Getting SqlSelect from a nested report in a datawindow via a datastore

The title says it all... I've got a free form datawindow with a nested
report. I'm calling it via a datastore and I can't see to be able to get
the sql statement out and back for the nested report in the datastore.
Direction?
Chris
0
Chris
4/6/1998 7:35:10 PM
📁 sybase.powerbuilder.general
📃 62418 articles.
⭐ 19 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 581 Views

Well, it's still a little confusing.
Let me guess at a cause, though. Are you trying GetChild() on the
nested report to get its handle? If so, it doesn't work in nested
reports.  The only sql you'll be able to extract is that of the base
report, the freeform.
Let me know more in the case that I've totally misunderstood the
problem.

On Mon, 06 Apr 1998 15:35:10 -0400, "Chris Koerner"
<chriskoerner@compuserve.com> wrote:
>The title says it all... I've got a free form datawindow with a nested
>report. I'm calling it via a datastore and I can't see to be able to get
>the sql statement out and back for the nested report in the datastore.
>Direction?
>
>Chris
Larry Molter CPI, CPD-P
PowerCerv