powerbuilder crashing during Crosstab DW execution

Hi Folks,
My PB application is crashing whenever I am trying to run crosstab
datawindow, During Design mode also, it crashes when i try to retrieve
the data. I have Regenerated the entire PBL and that object also but
all in vain. Currently I am using PB 9.0 build 5507.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks
-Brijesh

0
Brijesh

DataWindows crash PowerBuilder executables
I'm using PowerBuilder 7.0.3 Build 10047. Are there any .DLL's beside the PBVMxx7.dll that I need in order to use DataWindows? Whenever I try to compile and run an application that has a DataWindow the application will crash right when that DataWindow is being loaded. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you PBDWE70.dll and a few others. See techdoc http://my.sybase.com/detail?id=47953 for deployment instructions. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase Search Deja: http://www.pfcguid...

Powerbuilder application "crashing" another powerbuilder application
This is a repost of the above subject since there has been some problem for messages posted on the 19th - 22nd July 2002. *************** Hi All, I have an application (App A)built using PB7.0.3 build 10077 and it seems to work fine. However, recently, another application (App B) built using PB 7.0.3 build 10047 as well was installed and it seems to trigger Dr Watson on App A. There is an embedded OCX on a "main" window on App A, which receives triggers from external applications. The OCX will then call another function sitting on another main window. That function w...

PowerBuilder Crashing in DW Painter
Hi all, Can anyone help with this. PB 9.0 keeps crashing on me when I go into the DW Painter (Program has perofrmed illegal operation etc etc). Any ideas as I cant face having to rebuild my PC again. Thanks. Any chance you have duplicate PB DLLs somewhere on your system? If PB is mixing and matching versions of it's DLLs, it would likely crash. Process Explorer from http://www.sysinternals.com would help identify which DLLs PB is picking up. Have you saved any custom layouts for that painter? IIRC, there was a bug related to that. Don't remember if it was fixed in 9.0.1 ...

Powerbuilder 6.5 Crosstab DW error
I have some problems with a crosstab DW. If i have 3 different columns, powerbuilder performs an illegal operation and crushes... Any ideas? Thanks ...

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

Powerbuilder Crashes
PowerBuilder 7.0.03 (build 10009) Crashes on preview in the datawindow painter and at run-time if you have a tabular grouped datawindow with a detail height of 0. To reproduce this problem: 1. Create a tabular external datawindow with one column of type string. 2. Create a group on the column. 3. Move the column object into the group trailer band. 4. Size the detail band to a height of 4. 5. Insert two rows of data. Doesn't matter which values, just make sure they're different. 6. Close the preview pane and re-preview it. Works fine. 7. Save the datawindow. 8. Size t...

PowerBuilder crashes!
Hello We have been using PowerBuilder 5.x (currently 5.0.02) for in-house application development for a year and a half now and it has gone pretty well. Until two days ago. The machine is a Pentium 166 with 64Meg of ram and plenty of disk space. OS is Wndows NT 4.0 with SP3 I am now unable to declare functions to windows or non-visual user objects. I can select the access type (private, public, etc), the return type; I can enter a argument name (asv_something) but as soon as I press tab or click anywhere outside of the argument edit control, Dr Watson comes up and PowerBuild...

powerbuilder crashes
has anyone experienced more crashes, and corruption of working objects than usual after installing multilingual input support to MS internet explorer? I am running NT 4 SP6 with MS internet explorer.5. I don't know whether it is co-incidental or the mullet-lingual support that is running all the time in the system tray causing problem. I tried to reduce problem with frequent regeneration of objects, optimization of after so many saves and changes libraries. I used to be able to get away with optimization once every two or three days. Now I have to do it more than twice a da...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

PowerBuilder Crashes
Hello All, I hope I am posting this in the right forum. We recently migrated from PB 8.0.1 Build 8004 to PB 10.5 Build 4523. Now one of the windows that used to work fine crashes on the below mentioned script. lst_display_parms.car_xpos[ll_track] = RIGHT(' '+STRING((lst_display_parms.first_pos[ll_track] + 100) + ((ids_visit.object.position[ll_row2] - 1) * 338)),5) I would appreciate your help in this matter. Thanks Hi Yasir, split the code a bit to see which part causes the crash: long ll_pos1, ll_pos2 string ls_expr ll_pos1 = lst_display_parms.firs...

Powerbuilder crash when executing MDX against SQL Analysis Server via OLEDB MSOLAP
I can create a connection to the MS Analysis Server, but PB Crashes when I try to execute any MDX in the db painter isql. Should I be able to execute mdx? -- PB9.01.7236 Thank you, R.Chauvin CaseXPress issue logged. 11115374 -- PB9.01.7236 Thank you, R.Chauvin "Bob Chauvin ( Paix dehors )" <bob_chauvin@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in message news:42134f30$1@forums-1-dub... >I can create a connection to the MS Analysis Server, but PB Crashes when I >try to execute any MDX in the db painter isql. > > Should I be able to execute mdx? ...

Powerbuilder 11.1 crashes when loading a DW using SQL Server ODBC driver
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub482b59ff Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Since updgrading to PB 11.1 my script that loads a datawindow will make my application crash. Basically I'm loading a datawindow that contains a list of years to select. I'm connected to a SQL Server database using the SQL Server ODBC driver. If the result set of my select statement returns only one row, it writes inserts the row into the datawindow without a problem. If the result set returns more that one ro...

Web resources about - powerbuilder crashing during Crosstab DW execution - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles