART 4. Database Administration and Advanced Use CHAPTER 27. Deploying Databases and Applications Using a silent installation for deployment If you are using SQL Anywhere 5 try looking here... SQL Anywhere User's Guide ...

About Powerbuilder...
Hi group, I've upgraded PB 6.5 with the last maintenance release but I always see Version 6.5 Build 444 into "About Powerbuilder..." in Help menu . It's right this? Thanks in advance Michelangelo INGRASSIA There *was* a bug at some point in the PB6 series that didn't report the correct build number. The best way to be certain that *all* the DLLs being loaded are the correct version is to use HandleEx from http://www.sysinternals.com and check all the PB*.DLL versions. This is also useful for troubleshooting, as more than one problem has been cause...

Powerbuilder
long ll_rc dw_1.SETTRANSOBJECT(SQLCA) dw_1.retrieve() g_ole_crx_application = create oleobject g_ole_crx_report = create oleObject g_ole_crx_connection_info = create oleObject Resultset lrs_resultset ADOResultset lrs_adoresultset oleobject loo_AdoRecordset DataStore lds_temp lds_temp =create Datastore lds_temp.Dataobject="dw_print" lds_temp.settransobject(sqlca) lds_temp.retrieve() lrs_resultset=create resultset ll_rc=lds_temp.generateresultset(lrs_resultset) lrs_adoresultset = create adoresultset ll_rc = lrs_adoresultset.SetResultset(lrs_resultset) loo_AdoRecords...

PowerBuilder 9.0 and PowerBuilder 10.0

Web resources about - Powerbuilder SCC API - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles