How can I get the reference of nested report in datawindow?

I will like to insert or modify data in nested report.
I am using pb65.
thanks.
simon

0
simon
8/20/1999 4:05:27 AM
📁 sybase.powerbuilder.general
📃 62418 articles.
⭐ 19 followers.

💬 3 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 852 Views

Simon,
    Reference the DataWindow's GetChild() function in the on-line help.
HTH
Mark DeRosa
CPD
simon wrote in message ...
>I will like to insert or modify data in nested report.
>I am using pb65.
>
>thanks.
>
>simon

0
Mark
8/21/1999 12:09:04 AM
GetChild() can only get reference to dddw or to a report in a composite dw.
it can't get reference to nested report.
simon

0
simon
8/21/1999 3:32:12 AM
Use the dot notation. e.g.
dw_1.Object.nt_cutomer.Object.Data = dw_customer.Object.Data

--
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
FREEMAN CHAN

0