Power Builder 8.0 Tutorial

I'm looking for the PB8.0 Tutorial.  The helps said it was located in the
"Getting Started" section.  How can i find this tutorial and does it take
you through the program visually or just textually?

thank you
==============================
Richard Parke,
Technical Consultant
webmaster@buchananfamilymed.com

0
Richard

It's in the online books (I'm assuming you installed these when you
installed PB)..Go to the online books, Select PowerBuilder and you should
see the Getting Started Manual in the list.

--
Evita R. Chapa
Senior Systems Analyst II

"Richard Parke - BFMC" <buchananfamilymed@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for the PB8.0 Tutorial.  The helps said it was located in the
> "Getting Started" section.  How can i find this tutorial and does it take
> you through the program visually or just textually?
>
> thank you
> ==============================
> Richard Parke,
> Technical Consultant
> webmaster@buchananfamilymed.com

The Powerscript reference is there also..If you really want convenience -
here's the books in PDF:

http://sybooks.sybase.com/pbg0800e.html

Enjoy,

--