PB 6.0 Deployment DLLs

Where can I get the list of deployment DLLs for 6.0?
paul
0
paul

In article <01bd317a$9e67dd20$78000a0a@tomnt>, ppower@tropical.com
says...
> Where can I get the list of deployment DLLs for 6.0?
> paul

For 5.0 there was a list in an appendix of the PowerBuilder User's Guide.
I haven't looked yet with PB 6.0 but you might try there.

--
Regards,
Don Roof [TeamPS]

Just use the PB setup and deploy what you want to deploy. It consists of a
few DLLs:

pbvm60.dll (virtual machine)
pbdwe060.dll (only needed for dynamic datawindows)
pbxxx060.dll (your native database driver)

That's it (I thought)
--
- Met vriendelijke groet,
  Eric Aling [TeamPS], Cypres Informatisering bv, The Netherlands

paul power wrote in message <01bd317a$9e67dd20$78000a0a@tomnt>...
>Where can I get the list of deployment DLLs for 6.0?
>paul

begin 666 Eric J Aling.vcf
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"#0H`
`
end

0
Eric

PB 8.0 Deployment Dlls vs. PB 6.5 Deployment Dlls
Hello, We currently have a few Powerbuilder apps that have been developed using PB 6.5. All of them use an Oracle database. Some of them make use of the pfc libraries. Some of these apps serve as a batch interface while others are major applications. Most of our applications are fat-client. However, we do have one application that is a 3-tier application. Our applications run mostly on Windows 2000, although we still have some users using NT and possibly Win 95. We have packaged PB 6.5 Deployment dlls and as new users need the application, they not only receive the PB ...

PB 7.0 or PB 6.5 or PB 6.0 or PB5.04

Bugfixes for PB 6.0? Back from 6.0 to 5.0?
Hi there, since there are so many troubles with PB 6.0, does anyone know if there are any bugfixes for PB 6.0 out yet or even planned for the NEAR future? Is there a way to migrate back from PB 6.0 to PB 5.0.0x? Regards, * gerald * You sound pretty upset - if you don't mind me asking what are these troubles you are having? Gerald Znidaric wrote in message <34C86F5A.778A0197@mgm-edv.de>... >Hi there, > >since there are so many troubles with PB 6.0, does anyone know if there >are any bugfixes for PB 6.0 out yet or even planned for the NEAR future? ...

PB 4.0.03 & PB 6.0.0 issues
I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS READING PB PRODUCTS: 1. WE HAVE USED PB 4.0.03 ENTERPRISE FOR YEARS NOW, ARE THERE PATCHES FOR Y2K CONCERNS THAT WE CAN DOWNLOAD? 2. WE HAVE ALSO PB 6.0.0 PROFESSIONAL, AND ENCOUNTERED SOME ODBC 4.0 GLITCHES RELATING TO MS-ACCESS 97 ("... Program type out of range ..."), ARE THERE PATCHES ALSO FOR THESE CONCERNS AND Y2K ISSUES. I read a response pointing where to find the different patches. I did not see though any patches specific to PB 4.0.03 and PB 6.0.0. I would great...

powerbuilder 6.0 and asa 6.0
I upgraded our database to asa 6.0. I created an odbc connection on a client using tcpip, click on the test connection and it works. I open powerbuilder 6.0 and get a communication error when trying to connect to the db profile. Is anyone else having this problem?? Did I forget something when installing this new asa package? There both running on windows 95 machines(I even tried the sample server database and it doen't seem to work for me either) Thanks, Amy Brand ABrand@swank.com My PB 6.5 to ASA 6 connections work OK. Have you duplicated the Sybase SQL Anywhere sec...

PB 6.5 Migrated from PB 5.0 Application deployment
I recently migrated a PFC/PFE application from PB 5.04 to 6.5. I have compiled it down to p-code and am able to run the application from both the developement environment & from the EXE on the machine that has PB 5.04 installed on it. When I move the application and the PB 6.5 deployment DLL's to a machine without PB 5.04 on it, it starts asking me for the whole set of PB 5.04 deplymnt DLL's. It's like there is some sort of dependance on PB 5.04 that I didn't break during the migration process. My OS is NT 4.0 SP4 and the application path includes the app/pbd'...

Powerbuilder Upgrade Issues (PB 6.5 to PB 9.0.1)
Hello, We are having some issues while trying to upgrade from PB 6.5 to PB 9.0.1 The database is Sybase .I was hoping if you could post in any usergroups Background: There is a window w_child inherited from w_parent.The datasource of this dw_1 is a Stored Procedure that runs in Sybase ASE 12.5 In ue_1 of w_parent there is a dw_1.retrieve(arg1,arg2). ue_1 of w_child extends ue_1of w_parent. In ue_1 of w_child the code checks the condition dw_1.rowcount() >0 based on which it decides on the execution flow. Issue: While running the application, no rows are getting re...

pb 6.5, pb 7.0, pb 8.0 and future releases
I have designed an app using PB 6.5.1 and feel quite confortable to write another app using this version of Power Buulder. I am aware that there have been many other releases after this but have heard many developers complain about not being stable and so forth. I can't say how true this is cause I never bothered to update to later releases. I recently got a contract for a new app and quite likely will be using Power Biulder but I am wondering if am cheating myself by not trying to upgrade myself to a later release of Power Biulder. Thanks. Charlie. Charlie You...

Running PB 6.5.1 on Localized Deployment Kit of 6.5.0
Hi, Because the Localized Deployment Kit for PB 6.5.1 is not yet available (am I wrong?), I'am planning to build my application (EXE + PBDs) on PB 6.5.1 and then use the �old� Localized Deployment Kit of PB 6.5.0 to execute it. Does someone already try it? Do you think it will work? TIA, Claude Charest Claude, I would not recommend this... I've done it in the past and have had (seemingly) random GPFs and "Internal PowerBuilder Error, contact Sybase" errors. If you decide to do this, test, test, test and then test some more. HTH, Greg -- ______...

6.0.0.52 agents not upgrading to 6.0.2.97 using deployment
Server is W2K (fully-patched), was using ZENworks Patch Management Server Version 6.0.0.52, now upgraded to 6.0.2.89. Minor issue - When deployed using Local Time (and time is synched appropriately with a time server), the upgrade did not take affect until almost an hour later, but I don't have any settings/policy that would have set that to happen that way. ISSUE: Trying to deploy 6.0.2.97 agent to 3 test W2K workstation clients (which already have the 6.0.0.52 agent). Ran deploy. 1. Deployment occurred almost an hour later instead of within a few minutes. Where is th...

PB 6 and PB 6.5 Upgrade to PB 8.0 in OS W2K Professional
PB 6 and PB 6.5 crash in OS W2K Professional: I notice that I need to upgrade to 6.5.1 as well as EBF 1299. However, I am only able to get 6.5.1. Where can I get the optionally patch EBF 1299? Is there any document to indicate any known problem in OS W2K for 6.0 and 6.5? PB 6 and PB 6.5 Upgrade to PB 8.0: Can be upgrade from 6.0 and/or 6.5 directly to 8.0? Is 8.0 support WIN XP? Regards. Set your timeframe to 'ALL' on http://downloads.sybase.com. While that is the most current build, it was released at least over 6 months ago (the default timeframe of this site)...

Web resources about - PB 6.0 Deployment DLLs - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Deployment diagram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To describe a web site, for example, a deployment diagram would show what hardware components ("nodes") exist (e.g., a web server, an application ...

Second Facebook Building In Luleå, Sweden, To Test New Rapid Deployment Data Center Concept
... at Facebook’s data center in Luleå, Sweden , will be the first of the social network’s data centers to be built using its new rapid deployment ...

The Current State of SMTP STARTTLS Deployment
A lot of sensitive data is sent over email, so we encrypt emails in transit via STARTTLS when available. STARTTLS has been around for 15 years, ...

Deployment Manager (@redgateDeploy) on Twitter

Children welcome Georgia National Guardsmen home from deployment to Afghanistan - Flickr - Photo Sharing ...
In this photo taken on March 9, 2010 photo, Blake Cochran, left, 7, Brooke Cochran, center, 6, and Bailee Cochran, 3, welcome home Georgia's ...

Motive Security Guardian (formerly Kindsight Security) now supporting virtualized deployments - YouTube ...
Patrick Tan, General Manager of Network Intelligence at Alcatel-Lucent, discusses enhancements to the Motive Security Guardian – a cloud based, ...

Why, when and how to migrate to Windows 8 - Windows 8 migration, Windows 8 deployment, Windows 8, Windows ...
Windows 8 machines are coming out sometime this fall, but that doesn't mean businesses should shift to panic mode to upgrade their corporate ...

Foreign Minister Julie Bishop: Military deployments and peacekeeping to count as foreign aid
Australia will begin to count the costs of its military and police deployments in humanitarian disasters and UN peacekeeping operations as part ...

Iraq deployment decision in days: Bishop
The national security committee and federal cabinet will meet this week to decide on Australia's deployment to Iraq.

Full fibre NBN deployment costs artificially inflated: NBN Co critic
The cost of rolling out a fibre-to-the-premises NBN may not be as high as that posited by the Coalition government, according to University of ...