Java and Distributed PowerBuilder

I'm trying to figure out where the import library is located for a java
applet to talk to distributed powerbuilder. The JavaBean Proxy generator
created the Java code successfully, but I can't find out where the import
library of com.sybase.dpb is.
Thanks,
Bill Anderson

0
Williams
10/8/1998 6:54:22 PM
📁 sybase.powerbuilder.general
📃 62418 articles.
⭐ 19 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 486 Views

It's jdpblib.jar. I found mine in C:\Program Files\Powersoft\Shared and added
it to the class path. I think you also need jgl3.1.0.jar. That one was under
C:\Program Files\Powersoft\Shared\ObjectSpace_JGL\lib.
Jiggy
eMail: jiggys@usa.net
Website: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/3837/

Williams Communications Group wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out where the import library is located for a java
> applet to talk to distributed powerbuilder. The JavaBean Proxy generator
> created the Java code successfully, but I can't find out where the import
> library of com.sybase.dpb is.
>
> Thanks,
> Bill Anderson
0