PB 7.0.3 C5 Localized files on PB 7.0.3 Desktop

Hi,
I found a file in my.sybase.com that says:
"PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Localized Files" Release Date: 16 Feb 2001

I have PB 7.0.3 Desktop, can I use this files?

And what is C5? Is a Build code only for the Enterprise
version of PB?

Many Thanks
Oliver

0
Oliver

Please help
:-)

Oliver Schulze L. wrote:

> Hi,
> I found a file in my.sybase.com that says:
> "PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Localized Files" Release Date: 16 Feb 2001
>
> I have PB 7.0.3 Desktop, can I use this files?
>
> And what is C5? Is a Build code only for the Enterprise
> version of PB?
>
> Many Thanks
> Oliver

0
Oliver

#EBF1 -EAServer 3.6.1 C1/PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Release 7.0.3 02 Mar 2001 EBF/Patch
why is the #EBF1 not placed right - It is placed Under Powerbuilder EBFs/Downloads. Platform: Windows EAServer 3.6.1 C1/PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Release 7.0.3 02 Mar 2001 EBF/Patch PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Localized Files 7.0.3 16 Feb 2001 EBF/Patch Sybase PowerBuilder and Sybase PowerBuilder Enterprise 7.0.3 C5 7.0.3 09 Feb 2001 EBF/Patch PowerBuilder Enterprise 7.0.3 Maintenance Release 7.0.3 08 Dec 2000 EBF/Patch Sybase PowerBuilder Enterprise - PowerBuilder Enterprise 7.0.2 C4 Release 7.0.2 22 Nov 2000 EBF/Patch PowerBuilder DeskTop 7.0.2 (EBF) C3 Rele...

Migrate from PB 7.0.2 Build 8046 to PB 7.0.3 Build 10009
Is it a good move ? I use PB 7.0.2 C3 Build 8047 on Windows NT 4 sp 6a, but I want to move to Windows 2000 soon. I read than only the version 7.0.3 and above are Windows 2000 compilant. Do I have to expect some problems if I move to the version 7.0.3 Build 10009 than I dwonloaded from the sybase web site. Thank for your answers... Franc. Hi, I don't know if there is a technical problem. But my app. and PB works on Winnt 4.0 and Win2K server very fine. And i've don't received any problem reports since a long time. (The versions i've tested are 7.0, 7.0.2 ...

PB 7.0.3 / MSS 7 SP 3
I have an app that creates and uses to datastores to reconcile some data - it runs fine from a workstation on the network but when moved to the server and scheduled to run automatically the ds retrieve returns 0 rows. Any Ideas? Thanks. Have you verified that it's connecting to the database in the first place? My first thought was a DSN problem. Second thought was table owners. Who is the server app logging in as, and does that login id have access to the appropriate tables? "lucky" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:QGXuY#Z9AHA.85@forums.sybase....

PB 7.0.3 and Oracle 7.3 support
I have upgraded to 7.0.3 and I can not find the oracle 7.3 support in the profile setup. I tryed to reinstall to run a custom install, not.! Anyone one how I can get this? Alan After upgrading, the O73 should still be there. (It was for me anyways). You can manually add the O73 driver so it shows up in the db-profile by adding O73 in pb.ini to the vendors setting in [database] section. Mine is like this: [Database] Vendors=ODBC,O73 Oracle 7.3,O84 Oracle 8.0.4/8.0.5 -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. MySybase http://my.s...

PB 7.0.3 Bug with MS SqlServer 7.0
I am using PowerBuilder 7.0.3 Build 10009 and MS SqlServer 7.0 under Windows NT Workstation 4.0 In the Database Profiles under Installed Database Interfaces I see MSS MS SQL Server 6.X (Why?). I build a connection to an existing database there and it work fine. Now I go in Database Painter and try to look at the properties for a foreign key of a table. I got a Dr. Watson error and I was kicked out of PB? Anybody know how to solve this bug ? Thanks Ths problem did not happen when I connect to the same database through ODBC. Rizwan Hussain <rizwan_hussain@yahoo.com> wrote ...

Bug from PB 3.0 will be fixed only in PB 7.0 (??????)
I'm using DDDW with repeatable display values. Every display value has separate data value, but only first data value returns for a set of unique display values. I've submitted this bug through WebExpress, and the answer is : >The problem has already been reported and is now submitted >as "ENHANCEMENT REQUEST" for Powerbuilder 7. > >So, for now the answer is: Avoid to have duplicate display values >in a Drop Down List Box (or DDDW). > >The original issue for the enhancement is 120445 In InfoBase I found the related issue 84547, dated 04...

PB 7.0.3 C5 and Jaguar 3.6
Will PB 7.0.3 C5 work with Jaguar 3.6? Yesterday, I upgraded Jaguar from 3.6.1 to 3.6.1 C1 and PB from build 10009 to build 10047 (C5) and now my Java servlet doesn't work in Jaguar. So, I'm in the process of downgrading my Jaguar installation to 3.6 (actually reinstalling Jaguar altogether from 3.5) and was wondering if I can keep PB C5. David, yes that should work fine. On Thu, 08 Mar 2001 12:30:22 -0800, David Short <david.short@prescriber.com> wrote: >Will PB 7.0.3 C5 work with Jaguar 3.6? Yesterday, I upgraded Jaguar >from 3.6.1 to 3.6.1 C1 and PB fr...

FindMatchingFunction Memory Leaks in PB 7.0.2 and 7.0.3
Hi Anyone tried using the "functionmatchingfunction" of the class definition object? Our application is built using PFC and PFC use the findmatching function to determine if an object is a 'self updating' object. However every call to this function leaks 1 Kb -2 Kb of memory. Hence our application built using PFC runs out of memory very quickly and eventually GPF! To test this create a window, add a few visual classes (eg command buttons, check boxes, single line edit), then on one of the button add the following code. cb_1 :: clicked event ls_args[] Cla...

Migrating and Deploying PB 7.0.3 app to PB 9.0.1
Hi, I have successfully migrated pbls created in PB 7.0.3 to version 9.0.1. However, when I try to create PBDs and an executable, I get the message "Create of executable failed" with no explanation. Now, I do get a warning: "C0190: Instance variables of local structure type ('os_cachelist') will be implicitly private in the next release". I used to get this warning when I compiled in version 7.0.3, but the build was always successful. the 'os_cachelist' object basically holds datastores for some frequently accessed lists used in dropdown datawind...

PB 7.0.3 #3
is it possible to download pb 7.7.3 maintainence release with any available download manager, if yes then then how can i download it plz help, i try to download it download accelerator but it will not work, thanks in advance Sybase's downloads are not set up to allow the use of download managers. It is something they are aware of and, as far as I know, attempting to address it. Sorry, Bill Anonymous@sybase.com wrote: > is it possible to download pb 7.7.3 maintainence release with > any available download manager, if yes then then how can i download > it plz he...

pb 7.0.3 build 10089 and sql server 7.0 : Slow Connection
We've got the same problem as earlier mentioned by Ken Freeman (see message below), but we're using pb version 7.0.3 Build 10089 and sql server 7.0?!!? Can anyone help us? "Ken Freeman" <kfreeman@ems.jsc.nasa.gov> wrote in message news:p1fXadCIBHA.201@forums.sybase.com... > We've recently upgraded from PB 6.5 to PB 7.0.2 (Build 8003). > Before the upgrade, a connection in development mode took a few seconds. > Now it takes several minutes. > > Does anyone know what might be cause the slowdown? > > Thanks, > Ken > > ...

PROBLEM with PB 7.0.3 AND SQL SERVER 7.0 USING SQL CURSOR
I am having a problem running a sql command with a cursor with Native drivers for MS sql Server 7.0.If i use ODBC or take out the order by clause in the statement it works fine By the way I am running powerbuilder 7.0.3 build 10009 The error code is : (Error 10008 (DB-Library) DB-Library Severity Level 9 Message Text ad token from SQL Server: Datastream processing out of synchronization) here a sample of the code DECLARE cur_Sec1 CURSOR FOR SELECT DISTINCT COL1,COL2 FROM TABLE1 WHERE COL1 = ??? ORDER BY COL1 ASC ; <<<<<<<<<<< ...

Web resources about - PB 7.0.3 C5 Localized files on PB 7.0.3 Desktop - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Localized list - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Localized list describes the variant of party-list proportional representation which is in opposition both with open lists and closed lists . ...

Facebook Allows App Developers To Add Localized Images
Facebook expanded upon the localization capabilities it announced for application developers last month, adding the ability to upload localized ...

Facebook launches ‘global pages’ for brands to offer localized experiences
Facebook today announced the launch of “global pages,” a new structure that allows international brands to maintain a single fan page with localized ...

Journal Register's Localized Video News Strategy is Driving Profitability, CEO John Paton - YouTube
http://www.beet.tv/2011/02/jrcvideopaton.html After considerable anticipation and disappointment around the value of video for newspapers, one ...

Sany seeks large and localized European presence
Sany seeks large and localized European presence People's Daily Online Sany Germany GmbH - the German arm of Changsha, Hunan-based Sany Heavy ...

Apple and IBM rolling out MobileFirst iOS enterprise apps localized for Japan
... & utilities, and industrial products. Filed under: AAPL Company , Apps Tagged: Apple , enterprise , IBM , iOS , iPad , iPhone , Japan , localized ...

China Employment Law: It’s Complicated And It’s Localized
Let's focus on something that should be pretty simple, but isn't at all: the hourly workweek.

Google Shopping product search results will now be localized on mobile
Google is working to make its search result ad experience better, and the next step is to make sure ad offerings are localized to where you're ...

Muv-Luv Visual Novels to Be Localized in English With Kickstarter
Some of creative team to attend Anime Expo for press conference, autograph sessions

Final Fantasy Agito To Be Localized, But US Release Is Still Unconfirmed
... U.S. Gamer article , it has been confirmed that the forthcoming role-playing game (RPG) title for iOS and Android “will definitely be localized,” ...