PB 9.03 vs PB 9.02

What is better to use for already existing large client-server PB app?
In terms of  stability, number of unfixed serious bugs, extra features...

TIA

0
Andrew

We encountered lockup problems on some reports for our application with
9.0.3.  I did lots of testing but couldn't pin down the cause, and the users
were getting frustrated.  After a while I rolled back to 9.0.2 with EBF
7610, and this seems to be very stable.

Of course, the usual disclaimers apply: your mileage may vary, etc.

Pat

"Andrew" <gurzuf_no_junk_@rogers.com> wrote in message
> What is better to use for already existing large client-server PB app?
> In terms of  stability, number of unfixed serious bugs, extra features...
>
> TIA

0
Pat
8/31/2005 1:48:44 PM
9.0.3 resolved a few random GPF issues I was having with DW sharing, etc.

> What is better to use for already existing large client-server PB app?
> In terms of  stability, number of unfixed serious bugs, extra features...
>
> TIA

0
Jim
8/31/2005 6:18:35 PM
I have been experiencing GPF's with 9.0.3 within my development IDE.  I
can't seem to pinpoint the problem but it seems to happen after doing a
windows File Open call (ie. Import..).  Went back to 9.0.2 build 7509 and no
problems.

Chris Craft

> What is better to use for already existing large client-server PB app?
> In terms of  stability, number of unfixed serious bugs, extra features...
>
> TIA

0
Chris