ole web browser

Hi

When I am trying to resize an ole browser, (Microsoft web browser),
the object within the ole resize in an odd way.
I figured out that the measurement units of
the object, within the ole, is different from the ole measurement units.
How can I synchronize between the ole and the object so when I am resizing
the ole the object within the ole will resize too, to fill the ole display
area?

thanks.

ZAky
0
ZAky

Have a look at http://www.teamsybase.com/roy.kiesler/downloads/wbc70.zip

--
<hopethishelps />
Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase]

<ZAky> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> When I am trying to resize an ole browser, (Microsoft web browser),
> the object within the ole resize in an odd way.
> I figured out that the measurement units of
> the object, within the ole, is different from the ole measurement units.
> How can I synchronize between the ole and the object so when I am resizing
> the ole the object within the ole will resize too, to fill the ole display
> area?
>
> thanks.
>
> ZAky

0