how can get the group column value?

My dw have group and group total columns,
I can use getitem to obtain the first group's group total value,
but how can I get the other group's group total value?

I use    dw_report.getitemnumber(?, "group_total)

no matter what value of ?,  all return the first group total value!!

pls help!!!

0
Mable

Comparing one column group value to another column group
Hi there, I'm trying to get the difference between two values that are in seperate column groups:   Class Session 1 Class Session 2   Math Score Math Score Diff from class 1 Student 1 75 70 -5 Student 2 75 90 +15  In other words, I want to subract the math score of class session 1(column group1) from the math score of class session 2(column group 2) and place that value in a new column that resides within column group two.  I have a bootleg way of getting the column to show up for column groups that are not first, but I have no idea h...

How can i get the default-value of a column?
I' m using this statement with VB 6.0: select column_name, table_name, "default" from syscolumn, systable join syscolumn on systable.table_id = syscolumn.table_id where table_name='TRegieBuchungen' => it works fine with ISQL. But when i refer to the result-set of VB, i always get an Error "No update tables are specified". Any ideas? thanks! >select column_name, table_name, "default" from syscolumn, systable join >syscolumn on systable.table_id = syscolumn.table_id where >table_name='TRegieBuchungen' >...

How can I get the value of a column in a datagrid?
Hello. I have a datagird with textboxes on a column item template, I also have 2 other columns that are hidden and I want to retrieve his value. But I havent found how to do it. Thanks very much in advance This is the code that loops through all rows. find the textboxes controls Private Sub btnguardarplandesarrollo_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnguardarplandesarrollo.Click Page.Validate() If Page.IsValid Then Dim cont As Int32 = 0 Dim di As DataGridItem For Each di In dgplandesarrollo.Items Dim responsabili...

How can i get the default-value of a column
I' m using this statement with VB 6.0: select column_name, table_name, "default" from syscolumn, systable join syscolumn on systable.table_id = syscolumn.table_id where table_name='TRegieBuchungen' => it works fine with ISQL. But when i refer to the result-set of VB, i always get an Error "No update tables are specified". Any ideas? thanks! Christian c.pauzenberger@telecom.at ...

Get column value from grouping header
I have created a datawindow with a grouping header. I wish to get the value of one of the column in the grouping. how can i do that? what is the syntax??? You can use GetItemXXX( <any row in group>, <column name> ). HTH -EGM KIWA <angtoonyew@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:95CCFyt1BHA.333@forums.sybase.com... > I have created a datawindow with a grouping header. I wish to get the value > of one of the column in the grouping. how can i do that? what is the > syntax??? > > ...

How can I get values from a CrossTab Column ??
Tnx If your crosstab in static mode, just refer directly by the names of columns (you'll see it on DW painter). If your crosstab in dynamic mode (that is your columns build dynamicly in run time) you have to write some code. The main thing here is that PB assigns itself names to generated columns. Just find out what is "base" name for your column in DW painter (in my case it's 'summa') By this name you can refer to the column, but to the first column only. To refere to the second, third ... and so on columns just add '_1' for second, '_2...

How can i get values from trailer group ?
Hi To all , How can i get values from trailer group ? How can i get the column name and the current row that i clicked on from trailer group ? thanks ...

GridView, How can i get de value from a chekbox column
Hi, how you doing?  I try ti get it using code like Cbool(.SelectedRow.Cells(x).Text) but it doesn't work. How can i get the checkbox column value?. I mean i want to know if its checked or not. Thks Use the control's ID in a FindControl  bool checkIt = ((CheckBox)gridView.SelectedRow.FindControl("checkBoxID")).Checked DonFalcon Web Technologies, LLC.Net Hosting | email & survey marketing ok, thks, but the "checkBoxID", from where can i know it? How can i know the id of the chkbox? Hi:   You can try TemplateField instead of B...

Can't get a hidden column value
When I hide a column and try to retrieve a value from that column for a specific row I get nothing. Here is my code: <-----VB -----> Dim sdgUserID As String = CType(e.Item.FindControl("lblUserIDHold"), Label).Text <----- HTML -----> <asp:TemplateColumn Visible="False" HeaderText="Hold"> <ItemTemplate> <asp:Label Visible="False" Runat="server" ID="lblUserIDHold"> <%# sUserID %> </asp:Label> </ItemTem...

how can I get the property value on any column of DW in JS
Hi I have one column (Text field) and a button in my datawindow. On Button click I want to write a javascript that tells me the value of color property of that field. How can I get that value of DW filed in JavaScript. I wrote the following method. function demo(){ var f = document.obj_dataForm; var dw_prop; dw_prop = obj.getProperty("beg_dt.Color"); //obj is the refernce to datawindow and column name is beg_dt alert ("property on : "+dw_prop); } Thanks ...

How can I get the original value of a column in dw expression?
Hi, all. How can I get the original value of a certain column in dw expression? We can use GetItemString(1, "col", Primary!, True) to do this in powerscript, but how in dw expressions? Feng Hi, You can refer to the original value of a column by: colname.original. If you have my_col in your datawindow you can make an expression: if (my_col <> my_col.original, something1, something2) HTH Joanna Feng Zhu napisa�(a) w wiadomo�ci: ... >Hi, all. > >How can I get the original value of a certain column in dw expression? > >We can use...

How can I get the column value in listview when deleting occurs?
Hello,  How can I retrieve a column value of a specific row (deleted row)  in Listview?. My aim is to delete a row in the listview but when deleting occurs I have to get the value of HeadingIndex column in the deleted row.   Thanks. HI Juneyt , Try something like this :   protected void ListView1_ItemDeleting(object sender, ListViewDeleteEventArgs e) { ListViewDataItem item = ListView1.Items[e.ItemIndex]; Label lbl = item.FindControl("CustomerIDLabel") as Label; }  <asp:ListView ID="Li...

How can I get other column value of DataSource in ItemDataBound event?
Hi all In ItemDataBound event, How can I get other column value of DataSource? for example ,I have 3 column,customer_id,customer_name,customer_tel customer_id,customer_name has display on DataGrid. Now I want to get customer_tel in ItemDatabound event. How do I? Thanks a lot. Clare There is a DataItem property of the e.Item that ruturns items datasource. All you need to do is to cast it to an appropriate type. If you binding your grid to DataTable or DataView, it is DataRowView Dim dtr as DataRowView = ctype(e.Item.DataItem,DataRowView) Bug [MCSD]...

How do you get a column value from a gridview column
How do you get a column value from a gridview column in asp.net 3.5? I tried this but it does not work.Dim myRow As GridViewRowFor Each myRow In GridView1.Rows    Dim strTest As String = DataBinder.Eval(myRow.DataItem, "EmailSubject")Nextif I change the column to a Template field then EmailSubject = myRow.FindControl("EmailSubject") works but I was hoping for a more direct way of getting a column value EmailSubject = myRow.Cells(4).Text also works but is not flexible if I change the column orderThanks Craig Try: Dim strTest As String = CType(...

Web resources about - how can get the group column value? - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Politics, Political News - The Capitol Column
Covering the politics of science, technology, business, entertainment, Capitol Hill, and health.

Column (typography) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In typography , a column is one or more vertical blocks of content positioned on a page, separated by gutters and/or rules . Columns are most ...

Column 8
&quot;There is a netted swimming enclosure in Davidson Park (or Garigal National Park, near Roseville Bridge),&quot; reports Norman Carter, of ...

Paris attacks: column in IS magazine warns of 9/11-scale attack to come
Under the byline of a hostage British journalist, Islamic State warns that it may attempt a terrorist attack even bigger than 9/11.

The 10 Best Online Columns Of All Time . . .
Former Biglaw partner and inhouse columnist Mark Herrmann identifies the ten best online columns of all time.

Should the Washington Post’s Ties to Reagan Library Be Disclosed in Columns Attacking Bill O’Reilly?
Much has been discussed regarding the recent spat between Washington Post columnist and Fox News contributor George Will and Fox News host and ...

Patt Rall Column: A little 'Therapy' goes a long way
Patt Rall Column: A little 'Therapy' goes a long way Bemidji Pioneer The entire ensemble is small but intense in their artistic pursuits: Norwood ...

In the middle of a NYT column explaining research into human psychology: "It had no effect on people ...
... in the Middle East among people who identified as politically conservative. It had no effect on people who identified as liberal. The column ...

Tim O'Sullivan column: Giving thanks to our father figures on this holiday
Concord Monitor Tim O' Sullivan column: Giving thanks to our father figures on this holiday Concord Monitor That man would be Celtics basketball ...

‘Carol’ Producer Stephen Woolley: Todd Haynes Film A Cautionary Tale For Threatening Times – Guest Column ...
As the Oscar-nominated producer of The Crying Game and Made In Dagenham , stories about gender and equality have always spoken to me, and none ...