External functions in PowerBuilder 5.0 DLLs

I once received a reply to a problem I posted in this discussion group
in which I found out that some of PowerBuilder 5.0.x's DLLs have
functions in them which can be called by a PowerBuilder programmer by
declaring them as external functions...

I would like to know if anyone has a complete list of all the functions
within the DLLs, as well as some documentation for each function, which
can be declared as external functions in PowerBuilder.  I could really
use the information because I sometimes need to call API functions in
PowerBuilder but sometimes that still isn't enough.  I am quite
confident that the information that I'm asking for will be very helpful
in developing the type of applications that I'm working on right now...

Thank you very much....

0
RAISTLIN

	Hello,

	Look to http://www.ultranet.com/~dsalomon/

HTH
--

                                        Ivo Dostal (gordion@cbnet.cz)

RAISTLIN MAJERE de JESUS <raistd@usa.net> wrote in article
<34D9E678.EDE6C579@usa.net>...
> I once received a reply to a problem I posted in this discussion group
> in which I found out that some of PowerBuilder 5.0.x's DLLs have
> functions in them which can be called by a PowerBuilder programmer by
> declaring them as external functions...
>
> I would like to know if anyone has a complete list of all the functions
> within the DLLs, as well as some documentation for each function, which
> can be declared as external functions in PowerBuilder.  I could really
> use the information because I sometimes need to call API functions in
> PowerBuilder but sometimes that still isn't enough.  I am quite
> confident that the information that I'm asking for will be very helpful
> in developing the type of applications that I'm working on right now...
>
> Thank you very much....

0
Ivo