how to use the registration number for powerbuilder 10.5

Hi.

I recently installed powerbuilder 10.5 at my work place. It
has the cd key/registration number on the cd's. But I didn't
find a place to plug in that key during the installation
process. can you guys help me in validation my installation.
Do I need to do it online ?
0
kunal

You don't have to provide it.

--
Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
http://casexpress.sybase.com

<kunal> wrote in message news:4b4b3ce4.232b.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Hi.
>
> I recently installed powerbuilder 10.5 at my work place. It
> has the cd key/registration number on the cd's. But I didn't
> find a place to plug in that key during the installation
> process. can you guys help me in validation my installation.
> Do I need to do it online ?

0
Terry

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

update powerbuilder 10.0 to powerbuilder 10.5
hi, I need update powerbuilder ver 10.0 to powerbuilder 10.5. by the way, my company already buy pb ver 10.00 and need to update to ver 10.5. the question : if update pb from ver 10.00 to ver 10.5, is it free of charge ? if no, How I found the price ? best regards, alim 10.5 is considered a major release, you would need to purchase an upgrade. This is what I found on Sybase's own eshop: http://eshop.sybase.com/eshop/buy_detail?id=92023&prodId=9281&bid=17856 You may find better through an online merchant, partner or local retailer. This is also the Ent...

Moving from PowerBuilder 6.5 to PowerBuilder 10
Hi, I have an application developed in PB6.5 and due to changing requirements application has to be switched to PB10. There when I am trying to regenerate the contents of my PBL, it is giving error stating: C0042 : cannot compile without valid database signon. This error is coming for few windows but not for the functions I have made in my pbl. It is working perfectly fine for pb6.5. Can you please help me on this. Thanks in advance. Manich First you must to connect to the database by a profile, continue migrate your app. Karla <Manich Tripathi> escribi...

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

New URL for PowerBuilder 10.5 Beta Registration
This URL will direct you to the software after registering: http://response.sybase.com/forms/ITSGPowerBuilder10-5Betav1 Thanks for your patience. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase TechWave 2005! www.sybase.com/techwave Download an evaluation version of DataWindow .NET 1.5 Today!: www.sybase.com/datawindow.net DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange: http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com PowerBuilder 10.5 Beta available August 15th: http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1036811 ...

PowerBuilder 10.5 Save as PDF using PDF995
Hi, I have been trying to use PDF995 to create PDFs using the SaveAs funtion. I have run into the following problem that I am hoping someone can help me with. When I install PDF995 it creates a printer named PDF995 that cannot be changed and as I understand it PowerBuilder requires the printer to be named "Sybase DataWindow PS" is there a way around this problem? Thanks Terry Hannon PDF995 is a PDF printer. Meaning, when you print to it you get a PDF document. This would not work with the datawindows SaveAs function (unless they changed something since I last ...

[...]

Remote Debugging in EAS 5.5 and Powerbuilder 10.5.1
I just wanted the thank the user group for its help and input on remote debugging. The comments were helpful and ogt me finally going on debugging remote objects on EAS. i might add that I still had deployment problems in Powerbuilder 10.5.1. The properties for the deployed compent would be selectable in the but the debug property in the property file would be false. Strangely enough, it would show up in the component to debug list as selectable. I had event delete the component, made sure the remote debugging checkbox was not selected, and the component would still deploy as thou...

Upgrade from powerbuilder 10.5 to 11.5
Hi, were are investigating the process of upgrading powerbuilder 105 to powerbuilder 11.5. are there any steps to watch out for. my initial plan is to backup the current source. Copy the source to a temp location. Perform an upgrade of PB10.5 to 11.5 and 'upgrade' the source. Does this sound about right at all? Many Thanks Anish, although I'm not a [TeamSybase] member, we have converted over 25 applications (most very large) from PB 10.5 to PB 11.5 without any problems (no additional steps or changes to objects or code was required, for us at least). The only cav...

Powerbuilder 6.5 to 10.5 conversion
Is there a way to set drop down calender to checked during conversion on alle datawindows where the field is date and tab > 0? Or should I edit all datawindows and change the setting manually? Regards, Eric ...

GetWindowTextA Win32 API call is returning garbage using PowerBuilder 10.5...
Well, this one's got me whipped. Time to turn to you folks for help. I am launching MS-Word, and some of my user's computers are slower than others, so I am needing to delay the PowerBuilder script an undetermined amount of time while MS-Word opens up. I have looked at and tried tons of methods, and it all seems to be boiling down to a failure of the Win32 API function GetWindowTextA (it returns garbage characters instead of the window's title bar text). I have it declared as a Global External Functions as follows: FUNCTION LONG GetWindowTextA( long hWnd, Ref String l...

Anyone Using Surround SCM and Powerbuilder 10.5.2?? Need help with Setup...
Hey All, We just bought Surround SCM and so far looking like we bought the FARM!!! We can not seem to get it setup correctly and the Vendor says we never said it works with Powerbuilder. Yet in their documnetation it reports working with PB!!! So and help would be great . . . Regards, RJM Many SCC vendors (like Borland StarTeam) offer IDE integration as a separate download. When you go to the SCC properties of your workspace, do you see Surround SCM as a valid SCC provider? If not, you'll have to download their SCC integration module and install it. If you do ...

Web resources about - how to use the registration number for powerbuilder 10.5 - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Vehicle registration plates of Bulgaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The standard Bulgarian license plate consists of a blue vertical strip (the European strip) on the left side of the plate containing either the ...

AIPE: 8000 students in limbo as Sydney college has its registration cancelled
A college that cost taxpayers more than $1 million per graduate last year has had its registration cancelled by the federal government.

Just In Time For Christmas: Mandatory Drone Registration
Online sign-ups start December 21 for hobbyists, March 31 for non-recreational drones.

North Carolina sued over violations of the National Voter Registration Act
... warned by a coalition of civil rights groups that they would face a lawsuit if they didn’t address glaring problems with their voter registration ...

Got a drone? It’s registration time, says the FAA
(credit: Microdrones Gmbh) The US Department of Transportation has launched a "streamlined and user-friendly" online registration process for ...

Everything you need to know about the FAA’s new drone registration program
Yesterday afternoon, the FAA's website for drone registration went live. While the process is seemingly straight forward, there are a number ...

FAA To Begin Requiring Registration Of Drones
If someone in your family finds a drone under the Christmas tree this year, they'll need to know about a new FAA requirement.

FAA announces new drone registration program - Videos - CBS News
With so many drones filling the sky, the federal government will now require every drone to be registered. Drone owners will have to give their ...

FAA to require drone registration
Beginning on Monday, owners of drones will have to register their unmanned aircraft with the FAA.

FAA takes drone registration offline for maintenance ahead of surge in demand
The Federal Aviation Administration has temporarily suspended the registration of small drones, citing reports of site performance issues it ...