Help Building COM project

I am using PB7.  Wish I could move forward, but not an option according to
mgt.  I am trying to create a simple COM object project that has 1 non
visual with 1 method call TEST.  Regens work fine.  When I run the project
builder, I am getting the following error.

CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpguid.cpp'
CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpclas.cpp'
CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpserv.cpp'
CGEN: Linking...
cannot open _tmpguid.obj : No such file or directory
cannot open _tmpclas.obj : No such file or directory
cannot open _tmpserv.obj : No such file or directory

It appears that none of the .obj files are getting created.  Help.

p.s.  I am doing this because I need to run a very detailed report we had
built in PB in a *legacy* *cough* app and have no time to convert to new
reporting structure in new app.  I don't want to build it as a standalone
exe with parms because I need basic programability support.

TIA,
Stephen

0
Stephen

My boss let me test doing this in PB9.  I get the same error message.  This
was on a newly built application from 9.0.

"Stephen Barrett" <stephen_barrett@aoncons_nospam.com> wrote in message
> I am using PB7.  Wish I could move forward, but not an option according to
> mgt.  I am trying to create a simple COM object project that has 1 non
> visual with 1 method call TEST.  Regens work fine.  When I run the project
> builder, I am getting the following error.
>
> CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpguid.cpp'
> CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpclas.cpp'
> CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpserv.cpp'
> CGEN: Linking...
> cannot open _tmpguid.obj : No such file or directory
> cannot open _tmpclas.obj : No such file or directory
> cannot open _tmpserv.obj : No such file or directory
>

> It appears that none of the .obj files are getting created.  Help.
>
> p.s.  I am doing this because I need to run a very detailed report we had
> built in PB in a *legacy* *cough* app and have no time to convert to new
> reporting structure in new app.  I don't want to build it as a standalone
> exe with parms because I need basic programability support.
>
> TIA,
> Stephen

0
Stephen
3/16/2004 4:20:20 PM
Object file are not created when compilation fails -- you may be using valid
PowerScript syntax that is "lost in translation" to C++. Hard to tell
without looking at the actual PowerScript.

Make sure you stick to the basic rules as far as what data types are allowed
in what scope, return variables vs. reference variables, etc.

--
<hopethishelps/>
Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase]

> My boss let me test doing this in PB9.  I get the same error message.
This
> was on a newly built application from 9.0.
>
> CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpguid.cpp'
> CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpclas.cpp'
> CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpserv.cpp'
> CGEN: Linking...
> cannot open _tmpguid.obj : No such file or directory
> cannot open _tmpclas.obj : No such file or directory
> cannot open _tmpserv.obj : No such file or directory
>

> "Stephen Barrett" <stephen_barrett@aoncons_nospam.com> wrote in message
> > I am using PB7.  Wish I could move forward, but not an option according
> > mgt.  I am trying to create a simple COM object project that has 1 non
> > visual with 1 method call TEST.  Regens work fine.  When I run the
project
> > builder, I am getting the following error.
> >
> > CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpguid.cpp'
> > CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpclas.cpp'
> > CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpserv.cpp'
> > CGEN: Linking...
> > cannot open _tmpguid.obj : No such file or directory
> > cannot open _tmpclas.obj : No such file or directory
> > cannot open _tmpserv.obj : No such file or directory
> >

> > It appears that none of the .obj files are getting created.  Help.
> >
> > p.s.  I am doing this because I need to run a very detailed report we
had
> > built in PB in a *legacy* *cough* app and have no time to convert to new
> > reporting structure in new app.  I don't want to build it as a
standalone
> > exe with parms because I need basic programability support.
> >
> > TIA,
> > Stephen

0
Roy
3/16/2004 4:27:29 PM
I walked through the wizard to create a COM/MTS component.  After the wizard
was complete.  I added 1 method called Test that took 2 string arguments and
returned an int.

In the Test method, I simply have this code:
integer li_FileNum

li_FileNum = FileOpen(as_filename, LineMode!, Write!, LockWrite!, Append!)
FileWrite(li_FileNum, as_val)
FileClose(li_FileNum)
return 0

No instance vars declared.  No other methods.  I would think if it was a
complile issue, the error would stated instead of obj files not found.  Any
more guesses?

"Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase]" <SPAM_FREE_roy.kiesler@teamsybase.com> wrote in
message news:40572aee@forums-2-dub...
> Object file are not created when compilation fails -- you may be using
valid
> PowerScript syntax that is "lost in translation" to C++. Hard to tell
> without looking at the actual PowerScript.
>
> Make sure you stick to the basic rules as far as what data types are
allowed
> in what scope, return variables vs. reference variables, etc.
>
> --
> <hopethishelps/>
> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase]
> SDN CodeXchange -- http://codexchange.sybase.com
>
> "Stephen Barrett" <stephen_barrett@aoncons_nospam.com> wrote in message
> > My boss let me test doing this in PB9.  I get the same error message.
> This
> > was on a newly built application from 9.0.
> >
> > CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpguid.cpp'
> > CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpclas.cpp'
> > CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpserv.cpp'
> > CGEN: Linking...
> > cannot open _tmpguid.obj : No such file or directory
> > cannot open _tmpclas.obj : No such file or directory
> > cannot open _tmpserv.obj : No such file or directory
> >

> > "Stephen Barrett" <stephen_barrett@aoncons_nospam.com> wrote in message
> > > I am using PB7.  Wish I could move forward, but not an option
according
> > > mgt.  I am trying to create a simple COM object project that has 1 non
> > > visual with 1 method call TEST.  Regens work fine.  When I run the
> project
> > > builder, I am getting the following error.
> > >
> > > CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpguid.cpp'
> > > CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpclas.cpp'
> > > CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpserv.cpp'
> > > CGEN: Linking...
> > > cannot open _tmpguid.obj : No such file or directory
> > > cannot open _tmpclas.obj : No such file or directory
> > > cannot open _tmpserv.obj : No such file or directory
> > >

> > > It appears that none of the .obj files are getting created.  Help.
> > >
> > > p.s.  I am doing this because I need to run a very detailed report we
> had
> > > built in PB in a *legacy* *cough* app and have no time to convert to
new
> > > reporting structure in new app.  I don't want to build it as a
> standalone
> > > exe with parms because I need basic programability support.
> > >
> > > TIA,
> > > Stephen

0
Stephen
3/16/2004 4:34:33 PM
Use a short temporary file location (i.e. not a spacy path). To do so, set
your TMP and/or TEMP variable to a directory such as c:\TEMP.

--

Chris Keating
Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere Professional Version 8

*
Sign up today for your copy of the SQL Anywhere Studio 9 Developer Edition
and try out the market-leading database for mobile, embedded and small to
medium sized business environments for free!

http://www.ianywhere.com/promos/deved/index.html

*

iAnywhere Solutions  http://www.iAnywhere.com

** Please only post to the newsgroup

** Whitepapers can be found at http://www.iAnywhere.com/developer
** EBFs can be found at http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm
** Use CaseXpress to report bugs http://casexpress.sybase.com

*

> I am using PB7.  Wish I could move forward, but not an option according to
> mgt.  I am trying to create a simple COM object project that has 1 non
> visual with 1 method call TEST.  Regens work fine.  When I run the project
> builder, I am getting the following error.
>
> CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpguid.cpp'
> CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpclas.cpp'
> CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpserv.cpp'
> CGEN: Linking...
> cannot open _tmpguid.obj : No such file or directory
> cannot open _tmpclas.obj : No such file or directory
> cannot open _tmpserv.obj : No such file or directory
>

> It appears that none of the .obj files are getting created.  Help.
>
> p.s.  I am doing this because I need to run a very detailed report we had
> built in PB in a *legacy* *cough* app and have no time to convert to new
> reporting structure in new app.  I don't want to build it as a standalone
> exe with parms because I need basic programability support.
>
> TIA,
> Stephen

0
Chris
3/16/2004 4:41:56 PM
That is what it is set to.  :(    This is the first thing I always do when
setting up a machine.

Any more guesses?

"Chris Keating (iAnywhere Solutions)" <FightSpam_keating@iAnywhere.com>
wrote in message news:40572e54$1@forums-1-dub...
> Use a short temporary file location (i.e. not a spacy path). To do so, set
> your TMP and/or TEMP variable to a directory such as c:\TEMP.
>
> --
>
> Chris Keating
> Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere Professional Version 8

> *
> Sign up today for your copy of the SQL Anywhere Studio 9 Developer Edition
> and try out the market-leading database for mobile, embedded and small to
> medium sized business environments for free!
>
> http://www.ianywhere.com/promos/deved/index.html

> *
>
> iAnywhere Solutions  http://www.iAnywhere.com
>
> ** Please only post to the newsgroup
>
> ** Whitepapers can be found at http://www.iAnywhere.com/developer
> ** EBFs can be found at http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm
> ** Use CaseXpress to report bugs http://casexpress.sybase.com

> *
>
> "Stephen Barrett" <stephen_barrett@aoncons_nospam.com> wrote in message
> > I am using PB7.  Wish I could move forward, but not an option according
> > mgt.  I am trying to create a simple COM object project that has 1 non
> > visual with 1 method call TEST.  Regens work fine.  When I run the
project
> > builder, I am getting the following error.
> >
> > CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpguid.cpp'
> > CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpclas.cpp'
> > CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpserv.cpp'
> > CGEN: Linking...
> > cannot open _tmpguid.obj : No such file or directory
> > cannot open _tmpclas.obj : No such file or directory
> > cannot open _tmpserv.obj : No such file or directory
> >

> > It appears that none of the .obj files are getting created.  Help.
> >
> > p.s.  I am doing this because I need to run a very detailed report we
had
> > built in PB in a *legacy* *cough* app and have no time to convert to new
> > reporting structure in new app.  I don't want to build it as a
standalone
> > exe with parms because I need basic programability support.
> >
> > TIA,
> > Stephen

0
Stephen
3/16/2004 4:46:06 PM
What build of PB9 are you on?
What about all the other COM options?

I've successfully deployed a PB9 COM component - I have my COM project object set as follows:
General Tab:
- Register Components upon successful build = ON
Objects tab:
 Class:
  - Program ID = 'VCI.vciexternal'
  - Name = COClass_n_vciexternal
  - ID (assigned)
 Interface:
  - Dual Interface
  - Name: ln_vciexternal
  - Add variable accessor methods to the interface = ON
  - Next two checkboxes OFF
Library tab:
  - Checkbox next to the PBL is ON.

One annoying thing I've found about working with PB9/COM is that you must exit/restart PB after running an app from the
IDE that instantiates your COM object.  For example, I wrote a simple test harness app that instantiated my PB COM
object - If I run that app from within PB, I can't redeploy the COM object without exiting/restarting PB.  It seems to
hold a file lock or something on the DLL.

--
Paul Horan[TeamSybase]

"Stephen Barrett" <stephen_barrett@aoncons_nospam.com> wrote in message news:40572f4e@forums-1-dub...
> That is what it is set to.  :(    This is the first thing I always do when
> setting up a machine.
>
> Any more guesses?
>

> "Chris Keating (iAnywhere Solutions)" <FightSpam_keating@iAnywhere.com>
> wrote in message news:40572e54$1@forums-1-dub...
> > Use a short temporary file location (i.e. not a spacy path). To do so, set
> > your TMP and/or TEMP variable to a directory such as c:\TEMP.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Chris Keating
> > Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere Professional Version 8

> > *
> > Sign up today for your copy of the SQL Anywhere Studio 9 Developer Edition
> > and try out the market-leading database for mobile, embedded and small to
> > medium sized business environments for free!
> >
> > http://www.ianywhere.com/promos/deved/index.html

> > *
> >
> > iAnywhere Solutions  http://www.iAnywhere.com
> >
> > ** Please only post to the newsgroup
> >
> > ** Whitepapers can be found at http://www.iAnywhere.com/developer
> > ** EBFs can be found at http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm
> > ** Use CaseXpress to report bugs http://casexpress.sybase.com

> > *
> >
> > "Stephen Barrett" <stephen_barrett@aoncons_nospam.com> wrote in message
> > > I am using PB7.  Wish I could move forward, but not an option according
> > > mgt.  I am trying to create a simple COM object project that has 1 non
> > > visual with 1 method call TEST.  Regens work fine.  When I run the
> project
> > > builder, I am getting the following error.
> > >
> > > CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpguid.cpp'
> > > CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpclas.cpp'
> > > CGEN: Compiling 'c:\development\bepb\6.0\worksheet\_tmpserv.cpp'
> > > CGEN: Linking...
> > > cannot open _tmpguid.obj : No such file or directory
> > > cannot open _tmpclas.obj : No such file or directory
> > > cannot open _tmpserv.obj : No such file or directory
> > >

> > > It appears that none of the .obj files are getting created.  Help.
> > >
> > > p.s.  I am doing this because I need to run a very detailed report we
> had
> > > built in PB in a *legacy* *cough* app and have no time to convert to new
> > > reporting structure in new app.  I don't want to build it as a
> standalone
> > > exe with parms because I need basic programability support.
> > >
> > > TIA,
> > > Stephen

0
Paul
3/16/2004 5:09:20 PM
I have mine setup the same.  I was wondering.  Is there some kind of
prerequisite of other software that is required other than the standard PB9
Enterprise install.  From the install CD's, I only installed PB and Adaptive
Server.  Nothing else.

I am running PB 9.0.1 Maintenance rlelease

"Paul Horan[TeamSybase]" <paulhATvcisolutionsDOTcom> wrote in message
> What build of PB9 are you on?
> What about all the other COM options?
>
> I've successfully deployed a PB9 COM component - I have my COM project
object set as follows:
> General Tab:
> - Register Components upon successful build = ON
> Objects tab:
>  Class:
>   - Program ID = 'VCI.vciexternal'
>   - Name = COClass_n_vciexternal
>   - ID (assigned)
>  Interface:
>   - Dual Interface
>   - Name: ln_vciexternal
>   - Add variable accessor methods to the interface = ON
>   - Next two checkboxes OFF
> Library tab:
>   - Checkbox next to the PBL is ON.
>
> One annoying thing I've found about working with PB9/COM is that you must
exit/restart PB after running an app from the
> IDE that instantiates your COM object.  For example, I wrote a simple test
harness app that instantiated my PB COM
> object - If I run that app from within PB, I can't redeploy the COM object
without exiting/restarting PB.  It seems to
> hold a file lock or something on the DLL.
>
> --
> Paul Horan[TeamSybase]
>
> "Stephen Barrett" <stephen_barrett@aoncons_nospam.com> wrote in message
> > That is what it is set to.  :(    This is the first thing I always do
when
> > setting up a machine.
> >
> > Any more guesses?
> >

> > "Chris Keating (iAnywhere Solutions)" <FightSpam_keating@iAnywhere.com>
> > wrote in message news:40572e54$1@forums-1-dub...
> > > Use a short temporary file location (i.e. not a spacy path). To do so,
set
> > > your TMP and/or TEMP variable to a directory such as c:\TEMP.
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > Chris Keating
> > > Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere Professional Version 8

> > > *
> > > Sign up today for your copy of the SQL Anywhere Studio 9 Developer
Edition
> > > and try out the market-leading database for mobile, embedded and small
> > > medium sized business environments for free!
> > >
> > > http://www.ianywhere.com/promos/deved/index.html

> > > *
> > >
> > > iAnywhere Solutions  http://www.iAnywhere.com
> > >
> > > ** Please only post to the newsgroup
> > >
> > > ** Whitepapers can be found at http://www.iAnywhere.com/developer
> > > ** EBFs can be found at http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm
> > > ** Use CaseXpress to report bugs http://casexpress.sybase.com

> > > *
> > >
> > > "Stephen Barrett" <stephen_barrett@aoncons_nospam.com> wrote in
message
> > project

> > had
> > standalone

0
Stephen
3/16/2004 5:33:08 PM
Whoops.  I just realized I was on the base PB9 install because I reloaded a
month or so ago.  I installed the 9.0.1 maintenance release and things
started magically working.  I am SO SORRY for bugging you guys with this.

Thanks again.

SB

> I have mine setup the same.  I was wondering.  Is there some kind of
> prerequisite of other software that is required other than the standard
PB9
> Enterprise install.  From the install CD's, I only installed PB and
Adaptive
> Server.  Nothing else.
>
> I am running PB 9.0.1 Maintenance rlelease
>
> "Paul Horan[TeamSybase]" <paulhATvcisolutionsDOTcom> wrote in message
> > What build of PB9 are you on?
> > What about all the other COM options?
> >
> > I've successfully deployed a PB9 COM component - I have my COM project
> object set as follows:
> > General Tab:
> > - Register Components upon successful build = ON
> > Objects tab:
> >  Class:
> >   - Program ID = 'VCI.vciexternal'
> >   - Name = COClass_n_vciexternal
> >   - ID (assigned)
> >  Interface:
> >   - Dual Interface
> >   - Name: ln_vciexternal
> >   - Add variable accessor methods to the interface = ON
> >   - Next two checkboxes OFF
> > Library tab:
> >   - Checkbox next to the PBL is ON.
> >
> > One annoying thing I've found about working with PB9/COM is that you
must
> exit/restart PB after running an app from the
> > IDE that instantiates your COM object.  For example, I wrote a simple
test
> harness app that instantiated my PB COM
> > object - If I run that app from within PB, I can't redeploy the COM
object
> without exiting/restarting PB.  It seems to
> > hold a file lock or something on the DLL.
> >
> > --
> > Paul Horan[TeamSybase]
> >
> > "Stephen Barrett" <stephen_barrett@aoncons_nospam.com> wrote in message
> > > That is what it is set to.  :(    This is the first thing I always do
> when
> > > setting up a machine.
> > >
> > > Any more guesses?
> > >

> > > "Chris Keating (iAnywhere Solutions)"
<FightSpam_keating@iAnywhere.com>
> set

> Edition

> message
> according
> non
> > > project

> we
> > > had
> new
> > > standalone

0
Stephen

help building out this project
I found this sample code on site wwwcoder.com. It refrences towards working with Active Directory, which I need to build my project base on. What settings and how woudl I go about getting this code implemented into a VS 2005 project (Web Application, ASP.NET Website or another project type). Is this code actually VB and not VB.net [CODE] Private Const _FILTER As String = "(&(ObjectClass={0})(sAMAccountName={1}))"Private Const _FOREST = 5                       &...

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

Own Help in Powerbuilder Help
Hi all How can I get my Own Help into PB12 help? In PB 10.5 I put this into pbhelp105.cnt. But in PB12 there isn't a CNT in the Folder .../help. I found only HxK or HxC in the help folder. I have my own help instruction for Programmer. I want to include this in PB12 too. Have anyone a idea. Thanks. regards, Andr� Rust Actually what you are supposed to do is add this line to the [PB] section of pb.ini: UserHelpFile=myhelpfile.hlp The .cnt file is a type of index file that is generated by the help compiler. Copy your .hlp file into the ...\PowerBuilder...

Building a COM/MTS Project
I'm using Powerbuilder 7.0 and I'm running into the following errors while trying to build a COM/MTS project: - Compiling of generated GUID Source File failed - Compiling of PB COM Object Source File failed - Compiling of PB COM Server Source File failed - Linking Object files for server failed. Can anyone please tell me what I'm missing? Thanks.... You may try to put the source app in a folder in the root. e.g.: c:\MyApp\MyApp.pbl I have problem too with that. Regards, Robotech55 <CeCe> escribi� en el mensaje news:E4C3A1E95AD56329000046EB85256CD...

build a COM/MTS project
I'm using Powerbuilder 8.02 and I'm running into the following errors while trying to build a COM/MTS project: Compiling PB COM Object Source File .. Compiling of generated PB COM Object Source File failed! Compiling PB COM Server Source File .. Compiling of generated PB COM Server Source File failed! Linking PBCOM Server object files Linking object files for server failed! Can anyone please tell me what I'm missing? Thanks.... I've found that I need to stop/restart PB between compiles of the COM DLL... See if that helps. -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] VCI...

Building a COM/MTS Project
I'm using Powerbuilder 7.0 and I'm running into the following errors while trying to build a COM/MTS project: - Compiling of generated GUID Source File failed - Compiling of PB COM Object Source File failed - Compiling of PB COM Server Source File failed - Linking Object files for server failed. Can anyone please tell me what I'm missing? Thanks.... You must install the EAServer (Jaguar) too, because it's installation procedure will install the COM deployment environment on your computer. ...

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

Help! Build Error on File Not in Project
Project converted from 1.1 to ASP.NET 2.0, Visual Studio 2005, Beta 2.Attempt to build results in error:  "The ID 'lblTitle' is already used by another control"  The page is "login.aspx".  There is no line or column reference.I have deleted login.aspx, login.aspx.vb and login.aspx.resx from the project.I still get this error when I try to build. Try looking in your "My Documents" folder. Visual Studio creates a directory there that may contain a copy of your project. Try renaming that copy to something else and recompile. This is a copy that Visual Studio also uses and ...

Problems Building a PowerBuilder COM/MTS
Hi, I created a very simple PowerBuilder COM server (PB 8.0.3) that has an add function which takes two numbers, adds them, and returns the results. It also has 2 instance variables. After generating the COM object, I registered it on my own machine. I went into the object browser to look at my programmable objects, and saw my object. It was identified with a ProgID = 'PB080.Add.1.0'. However, none of the functions or instance variables were exposed. And, when I tried to access it from Powerbuilder using a ConnectToNewObject( 'PB080.Add.1.0' ), I get a -2, or &...

Help, link error with build project
Hello, I work with NT service pack 3 and PB 6.5 I have a link error when i build my project. The option for project is : machine code, optimization speed, rebuild : full and I have no dll. I have this error : Error opening file 'c:\winnt\system32\cgen\en32t.h' when i choose speed optimization and i have error opening file 'c:\winnt\system32\cgen\en32s.h' when I choose space optimization. I have seeing in path system32\cgen during the compilation and the files are correctly creating by PB. What is that ? Help. Detail message is : Could not create or open file ...

Best build to run to help the project.
At the moment If you want to run a bleeding edge version of Thunderbird, you need to choose between running 3.2x and 3.1x builds. In fact, it appears that most people willing to run bleeding edge are now running 3.2x builds. Whilst our most dedicated testers are running 3.2x builds, the engineering team is working on bringing features and bug fixes to the 3.1x branch. There's a discrepancy here. This means that the issues that might exist in 3.1x have a greater chance to be discovered after releases rather than before. It's easy to fix that, instead of running 3.2x builds,...

HELP HELP HELP
I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible or at least an updated datawindow.jar. I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they know nothing about it. If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be very very appreciated. Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it Thank you Mauro Mazza Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it http://www.ads.it ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A. Via Del Lavoro, 17 40127 Bologna - Italy tel. +39 051 6307 411 fax. +39 051 6307 498 We expect t...

Web resources about - Help Building COM project - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Berlaymont building - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
...  / 50.84361; 4.38278 Coordinates : 50°50′37″N 4°22′58″E  /  50.84361°N 4.38278°E  / 50.84361; 4.38278 The Berlaymont is an office building ...

Landslide buries buildings in Shenzhen, China
At least 22 people are missing after a landslide hit the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen, burying more than 20 buildings, state media reported. ...

Building boom taking place in backyards
Construction in NSW is reaching new records, but more and more of it is happening in people's backyards, as they build on their own land in response ...

Victoria bushfires: Buildings destroyed by bushfire near Ballarat amid heatwave
Victoria's Country Fire Authority says buildings have been lost in a 3,000-hectare bushfire near Ballarat.

China landslide: Many missing after buildings collapse in Shenzhen
... in a landslide at an industrial park in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen. Dozens of people are missing after a landslide engulfed 22 buildings ...

2 Amazon buildings sold for $299M and this time Amazon isn't the buyer
... headquarters. The 1-year-old property at the corner of Mercer Street and Ninth Avenue North consists of a five-story and a six-story building ...

"There has been a dead cockroach in the anthropology building's stairwell for at least two weeks."
"Some enterprising person has now made her a little shrine." "Here lies Rosie, a free roach."

Mario Williams criticizes 'insurgents' in building, unsure on future in Buffalo
... scheme and the fact that he might be cut this off-season at his $19.9 million salary cap number, this raised eyebrows outside the building with ...

Worker fatally shoots one at Houston gov't building
The deadly workplace shooting reportedly took place at the city's Dept.

91 missing from landslide that buries buildings in China
... were searching Monday for at least 91 missing people a day after a mountain of excavated soil and construction waste buried dozens of buildings ...