PowerBuilder Calendar object

I am looking for a PowerBuilder calendar object that allows the user
to view data in weekly and daily formats.

Any recomendations?

Thanks

KAS

0
KAS

I think u_calendar (or something like that) in the PFC will work.

"KAS" <kirksharp@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for a PowerBuilder calendar object that allows the user
> to view data in weekly and daily formats.
>
> Any recomendations?
>
> Thanks
>
> KAS

0
Douglas
10/19/2007 3:31:10 PM
Check out this:

https://powerbuilder.codexchange.sybase.com/files/documents/67/2009/calendar.zip

"Douglas" <doogie414@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I think u_calendar (or something like that) in the PFC will work.
>
> "KAS" <kirksharp@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>I am looking for a PowerBuilder calendar object that allows the user
>> to view data in weekly and daily formats.
>>
>> Any recomendations?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> KAS

0
Philip

DropDown Calendar Object in Pure PowerBuilder
We are looking for a Dropdown Calendar Object written in pure PowerBuilder (i.e. NO PFC, PowerClass, ActiveX, OLE, OCX, etc.) just native PowerScripts and PowerBuilder Objects. We are currently using PowerBuilder 6.5. Thanks David Hopkins SCANA Corp. IST Work Management Group 803-217-7204 dhopkins@scana.com See http://www.stanner.com/pitstop/pbtip1.htm for one example. I sure that are more... "David Hopkins" <dhopkins@scana.com> wrote in message news:BtGx9p7CBHA.204@forums.sybase.com... > We are looking for a Dropdown Calendar Object written in...

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

powerbuilder com object vs pocketbuilder .... object
Our powerbuilder application is sending information to a feeding machine by calling a com object. Our program now runs on a mobile device. The software is written with pocketbuilder 2.04. Now we would also like to have the connection with this feeding machine. I talked to the supplier of the feeding machine. He told me that the com object was written in Visual studio C. The simplest solution for them would be to create a .Net object. Is this the way to go? Thanks Eric Up on CodeXChange we have a handful of "adapter" layers (sometimes called "shims&quo...

Calling a COM object from a PowerBuilder object's sript??
I'm interested in knowing how to call somebody else's COM object written in C++ (it is a dual interface...what ever that it is) would we enter the information the same way we do for DLLs within the global/local external functions section for whatever object we want the function to be available? Any examples or direction to examples would be appreciated. Thanks Chris hi, I'v tested it yet, i couldn't use it with the global/local external functions declarations method. It could be that some components need to be initialized first and global/local e...

Calling a COM object from a PowerBuilder object's sript??
From: "Chris Fauvel" <chris_fauvel@fintech.net> Subject: Calling a COM object from a PowerBuilder object's sript?? Date: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 2:33 PM I'm interested in knowing how to call somebody else's COM object written in C++ (it is a dual interface...what ever that it is) would we enter the information the same way we do for DLLs within the global/local external functions section for whatever object we want the function to be available? Any examples or direction to examples would be appreciated. Thanks Chris Use the C...

Powerbuilder
long ll_rc dw_1.SETTRANSOBJECT(SQLCA) dw_1.retrieve() g_ole_crx_application = create oleobject g_ole_crx_report = create oleObject g_ole_crx_connection_info = create oleObject Resultset lrs_resultset ADOResultset lrs_adoresultset oleobject loo_AdoRecordset DataStore lds_temp lds_temp =create Datastore lds_temp.Dataobject="dw_print" lds_temp.settransobject(sqlca) lds_temp.retrieve() lrs_resultset=create resultset ll_rc=lds_temp.generateresultset(lrs_resultset) lrs_adoresultset = create adoresultset ll_rc = lrs_adoresultset.SetResultset(lrs_resultset) loo_AdoRecords...

PowerBuilder 9.0 and PowerBuilder 10.0

About Powerbuilder...
Hi group, I've upgraded PB 6.5 with the last maintenance release but I always see Version 6.5 Build 444 into "About Powerbuilder..." in Help menu . It's right this? Thanks in advance Michelangelo INGRASSIA There *was* a bug at some point in the PB6 series that didn't report the correct build number. The best way to be certain that *all* the DLLs being loaded are the correct version is to use HandleEx from http://www.sysinternals.com and check all the PB*.DLL versions. This is also useful for troubleshooting, as more than one problem has been cause...

Powerbuilder
We're developing a to-sell-system for the restaurants industry. The system has PC and handheld (PocketPC) interfaces. I would like to use PowerBuilder to develop the UI, but I need to know if it is supported the development for the handhelds interface too?? and which specialized (good looking) forms or buttons I could use for the development?? This forum is for source code control questions - better to post in the general forum.. -- Evita R. Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies, Inc. <Mynor_Paredes> wrote in message news:F5DFEA0D01AB9EB700...

Powerbuilder
I am a new PB 6 developer. I want to create setup for my application exe. How do I do it using Installshield free. I have to copy sqlanywhere database to clients PC through the setup.I connect the DB through ODBC.Can anyone pl guide me. thanks. Shaikh moin If you are using ASA 6 then look in the Help... ASA User's Guide PART 4. Database Administration and Advanced Use CHAPTER 27. Deploying Databases and Applications Using a silent installation for deployment If you are using SQL Anywhere 5 try looking here... SQL Anywhere User's Guide ...

Web resources about - PowerBuilder Calendar object - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles