PB 10.5 and EAServer 5.3 (Intially posted on EAServer NewsGroup)

We are migrating from PB 9.0.1 to PB 10.5.
Currently, we employ EAServer 5.1.0 in both development and
production environments.
The PB 10.5 installation guide states that if you migrate to
PB 10.5 you need EAServer 5.3 or later.
Can we migrate EAServer components built using PB 9.0.1 to
PB 10.5 and deploy them to EAServer 5.1.0?
Can we migrate JSP Targets built using PB 9.0.1 to PB 10.5
and deploy them to EAServer 5.1.0?
We do not employ any functionality in reference to
WebServices or any of the new Web features in PB 10.5.
P.S.
This question was initially posed on the
EAServer-PowerBuilder NewsGroup.
There does not seem to be any dynamic activity there!
-1
gill
6/22/2006 5:13:47 PM
📁 sybase.powerbuilder.general
📃 62418 articles.
⭐ 19 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 950 Views

Gill;
    All I can tell you is that I have PB 9.0.3, 10.2.1, 10.5 and 11 Beta 1
working well inside of EAS 5.3.
Regards ... Chris

<gill> wrote in message news:449acfcb.2cd3.1681692777@sybase.com...
> We are migrating from PB 9.0.1 to PB 10.5.
>
> Currently, we employ EAServer 5.1.0 in both development and
> production environments.
>
> The PB 10.5 installation guide states that if you migrate to
> PB 10.5 you need EAServer 5.3 or later.
>
> Can we migrate EAServer components built using PB 9.0.1 to
> PB 10.5 and deploy them to EAServer 5.1.0?
>
> Can we migrate JSP Targets built using PB 9.0.1 to PB 10.5
> and deploy them to EAServer 5.1.0?
>
> We do not employ any functionality in reference to
> WebServices or any of the new Web features in PB 10.5.
>
> P.S.
>
> This question was initially posed on the
> EAServer-PowerBuilder NewsGroup.
>
> There does not seem to be any dynamic activity there!

-1
Chris