How to get Page count for a Tiff file or PDF file using API or any other method

Dear Experts,

Could you plz help me what is the method to find out the number of
pages for a PDF file or a selected file like TIFF, DOC etc
programmatically.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
V.Karthik.
0
Karthik

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

Load .pdf file and .tiff file
Coding in VB, framework .net 2.0, vs2005   When the user click on retrieve particular file(either in .pdf or .TIFF file), I need to show the file in the browser,then check for the user's role, if the user is common user, the print icon should be disable...   I have no idea how i gonna solve it...If i using the reportviewer, it cannot support .TIFF file.... Thanx in advance... A hyperlink to the file will display them in the client's configured viewer.  If they can see it, they can print it. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on t...

How do you get a PDF file saved to a directory without clicking a button in PowerBuilder (using some kind of scheduler such as Windows Scheduler)?
Hi, In PowerBuilder 11.5, we can create a PDF file of the datawindow report at the click of a button in a window. However, we would like to know now to create some scheduler where a click of a button is not required. Is there a way to create a PDF file automatically everyday at, let's say, at noon? It has to be some kind of functionality that can go into Powerbuilder and do the PDF process and quit out of it. How do I do that? Busy Beaver Well, if your button does create that PDF file after retrieving the datawindow, what prevents you of creating a small app that retrieves,...

Printing TIFF image file to PDF file
Hi We are running a 3-tier application. The application server is Jaguar v3.6.1 Build 36105 What we want is to make a component on the Jaguar that is able to print a TIFF image file to a PDF file through an installed Amyuni PDF Driver. I guess it isn't possible to open the TIFF image in a datawindow and print the datawindow(?). Any help is appreciated. Yours Anders Rodahl >>We are running a 3-tier application. The application server is Jaguar v3.6.1 Build 36105 What we want is to make a component on the Jaguar that is able to print a TIFF image file to a P...

How to convert a Color tiff file to Black and white tiff file using vb/C# code?
  Hi ,    I have a lot of TIFF file in Color format. Now I want to convert into Black and White TIFF file because color is taking lot of memory.  one color file is 5 MB. How to convert a Color tiff file to Black and white tiff file using vb.net code?  Please any one reply. Here is the code you need !use the ConvertToBitonal function to conver your color tiff file to black & white one. using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Drawing; using System.Drawing.Imaging; using System.Runtime.InteropServices; using System.Text; ...

Counting pages in a pdf file....

Using Pdf file in PowerBuilder
Hello, Can anyone tell me that: In PowerBuilder, I have a OLE object or Acrobat Control. And in the pdf file, i have make a field call phone_no. The question is that how can i put the value from powerbuilder to the field in the pdf file. Thank You Very Much!!! ...

Add water mark using PJL and Get the file path for print jobs or Get copy of the print jobs file.
Hi,  I want to know how to set water mark to Hp printer using PJL and I want to know how to get the file path for print jobs. I got print job document names. But i want to get copy of the print jobs file. ...

How to display a PDF file on same page as a hyperlink pointing to that file
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, ASP.NET 2.0 The task is to display buttons or hyperlinks one below the other on the left side of a page each of which is associated with a separate PDF file display each PDF file trigged by clicking on a button or hyperlink on the SAME PAGE in a fixed area on the right-hand size of the same page as the button or hyperlink Any help will be greatly appreciated. - jps You can use an iframe, and dynamically set it's src attribute through Javascript on clicking the button or link.http://www.quirksmode.org/js/iframe.htmlYou won't have a h...

Changing the default All Files (*.*) option to Adobe PDF Files (*.pdf) in a file open dialogue in ASP.net
In My file Upload page, I am using <input type=file> tag to browse a file from client machine.The Browse button by default is showing all files *.* in the file dialogue boxI have a requirement like the file dialogue should by default show just PDFs *.pdf, and have an option to show all files *.* as shown below:Adobe PDF Files (*.pdf)All Files (*.*)Is there a way to handle this using any web controls, or technique using ASP.net or HTML?Thanks in advanceAnsar I need answer to this one, too. As far as I know, there is no way to do this....

How do you dynamically get the file name of a page from its code behind file?
Page.FileName... something like that???  hey guy, this will help you out:http://www.west-wind.com/weblog/posts/269.aspx Please: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue. HttpContext.Request.PhysicalPath That should do it. You can get the HttpContext off the page object Page.Context.Request.PhysicalPathEvan's BlogCodeundrum: Code that puzzles.  HiYou can use :this.Page.AppRelativeVirtualPath.ToString() it will provide you some think like this~/index.aspx Always &...

to file:// or not to file://
(Firefox 1.5.0.6) I'm having trouble with HTML Anchors (links) using the file: protocol. The URL I'm trying to get at looks something like this file://///Host.Domain/Share/Dir1/Dir2/File.Ext If I click on the link, /nothing/ happens but, if I "Copy Link Location" and paste exactly the same thing into the "address bar" in FireFox, FireFox is perfectly happy to show me the file. Why the difference? Am I tripping over some security restriction here? Any suggestions? TIA, Phill W. Phill W. wrote: > (Firefox 1.5.0.6) > I'm ...

Uploading a file while using GET method
Hi, I have this case where I am using a GET method for posting a form. One of the form's fields is a TextBox that contains a reference to a file (c:\robots.txt) for example. I want to upload the robots.txt file from the client machine to the IIS server. How can this be done? I've always used HtmlInputFile class and it's related methods so this is something new to me. Thanks for you help!--Mazen GET isn't really suitable for uploading files. you might get away with tiny, plain-text-only files, but in general this is a duff idea. why can't you use POST?RTFM - straight talk for...

transforming a xml file using a xsl file to a html page

Web resources about - How to get Page count for a Tiff file or PDF file using API or any other method - sybase.powerbuilder.general

How I Met Your Mother - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
How I Met Your Mother is an American sitcom that premiered on CBS on September 19, 2005, created by Craig Thomas and Carter Bays , and directed ...

Lorde - WE'RE ON EACH OTHER'S TEAM this video was borne... - Facebook
WE'RE ON EACH OTHER'S TEAM this video was borne from a dream i had a few months ago about teenagers in their own world, a world with hierarchies ...

Arkadium
Welcome to the company profile of Arkadium on LinkedIn. CAREERS Are you looking for a &#x2018;game&#x2019; changer? At Arkadium everybody has ...

This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is 'stealing' the other's culture. - YouTube ...
CNN Debate over Time's 'White Gays: Stop Stealing Black Female Culture'. Don Lemon, Guests Take on Whether White Gays Are 'Stealing' Black Female ...

Running for other's lives
Running for other's lives

Sean Penn says families will be hacking each other's emails within two years
As he takes a new direction in The Gunman, Sean Penn speaks out about the Sony Pictures hack and whistleblowers.

Apple, Samsung infringed on each other's patents: court
A South Korean court has ruled that rivals Apple Inc and Samsung Electronics Co both infringed on each other's patents in making their mobile ...

The US and Cuba criticise each other's human rights record during historic visit
Both the US and Cuba have made clear rapprochement will be slow and incremental, during an historic US visit to the island.

California couple dies in each other's arms just days before 75th wedding anniversary - CTV News
Jeanette and Alexander Toczko told their children they wished to die in each other's arms. And last month at their home in San Diego, just days ...

Milk Sharing: Two Moms Explain Why They Breastfeed Each Other's Kids 14
“I don’t think it’s shocking to nurse another woman’s child breastfeeding is natural.”