Powerbuilder 6.5 to 10.5 conversion

Is there a way to set drop down calender to checked during conversion on
alle datawindows where the field is date and tab > 0?

Or should I edit all datawindows and change the setting manually?

Regards,
Eric
0
Ontsnapt

Asc conversion Powerbuilder 6.5 to 10.5.1
In our original 6.5 encryption code we have the line: b = Asc (String(bl_byte)) Which works fine. It does not work at all in 10.5.1. So we used the code: b = Asc (String(bl_byte,EncodingAnsi!)) This works fine but is returning a different ASCII value. I have tried the different Encoding values and haven't got it to work. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks Jeff I experienced a similar problem. Look at the AscA function instead. Brad "JTS" <jschulz@nrcan.gc.ca> wrote in message news:1167233913.298233.172280@n51g2000cwc.googlegroup...

Moving from PowerBuilder 6.5 to PowerBuilder 10
Hi, I have an application developed in PB6.5 and due to changing requirements application has to be switched to PB10. There when I am trying to regenerate the contents of my PBL, it is giving error stating: C0042 : cannot compile without valid database signon. This error is coming for few windows but not for the functions I have made in my pbl. It is working perfectly fine for pb6.5. Can you please help me on this. Thanks in advance. Manich First you must to connect to the database by a profile, continue migrate your app. Karla <Manich Tripathi> escribi...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

update powerbuilder 10.0 to powerbuilder 10.5
hi, I need update powerbuilder ver 10.0 to powerbuilder 10.5. by the way, my company already buy pb ver 10.00 and need to update to ver 10.5. the question : if update pb from ver 10.00 to ver 10.5, is it free of charge ? if no, How I found the price ? best regards, alim 10.5 is considered a major release, you would need to purchase an upgrade. This is what I found on Sybase's own eshop: http://eshop.sybase.com/eshop/buy_detail?id=92023&prodId=9281&bid=17856 You may find better through an online merchant, partner or local retailer. This is also the Ent...

MS SQL 6.5 and PowerBuilder 6.5
I have an application in PB6.5 that interfaces with MSSQL 6.5 database. I can run this app WITHIN PB to make a connection the database and retrieve data without a problem, but after I built the EXE file and trying to run from that EXE file, I get a "-1" as the return code from the SetTransObject statement. Sample code is like : datastore lds_datastore lds_datastore = CREATE datastore lds_datastore.DataObject = "d_test" li_return = lds_datastore.SetTransObject(SQLCA) The d_test datawindow object consists of a simple SQL SELECT statement. Has anyone seen this ...

Remote Debugging in EAS 5.5 and Powerbuilder 10.5.1
I just wanted the thank the user group for its help and input on remote debugging. The comments were helpful and ogt me finally going on debugging remote objects on EAS. i might add that I still had deployment problems in Powerbuilder 10.5.1. The properties for the deployed compent would be selectable in the but the debug property in the property file would be false. Strangely enough, it would show up in the component to debug list as selectable. I had event delete the component, made sure the remote debugging checkbox was not selected, and the component would still deploy as thou...

PowerBuilder 6.5 & Groupwise 5.5 on Windows 95
> I am having problems with my powerbuilder 6.5 email > application. All I want > to do is send emails out from my app to groupwise > 5.5 to email our list > server. The code I used worked perfectly with > Mircosoft Outlook but the > clients were developing the software for, use > Groupwise 5.5. The program I > developed doesnt come up with any errors when it > tries to communicate with > groupwise. I test for everything the log on to the > mail session and to check > to see if it has been sent and the return codes are > all ...

Upgrade Powerbuilder 6.5.0444 to 6.5.1
I have Powerbuilder 6.5 build 444 installed, but the application I'm now supporting was built using 6.5.1. Is there anywhere I can get the upgrade to 6.5.1? When I go to the downloads area of this site it asks me for client support which I don't think I have? Thanks Hi Gary; Sorry to say .. but, I think the only PB 6.x copies are in the Smithsonian. :-( The only hope you might have is through Sybase Technical Support. Good luck. -- Regards ... Chris ISUG - NA RUG Director Blog: http://chrispollach.pbdjmagazine.com SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/pro...

Access Violation in PowerBuilder 6.5 and 6.5.1
I'm migrating a big Application from PowerBuilder 5.04 to 6.5.1. There was no problem in migrating the *.pbl. When Creating the native Executable for Windows NT 4.0, there is a Dr. Watson in pb60.exe (Access Violation). The compiler switches are set the following way: 1) Rebuild -> Full 2) Machine Code -> Yes (Checked) 3) Trace Information -> No (Not Checked) 4) Error Context Information -> No (Not Checked) 5) Executable Format -> Native 6) Optimization -> Speed 7) For each Library has to be created a dll. Therefore the checkbox is checked for each Library...

Upgrading 5.5.5 to 6.5.5
I am going to be upgrading from GW 5.5.5 to GW6.5.5 Anybody aware of any gotcha's or have any advice? LauraB@itdynamics.co.za wrote: > I am going to be upgrading from GW 5.5.5 to GW6.5.5 Anybody aware of > any gotcha's or have any advice? Not really. Before you upgrade rebuilt the post offices and domains or do at least a validate of the databases. If you are not really experienced I recommend to purchase the caledonia upgrade guide. -- Cheers, Edward ...

Performance Issue with PowerBuilder 6.5 Native Drivers and MSSQL 6.5
Hi, I'm having a performance issue with the PB 6.5 Native driver with MSSQL 6.5, if i'm using the ODBC my request to the database are responding really fast, but i want to use to Native drivers. Before i was using the 16 bit Native drivers and it was working fine, but since i've changed to the 32 bit PB 6.5 native driver, most of my db request are really slow. I've search on the sybase infobase and i can't find anything... Could somebody give my advise.... Thanks Mark ...

PowerBuilder Upgrade 5.0 -> 6.0/6.5 for PowerFrame?
Has anyone upgraded PowerFrame (Metasolv's old framework) from PB 5.0 to PB 6.0/6.5? Did you run into any major problems? ANY upgrade advice (PowerFrame or not) would be appreciated. Should I just wait for 7.0? What's the latest on its release? Please respond here or email to eleuschner@levi.com. Thanks in advance, Ellen (The last living person not using PFC. IT'S NOT MY CHOICE!) Ellen, Have you tried calling MetaSolv? I know that they dropped support for PowerFrame in favor of Cornerstone but they may still be willing to help. Rey Bango Team Powersoft.....

Powerbuilder 5.0 in SQLServer 6.5...........
Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing to you about the problem on connection between PowerBuilder 5.0 and MS SQL Server 6.5 via Database Painter in PowerBuilder 5.0. When I tried to connect to a database, the connection was successful. And I used "sa" to connect. But when I tried to retrieve data from system tables or newly created tables. An error message was displayed to me. It is "<Column-name>'s data type is not supported". I checked that the database repository tables were created already. Thanks, Martin Yip ...

Web resources about - Powerbuilder 6.5 to 10.5 conversion - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles