POWERBUILDER API SITE ???

Hi !

From the Sybase docs and from may PB links on the net, a site devoted
to API for PB should be found at the following addresses:

   * http://newebsolutions.com/api/ or
     http://www.newebsolutions.com/api/
   * http://choa.com/api/index.html

But I don't find them at the above URL's.

Does somebody know if this site is down (or dead ?) for now on,
or if a new link exists (but is not mentionned) ?

                    Tanks!   mailto:jdessart@consultant.com

0
JDM

Don Salomon, who was the author of these sites, informed me that he has
closed them down since he is no longer involved with PowerBuilder.

The three correspondents who I have seen communicating frequently about
APIs are:

Roy Kiesler - who has some very good objects using the WINAPI and and
WINDOWS shell
Eric Ajling
Geert van Damme

I believe that the sybase powersoft forum should have an API section.

I have a very large diary of PB tips which includes quite a bit of WINAPI
stuff, which I could send on to you if you e-mail me.

Avron Polakow
avron@shira.com

JDM wrote:

> Hi !
>
> From the Sybase docs and from may PB links on the net, a site devoted
> to API for PB should be found at the following addresses:
>
>    * http://newebsolutions.com/api/ or
>      http://www.newebsolutions.com/api/
>    * http://choa.com/api/index.html
>
> But I don't find them at the above URL's.
>
> Does somebody know if this site is down (or dead ?) for now on,
> or if a new link exists (but is not mentionned) ?
>
>                     Tanks!   mailto:jdessart@consultant.com

0
avron
8/24/1998 3:03:07 PM
Check your spelling <g>!

--

- Eric Aling [TeamPS], Cypres Informatisering bv, The Netherlands
  Eric's Home & PB Site @ http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/cypr115

avron polakow <avron@shira.com> wrote in message
35E180AB.DFA5F0AC@shira.com...
>Don Salomon, who was the author of these sites, informed me that he has
>closed them down since he is no longer involved with PowerBuilder.
>
>The three correspondents who I have seen communicating frequently about
>APIs are:
>
>Roy Kiesler - who has some very good objects using the WINAPI and and
>WINDOWS shell
>Eric Ajling
>Geert van Damme
>
>I believe that the sybase powersoft forum should have an API section.
>
>I have a very large diary of PB tips which includes quite a bit of WINAPI
>stuff, which I could send on to you if you e-mail me.
>
>Avron Polakow
>avron@shira.com
>
>JDM wrote:
>
>> Hi !
>>
>> From the Sybase docs and from may PB links on the net, a site devoted
>> to API for PB should be found at the following addresses:
>>
>>    * http://newebsolutions.com/api/ or
>>      http://www.newebsolutions.com/api/
>>    * http://choa.com/api/index.html
>>
>> But I don't find them at the above URL's.
>>
>> Does somebody know if this site is down (or dead ?) for now on,
>> or if a new link exists (but is not mentionned) ?
>>
>>                     Tanks!   mailto:jdessart@consultant.com

0
Eric
8/25/1998 6:19:06 AM
In article <35E180AB.DFA5F0AC@shira.com>, avron@shira.com says...

>Don Salomon, who was the author of these sites, informed me that he has
>closed them down since he is no longer involved with PowerBuilder.

Has anyone thought of asking Don to give control of the API files to them? If I
remember correctly, this site had a huge amount of API calls defined, and it a
shame to see it all go.

I still have several meg of space left on my ISP site. I could host some (maybe
all) of it.

--
Brad Mettee
PC HotShots, Inc.

--> Let us bring out the *Power* of your PCs <--
* finger bmettee@clark.net for PGP Key *

0
bmettee
8/25/1998 11:28:50 AM
--------------96402B2B89E6E0A9272158DF

Hi all!
Heard from Don this morning--the site will be back up shortly.

http://choa.com/api/

Check it out!!

HTH,
Jody LaPosta

JDM wrote:

> Hi !
>
> From the Sybase docs and from may PB links on the net, a site devoted
> to API for PB should be found at the following addresses:
>
>    * http://newebsolutions.com/api/ or
>      http://www.newebsolutions.com/api/
>    * http://choa.com/api/index.html
>
> But I don't find them at the above URL's.
>
> Does somebody know if this site is down (or dead ?) for now on,
> or if a new link exists (but is not mentionned) ?
>
>                     Tanks!   mailto:jdessart@consultant.com

--------------96402B2B89E6E0A9272158DF

<HTML>
Hi all!
<BR>Heard from Don this morning--the site will be back up shortly.
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR><A HREF="http://choa.com/api/index.html">http://choa.com/api/</A>
<BR><A HREF="http://choa.com/api/index.html"></A>&nbsp;<A HREF="http://choa.com/api/index.html"></A>

<P><FONT COLOR="#000000">Check it out!!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000"></FONT>

<P><FONT COLOR="#000000">HTH,</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR="#000000">Jody LaPosta</FONT><A HREF="http://choa.com/api/index.html"></A>

<P>JDM wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Hi !

<P>From the Sybase docs and from may PB links on the net, a site devoted
<BR>to API for PB should be found at the following addresses:

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp; * <A HREF="http://newebsolutions.com/api/">http://newebsolutions.com/api/</A>
or
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <A HREF="http://www.newebsolutions.com/api/">http://www.newebsolutions.com/api/</A>
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; * <A HREF="http://choa.com/api/index.html">http://choa.com/api/index.html</A>

<P>But I don't find them at the above URL's.

<P>Does somebody know if this site is down (or dead ?) for now on,
<BR>or if a new link exists (but is not mentionned) ?

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Tanks!&nbsp;&nbsp; <A HREF="mailto:jdessart@consultant.com">mailto:jdessart@consultant.com</A></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------96402B2B89E6E0A9272158DF--

0
Jody

PowerBuilder API Site
What happened to the Powerbuilder API Site http://newebsolutions.com/api ?? On Sun, 10 May 1998 13:11:18 -0400, Charles Drolsbaugh <chas@snip.net> wrote: >What happened to the Powerbuilder API Site >http://newebsolutions.com/api ?? > I don't know. It's been down for some time. Bruce Armstrong [TeamPS] | Source Consulting mailto:bruce.armstrong@eudoramail.com | mailto:jobs@sourcela.com | http://www.experienceondemand.com Preach the gospel at all times.If necessary, use words. [Francis of Assisi] On Sun, 10 May 1998 13:11:18 -0400...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

Powerbuilder
I am a new PB 6 developer. I want to create setup for my application exe. How do I do it using Installshield free. I have to copy sqlanywhere database to clients PC through the setup.I connect the DB through ODBC.Can anyone pl guide me. thanks. Shaikh moin If you are using ASA 6 then look in the Help... ASA User's Guide PART 4. Database Administration and Advanced Use CHAPTER 27. Deploying Databases and Applications Using a silent installation for deployment If you are using SQL Anywhere 5 try looking here... SQL Anywhere User's Guide ...

What is PowerBuilder?
Hello experts I am a student in CS, I am going to write a paper about Rapid application development using PowerBuilder. I need some articles about the arhitecture of PB and how PB fulfill rapid application development's requirement? Should any experts have such articles or journals, please kindly email. thank you very much! SOS -- Best Regards Reply Address->'mailto:seeker@netvigator.com' Paul Ho Why don't you visit http://www.powersoft.com and browse the products section. You will get a lot of information/white papers etc. If you're inte...

About Powerbuilder...
Hi group, I've upgraded PB 6.5 with the last maintenance release but I always see Version 6.5 Build 444 into "About Powerbuilder..." in Help menu . It's right this? Thanks in advance Michelangelo INGRASSIA There *was* a bug at some point in the PB6 series that didn't report the correct build number. The best way to be certain that *all* the DLLs being loaded are the correct version is to use HandleEx from http://www.sysinternals.com and check all the PB*.DLL versions. This is also useful for troubleshooting, as more than one problem has been cause...

Powerbuilder
long ll_rc dw_1.SETTRANSOBJECT(SQLCA) dw_1.retrieve() g_ole_crx_application = create oleobject g_ole_crx_report = create oleObject g_ole_crx_connection_info = create oleObject Resultset lrs_resultset ADOResultset lrs_adoresultset oleobject loo_AdoRecordset DataStore lds_temp lds_temp =create Datastore lds_temp.Dataobject="dw_print" lds_temp.settransobject(sqlca) lds_temp.retrieve() lrs_resultset=create resultset ll_rc=lds_temp.generateresultset(lrs_resultset) lrs_adoresultset = create adoresultset ll_rc = lrs_adoresultset.SetResultset(lrs_resultset) loo_AdoRecords...

PowerBuilder 9.0 and PowerBuilder 10.0

Powerbuilder
We're developing a to-sell-system for the restaurants industry. The system has PC and handheld (PocketPC) interfaces. I would like to use PowerBuilder to develop the UI, but I need to know if it is supported the development for the handhelds interface too?? and which specialized (good looking) forms or buttons I could use for the development?? This forum is for source code control questions - better to post in the general forum.. -- Evita R. Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies, Inc. <Mynor_Paredes> wrote in message news:F5DFEA0D01AB9EB700...

Web resources about - POWERBUILDER API SITE ??? - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles