PowerBuilder 8 Deployment DLL's #2

I am looking for the list of the DLL files
which needs to be shipped to the user (Windows XP)
machine during the Application deployment.
Thanks in advance: vutkin@exchange.ml.com
0
Larry

Look in the HTML books, Application Techniques. There is a section on
deploying the application.

<Larry Utkin> wrote in message news:40699ca8.2fbb.846930886@sybase.com...
> I am looking for the list of the DLL files
> which needs to be shipped to the user (Windows XP)
> machine during the Application deployment.
> Thanks in advance: vutkin@exchange.ml.com

0
Jerry

Powerbuilder 8 deployment DLL's
Where can I find the list of deployment DLL's for PB8? Thanks! - Jason I just found it in Chapter 36 of Application Techniques online. Thanks anyway. Maybe this will help someone else :) Name Required for ------------------ ----------------------------------------------------- PBVM80.DLL All LIBJCC.DLL All PBDWE80.DLL DataWindows and DataStores PBRTC80.DLL Rich Text PBFNT80.INI Mapping unavailable fonts PBLAB80.INI Label DataWindow presentation style predefined formats PBTRA8...

DLL's for Powerbuilder 8.0
To run executable created from powerbuilder 8.0 which are the dll's needed to be copied?. Thanks for the help in advance. M.B.S Hi, Next time, please post this to a PB newsgroup, this one is for easerver using pb components or clients. Please read Application techniques/Part9 deployment techniques -> PowerBuilder runtime files. Here is a short list (you can find it there): Name Required for PBVM80.DLL All LIBJCC.DLL All PBDWE80.DLL DataWindows and DataStores PBRTC80.DLL Rich Text PBFNT80.INI Mapping unavailable fonts PBLAB80.IN...

Different behavior of " encrypt.dll " in PowerBuilder 8 and in Powerbuilder 10.2
Different behavior of " encrypt.dll " in PowerBuilder 8 and in Powerbuilder 10.2 1.. Will PB 10.2 support encrypt.dll ? 2.. My code was working in PB 8 but in PB 10 it is not working I don't know what is issue Like if I give password in PB 8 "mike_" it is working fine but same password I give in PB 10 then it is not working. Is any issue with Unicode ? code of declaration of external fn. private function ulong n_cst_ssisecurity32_CPP_CONSTRUCTOR() library 'encrypt.dll' private subroutine n_cst_ssisecurity32_C...

Different behavior of " encrypt.dll " in PowerBuilder 8 and in Powerbuilder 10.2
Different behavior of " encrypt.dll " in PowerBuilder 8 and in Powerbuilder 10.2 1.. Will PB 10.2 support encrypt.dll ? 2.. My code was working in PB 8 but in PB 10 it is not working I don't know what is issue Like if I give password in PB 8 "mike_" it is working fine but same password I give in PB 10 then it is not working. Is any issue with Unicode ? code of declaration of external fn. private function ulong n_cst_ssisecurity32_CPP_CONSTRUCTOR() library 'encrypt.dll' private subroutine n_cst_ssisecurity...

DLL's obfuscated using DotFuscator when deployed don't work and the DLL's are easily decompiled. What to do?
I used DotFuscator Community edition that ships with VS2005 to obfuscate some of the DLL's from my PreCompiled website. When I deploy these obfuscated DLL's on the webserver, my site doesn't work. If I revert back to my old DLL's fo my precompiled website, it works fine. Secondly, the DLL's obfuscated with DotFuscator Community Edition are easily decompiled to the original source code using a decompiler like Salamander .NET decompiler (http://www.remotesoft.com/salamander/). Then, whats the use of this DotFuscator if it can't obfuscate the DLL's. Ple...

Datawindow's Date argument with PowerBuilder 8.0.1 and Oracle 9i 9.2.0.1
Hi, there: Does anybody know how to pass datetime type data from client side to server side in the datawindow? Can anybody recommend a good book about how PowerBuilder deals with Oracle, datawindow, embedded SQL? Thanks in advance. PB DateTime data type corresponds to the Oracle Date type. You can set a DateTime variable using constants, or use the Date function to make a Date from mm, dd, yy and DateTime function to convert it. What are you not finding in the PB help and online books? "sybase.working" <sybase.working@yahoomail.com> wrote in message news:eYB...

PowerBuilder DLL's
Hi: Does anyone know if it's possible to acces a PowerBuilder DLL from a non-PowerBuilder application, if it's not possible how can i create, in PowerBuilder, something like an API to be a accesed by other applications. Thank in advance. hi! In visual basic can write : Dim a as new object a.createobject("clase") // Excel use Excel.Application now, you can use your object with yours events... in PB use ConnectToNewObject luck., bye Jorge Alberto Ar�valo Ruiz wrote: > Hi: > Does anyone know if it's possible to acces a PowerBuilder DL...

Editing Powerbuilder DLL's!
Here's an interesting discovery - is it a bug or a feature? I created a simple PB dll containing a function (fAdd to add two numbers) and a window (w_extender containing a 'hello world' static text field). In another application, I included the dll in the library list and, as expected, I could reference the add function and open the window (I could of course inherit from w_extender also). Here's the unexpected part. By opening the window painter I could open w_extender, edit it and save it back into the dll! The dll size changed and the date was updated. Of cour...

PowerBuilder EBF's #2
It would be nice if Sybase posted why they have made an EBF. If we could know the errors that had been fixed we could avoid wasting time running in to them. And we could also avoid downloading EBF we do not need. Regards, Henrik Peder Madsen DM Software ...

Powerbuilder's future #2
Last year, there was another decline in Powerbuilder users (http://www.visual-expert.com/us/info/survey_pb_2007_results.htm). I think mainly it is because Sybase neglected a great product. Although they say in the survey that the decline is neglegible, Majority of the survey participants; if not all; I believe are from the US. The question is HOW ABOUT THE REST OF THE WORLD? for the past few years, I have been tracking jobs sites in Australia just to see how "in-demand" Powerbuilder is. For the past few years, there was a steady decline in demand, The sad thing about the hir...

Deployment DLL's #2
Where can I download the latest PB 6.5 Deployment Dll's and the latest Sybase ODBC driver? my.sybase.com | Support -- <hopethishelps /> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] mySybase - http://my.sybase.com <nbennett@rsilink.com> wrote in message news:50A9E78AC9B1371500587957852569A6.00587969852569A6@webforums... > Where can I download the latest PB 6.5 Deployment Dll's and the latest > Sybase ODBC driver? The deployment DLL's are a part of PowerBuilder. If you have PB installed, you already have them. Look in "C:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared". ...

Problem registering dll created in Powerbuilder 8 and migrated to Powerbuilder 11
Hi, We have created a dll in Powerbuilder 8 as a com/mts application. This dll was then migrated to powerbuilder 11.1 build 8204. I am able to build the dll on my development machine and properly register the dll on my development machine on windows 7. When i deploy my dll and test application to a clean windows xp box, i am unable to register my dll using regsvr32. No error is displayed and the message box identifing that the registration was successful is never displayed. I have deployed all Powerbuilder 11 runtime using the powerbuilder runtime packager. I also deployed...

It's back (PowerBuilder crashing when deploying )
Hi, All I found a Rik Brooks's message from 07/02/2000, when he had a problem: "When I try to deploy a Jaguar Component to Jaguar from PowerBuilder I see the message that it's generating the IDL then PowerBuilder just blinks away.I'm serious. It just disappears. This happens consistently, every single time without fail. " Fortunately he resolved this problem by upgrading PB7. Now I have exact the same problem, but I use the latest builds for PowerBuilder 7.0.2(Build 8046) and Jaguar 3.6 (Build 36017). How can I resolve this problem? I believe it started, w...

FDF Toolkit's DLL in powerbuilder
Hi, Anybody knows about how to call Adobe's FDF toolkit's API as external DLL in powerbuilder. How to declare as I dont know it's return datatype and arguments's data type. TIA, Atul ...

Web resources about - PowerBuilder 8 Deployment DLL's #2 - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles