PB 7.0.2 doesn't work with ASA 7 on Windows 9x ?

Did anyone have this problem yet?

We deploy a PB7 (Build 8046) application on Windows clients, with an ASA 7
DB. It works perfect on NT and 2K, but on Win9x on the first connection he
gives an SQLSTATE 37000 "Syntax Error or Access Violation: Near '?' in
?[?]??????????????????".  Remark, ODBC Connection works fine, ISQL works
fine with DBISQL.exe but not from PB, and connecting to the DB, PB can't
show column defintions, saying "this table contains no column".  Connecting
to a SQL Anywhere 5 DB works fine again, it's just the combination PB7,
ASA7, Win9x.
Do you have any suggestions?
0
stephan

Full rebuild doesn't work properly in PB 7.0.2
I've got two objects: window and non-visual object. window open() event calls methods from nv object, after "Full rebuild" I've got an error "Invalid function reference ...." Regenerating window manually removes that error. Interesting, the same error is in generated PBD file !!! It's only one examle, there's a lot of situations where "Full rebuild" doesn't work. Error is in PB 7.0.2 Build 8046 (EBF C3) Remigiusz Weska rew@simple.com.pl Have you optimized your PBLs lately? -- pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Kiesler...

2.0.0.7 doesn't work
Name: laura Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.7 doesn't work Comments: Whenever my browser updates from the install to the 2.0.0.7, I try to use it and it cannot connect to the internet anymore. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

flashblock doesn't work with firefox 2.0.0.7
Name: Zhongwei Zhu Email: zhongweizhuatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: flashblock doesn't work with firefox 2.0.0.7 Comments: just updated to firefox 2.0.0.7, then found flashblock stops working tried to remove flashblock and reinstall it. It was removed but not able to reinstall. error message says: Error: e.location.getItemLocation(e.id) has no properties Source File: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/components/nsExtensionManager.js Line: 4147 also, there are a bunch errors about Location.toString method: Error: uncaught exception: Permission deni...

7.5 doesn't work like 7.0?
I upgraded to 7.5 and I've run into a number of situations where 7.5 does things differently than 7.0. Take the attached sample for instance. In 7.0, you did not need to generate the two children entities to for the related entity to end up with the correct foreign keys. In 7.5, doing so creates what appear to be invalid joins (Person_ID = ?). Can anyone help? Farid begin 666 Sample.zip M4$L#!!0````(`-RR92EPNN278! ``)E"```B````4V%M<&QE+U!$32 H1V5N M97)A=&4@0VAI;&1R96XI+G!D;=U;:VP<UW6^2W+%AT1)C.W&2>MB1$NB'GPL M7TM2-AW/SLR22^YC-#,D)8L*M=P=DA/O...

Stored Procedure on PB 7.0/ASA 6.0. doesn't recognize retrieval arguments.
After I installed PowerBuilder 7.0/Adaptive Server Anywhere 6.0 on an NT network I decided to write a stored procedure to service a new datawindow that I planned to include in the new application that I am developing. I can't get the stored procedure to accept retrieval arguments. It works fine if I hard code the arguments - i.e. returns the expected result set - but it just doesn't recognize any retrieval argument. I have even taken copies of some of the simpler S/P's provided with ASA6 and find that they don't work either. Is there some initialization procedure...

PB 7.0 email doesn't work...
I have a PB 7.0 application which is sends email to a few colleagues. Can someone please help me to debug this? The problem I have is that the application doesn't send email for 1 user - the email he generates, doesn't go to 2 of the 5 users in CA addresses given below - Other(general) emails from him reach these 2 users without any problems, so I am assuming that the issue is with not his or CA user's email settings - we use MS Outlook 2000 for emails. Thank you. my code is as follows: // Declare Email variables mailSession mSes mailReturnCode ...

Migration doesn't work in 2.0.7?
trying to migrate a system to 2.0.7, with multiple profiles. Linux x86. Started the new SM, asked about migration, picked a profile, migration worked, all was well. Then tried to migrate another, using directions from several sources, multiple postings on the list, magazine articles, and my own notes. seamonkey -P NewName -migrate gives a list of existing profiles seamonkey -createProfile NewName creates a new profile seamonkey -P NewName -migrate starts the new profile - totally default migration manager never starts. All sources agree that should work, it doesn...

Can't pin 2 copies of Firefox 7.0 to windows 7 toolbar
I just upgraded. I have 2 icons of 6.0.2 pinned to the toolbar, different names and each with a different -p XXXX profile in the path. They work great. With 7.0 I can make two shortcut icons on the desktop but I can't pin them to the toolbar. Only the first one. I've tried unpinning the one put there on install and adding both but that's no good. I've pinned another program and then gone into properties and changed the execute, and as soon as I do, it goes away. I deleted the install, removed all the icons, and tried again to no avail. My bloviated m...

FF 3.7 beta 2 DOESN'T WORK ON WINDOWS 2000!!!
Name: OCE Email: nomailatserverdotno Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: FF 3.7 beta 2 DOESN'T WORK ON WINDOWS 2000!!! Comments: While FF 3.7 beta 1 worked w/o problems on windows2000 BUT FF 3.7 beta2 DON'T EVEN START WITH WINDOWS 2000!! Please, please, please FIX it!! as beta 2 is completely useless.... :(((( Bug can be reproduced 100% when try to install and launch beta2 on windows 2000. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC...

Novell Client 2.0 for windows 7 doesn't map drives
I am logging into a domain, but the drives won't map. I can login with the red N login afterwards, and the drives map just fine. I've researched this, but I haven't found anything that will map the drives as I log in. The new client is loaded on a evaluation copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. Any suggestions? -- chutestrate ------------------------------------------------------------------------ chutestrate, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has y...

7.0.0 To 7.0.2 In Windows?
Longtime 5.5 user, just got 7.0.. Went first to update page to get latest patches. ALL the platforms EXCEPT Windows have a clearly marked: Adaptive Server Anywhere - Maintenance Release (English), Upgrade of 7.0.x to 7.0.2 Where under Windows it goes: Adaptive Server Anywhere - Emergency Bug Fix, Update of 7.0.2 to build 1462 7.0.2 09 Mar 2001 EBF/Patch Adaptive Server Anywhere - Emergency Bug Fix, Update of 7.0.1 to build 1176 7.0.1 14 Feb 2001 EBF/Patch Adaptive Server Anywhere - Verified Bug Fixes, Update of 7.01 to build 1169 7.0.1 14 Feb 2001 EBF/Patch ...

Help link doesn't work on Bugzilla 4.0.1 install on Windows 7
I'm new to Bugzilla and wanted to install the latest version so I tried a step by step install of Bugzilla, Apache, MySQL, and Active Perl. After searching the web for hints on changes to installation configuration parameters, I was able to start up Bugzilla. Everything seems to work except when I click on the Help menu, I get HTTP 404 error. I'm sure it's a simple fix but I could not find how to fix this problem on my web search. Can someone here help me? On May 2, 9:06=A0am, JohnSD <johnmurama...@gmail.com> wrote: > I'm new to Bugzilla and wanted to install ...

Windows 7 Smart Resizing doesn't work with Firefox (RC or 3.0.11)
Name: Brian Email: mrbriankingatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Windows 7 Smart Resizing doesn't work with Firefox (RC or 3.0.11) Comments: If I do a resizing command to make FF take up 1/2 my screen (read http://lifehacker.com/5077728/snap-any-window-to-half-the-screen-size-in-windows-7 for more details), then minimize the window, then restore the window, it'll go back to its original size instead of taking up half the screen real estate. Every other program I've tried will restore with the correct window size. Please look into this when ...

2.0.0.11 works 2.0.0.12 doesn't
Name: Vaughan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.11 works 2.0.0.12 doesn't Comments: After the forced update occurs 2.0.0.12 doesn't allow me to access the internet. I tried disabling all Add-ons but it still fails. The only solution is to re-install 2.0.0.11. I get a message that the site cannot be found. This is bs as it was found in IE6 and in Ff 2.0.0.11 seconds earlier. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Web resources about - PB 7.0.2 doesn't work with ASA 7 on Windows 9x ? - sybase.powerbuilder.general