PB 5.0.4 migration to PB 7.0.2 issue

I'm trying to help a colleague solve a problem she is having in a fairly
complex application.  Of course, the application works fine using PB
5.0.4, but after migrating, a sheet which opens a modal window is not
stopping to wait for the modal window's result.

If  I create a simple modal window and open it from the sheet, it does
the same thing.  If I create a simple sheet and open the modal window
from that sheet it works properly.  I've done the regens and
optimizations.  Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so, how
did you resolve it?!  Also if you have any suggestions....

Thanks,
-Charles

0
Charles

Web resources about - PB 5.0.4 migration to PB 7.0.2 issue - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Migration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

500-year-old Inca human sacrifice DNA illuminates migration wave
During the Inca civilization, which thrived in South America before the arrival of Europeans, ritual human sacrifices were known as "capococha". ...

Migration and the fall of Sweden
Sweden prided itself on giving a warm welcome to outsiders – but a sense of injustice is swiftly growing.

Migrant crisis: Migration to Europe explained in graphics
... maps. More than 750,000 migrants are estimated to have arrived by sea so far this year, according to the International Organization for Migration ...

Microsoft Office 2016: Tips for a seamless migration
... between older and alternative systems amongst the workforce, reducing the negative externalities caused from large scale system migration. ...

IMPORTING ISIS: Paris Terror Attacks Prove the Mass "Refugee" Migration is a Trojan Horse
... to acting, and how do we stop them from acting,” he said. As Islamic expert Robert Spencer writes in Front Page Magazine, this mass migration ...

THE US EMV MIGRATION REPORT: What new chip cards mean for consumers, issuers, and merchants
... includes cards that store user information on a chip rather than a magnetic stripe — to make card-present payments more secure. The migration, ...

U.S.-Mexican migration study counters 2016 campaign narrative
Finding by Pew Research Center represents turning point in one of the largest mass migrations in U.S.

G20 leaders agree to cooperate on migration
G20 leaders agree to cooperate on migration

Migration to Windows 10 to be fastest yet, says Gartner
Windows 10 is poised to become the most widely installed version of Windows ever, following on the path of Windows XP and Windows 7 before it, ...