Deployment dll's for PB 8

I'm trying to find a list of deployment dll's for a PB 8 application.  My
app uses a native database driver for Sybase ASE.  I know I have to install
the Sybase open client libraries, but which PB dll's do I need.  I found
some info on the sybase site, but I'm not sure it includes everything.  So
far, my list includes:

pbvm80.dll
libjcc.dll
pbdwe80.dll

Am I missing anything?

TIA - Dave

0
Dave

See the application techniques guide for a full list of deployment dlls:

      Name
     Required for

      PBVM80.DLL
     All

      LIBJCC.DLL
     All

      PBDWE80.DLL
     DataWindows and DataStores

      PBRTC80.DLL
     Rich Text

      PBFNT80.INI
     Mapping unavailable fonts

      PBLAB80.INI
     Label DataWindow presentation style predefined formats

      PBTRA80.DLL
     Database connection tracing

      Name
     Required for

      PBIN780.DLL
     INFORMIX I-Net 7

      PBIN980.DLL
     INFORMIX I-Net 9

      PBMSS80.DLL
     Microsoft SQL Server 6 and 7

      PBO7380.DLL
     Oracle 7.3

      PBO8480.DLL
     Oracle 8.0.x and Oracle8i 8.1.x

      PBDIR80.DLL
     Sybase DirectConnect

      PBSYC80.DLL
     Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise CT-LIB

      PBSYJ80.DLL
     Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise CT-LIB for EAServer deployment only

--
Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post.

"Dave Ringot" <daver@bwc.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to find a list of deployment dll's for a PB 8 application.  My
> app uses a native database driver for Sybase ASE.  I know I have to
install
> the Sybase open client libraries, but which PB dll's do I need.  I found
> some info on the sybase site, but I'm not sure it includes everything.  So
> far, my list includes:
>
> pbvm80.dll
> libjcc.dll
> pbdwe80.dll
>

> Am I missing anything?
>
> TIA - Dave

0
Terry
6/26/2002 9:57:38 PM
pbfnt80.ini does not exist on my development machine.  I have pbfnt70.dll,
which I deploy with my pb 7 apps.  Is this an optional component that I need
to install from the CD?

Dave

"Terry Dykstra" <dontreply_tddykstra@forestoil.ca> wrote in message
> See the application techniques guide for a full list of deployment dlls:
>
>       Name
>      Required for
>
>       PBVM80.DLL
>      All
>
>       LIBJCC.DLL
>      All
>
>       PBDWE80.DLL
>      DataWindows and DataStores
>
>       PBRTC80.DLL
>      Rich Text
>
>       PBFNT80.INI
>      Mapping unavailable fonts
>
>       PBLAB80.INI
>      Label DataWindow presentation style predefined formats
>
>       PBTRA80.DLL
>      Database connection tracing
>

>       Name
>      Required for
>
>       PBIN780.DLL
>      INFORMIX I-Net 7
>
>       PBIN980.DLL
>      INFORMIX I-Net 9
>
>       PBMSS80.DLL
>      Microsoft SQL Server 6 and 7
>
>       PBO7380.DLL
>      Oracle 7.3
>
>       PBO8480.DLL
>      Oracle 8.0.x and Oracle8i 8.1.x
>
>       PBDIR80.DLL
>      Sybase DirectConnect
>
>       PBSYC80.DLL
>      Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise CT-LIB
>
>       PBSYJ80.DLL
>      Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise CT-LIB for EAServer deployment only
>

> --
> Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
> Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post.
> MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase
> Search Google: http://groups.google.com
>
> "Dave Ringot" <daver@bwc.com> wrote in message
> > I'm trying to find a list of deployment dll's for a PB 8 application.
My
> > app uses a native database driver for Sybase ASE.  I know I have to
> install
> > the Sybase open client libraries, but which PB dll's do I need.  I found
> > some info on the sybase site, but I'm not sure it includes everything.
So
> > far, my list includes:
> >
> > pbvm80.dll
> > libjcc.dll
> > pbdwe80.dll
> >

> > Am I missing anything?
> >
> > TIA - Dave

0
Dave
6/26/2002 10:13:38 PM
I don't think I have the Application Techniques guide for version 8.  I have
the one that came with PB7, but I don't believe I received a copy of it with
version 8.

0
Dave
6/26/2002 10:26:32 PM
It's online @  http://sybooks.sybase.com/iad.html

--

> I don't think I have the Application Techniques guide for version 8.  I
have
> the one that came with PB7, but I don't believe I received a copy of it
with
> version 8.
>
> Dave
> "Terry Dykstra" <dontreply_tddykstra@forestoil.ca> wrote in message
> > See the application techniques guide for a full list of deployment dlls:
> >
> >       Name
> >      Required for
> >
> >       PBVM80.DLL
> >      All
> >
> >       LIBJCC.DLL
> >      All
> >
> >       PBDWE80.DLL
> >      DataWindows and DataStores
> >
> >       PBRTC80.DLL
> >      Rich Text
> >
> >       PBFNT80.INI
> >      Mapping unavailable fonts
> >
> >       PBLAB80.INI
> >      Label DataWindow presentation style predefined formats
> >
> >       PBTRA80.DLL
> >      Database connection tracing
> >

> >       Name
> >      Required for
> >
> >       PBIN780.DLL
> >      INFORMIX I-Net 7
> >
> >       PBIN980.DLL
> >      INFORMIX I-Net 9
> >
> >       PBMSS80.DLL
> >      Microsoft SQL Server 6 and 7
> >
> >       PBO7380.DLL
> >      Oracle 7.3
> >
> >       PBO8480.DLL
> >      Oracle 8.0.x and Oracle8i 8.1.x
> >
> >       PBDIR80.DLL
> >      Sybase DirectConnect
> >
> >       PBSYC80.DLL
> >      Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise CT-LIB
> >
> >       PBSYJ80.DLL
> >      Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise CT-LIB for EAServer deployment
only

> > --
> > Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
> > Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post.
> > MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase
> > Search Google: http://groups.google.com
> >
> > "Dave Ringot" <daver@bwc.com> wrote in message
> > > I'm trying to find a list of deployment dll's for a PB 8 application.
> My
> > > app uses a native database driver for Sybase ASE.  I know I have to
> > install
> > > the Sybase open client libraries, but which PB dll's do I need.  I
found
> > > some info on the sybase site, but I'm not sure it includes everything.
> So
> > > far, my list includes:
> > >
> > > pbvm80.dll
> > > libjcc.dll
> > > pbdwe80.dll
> > >

> > > Am I missing anything?
> > >
> > > TIA - Dave

0
Terry
6/26/2002 10:30:49 PM
Based on your list, I assumed PB8.  All PB dlls (except libjcc.dll) are in
the format pbxxx99.dll, where 99 = 60,70,80 for PB6,PB7,PB8 respectively.

--

> pbfnt80.ini does not exist on my development machine.  I have pbfnt70.dll,
> which I deploy with my pb 7 apps.  Is this an optional component that I
need
> to install from the CD?
>
> Dave
>
> "Terry Dykstra" <dontreply_tddykstra@forestoil.ca> wrote in message
> > See the application techniques guide for a full list of deployment dlls:
> >
> >       Name
> >      Required for
> >
> >       PBVM80.DLL
> >      All
> >
> >       LIBJCC.DLL
> >      All
> >
> >       PBDWE80.DLL
> >      DataWindows and DataStores
> >
> >       PBRTC80.DLL
> >      Rich Text
> >
> >       PBFNT80.INI
> >      Mapping unavailable fonts
> >
> >       PBLAB80.INI
> >      Label DataWindow presentation style predefined formats
> >
> >       PBTRA80.DLL
> >      Database connection tracing
> >

> >       Name
> >      Required for
> >
> >       PBIN780.DLL
> >      INFORMIX I-Net 7
> >
> >       PBIN980.DLL
> >      INFORMIX I-Net 9
> >
> >       PBMSS80.DLL
> >      Microsoft SQL Server 6 and 7
> >
> >       PBO7380.DLL
> >      Oracle 7.3
> >
> >       PBO8480.DLL
> >      Oracle 8.0.x and Oracle8i 8.1.x
> >
> >       PBDIR80.DLL
> >      Sybase DirectConnect
> >
> >       PBSYC80.DLL
> >      Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise CT-LIB
> >
> >       PBSYJ80.DLL
> >      Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise CT-LIB for EAServer deployment
only

> > --
> > Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
> > Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post.
> > MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase
> > Search Google: http://groups.google.com
> >
> > "Dave Ringot" <daver@bwc.com> wrote in message
> > > I'm trying to find a list of deployment dll's for a PB 8 application.
> My
> > > app uses a native database driver for Sybase ASE.  I know I have to
> > install
> > > the Sybase open client libraries, but which PB dll's do I need.  I
found
> > > some info on the sybase site, but I'm not sure it includes everything.
> So
> > > far, my list includes:
> > >
> > > pbvm80.dll
> > > libjcc.dll
> > > pbdwe80.dll
> > >

> > > Am I missing anything?
> > >
> > > TIA - Dave

0
Terry
6/26/2002 10:32:11 PM
It is PB8.  I just don't have a copy of pbfnt80.ini for whatever reason.  I
looked at the contents of pbfnt70.ini though, which doesn't look too
complex.  Is the pbfnt80.ini any different?  If not, I'll just copy the 7.0
version and rename it.

> Based on your list, I assumed PB8.  All PB dlls (except libjcc.dll) are in
> the format pbxxx99.dll, where 99 = 60,70,80 for PB6,PB7,PB8 respectively.
>
> --
> Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
> Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post.
> MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase
> Search Google: http://groups.google.com
>
> "Dave Ringot" <daver@bwc.com> wrote in message
> > pbfnt80.ini does not exist on my development machine.  I have
pbfnt70.dll,
> > which I deploy with my pb 7 apps.  Is this an optional component that I
> need
> > to install from the CD?
> >
> > Dave
> >
> > "Terry Dykstra" <dontreply_tddykstra@forestoil.ca> wrote in message
> > > See the application techniques guide for a full list of deployment
dlls:

> > >       Name
> > >      Required for
> > >
> > >       PBVM80.DLL
> > >      All
> > >
> > >       LIBJCC.DLL
> > >      All
> > >
> > >       PBDWE80.DLL
> > >      DataWindows and DataStores
> > >
> > >       PBRTC80.DLL
> > >      Rich Text
> > >
> > >       PBFNT80.INI
> > >      Mapping unavailable fonts
> > >
> > >       PBLAB80.INI
> > >      Label DataWindow presentation style predefined formats
> > >
> > >       PBTRA80.DLL
> > >      Database connection tracing
> > >

> > >       Name
> > >      Required for
> > >
> > >       PBIN780.DLL
> > >      INFORMIX I-Net 7
> > >
> > >       PBIN980.DLL
> > >      INFORMIX I-Net 9
> > >
> > >       PBMSS80.DLL
> > >      Microsoft SQL Server 6 and 7
> > >
> > >       PBO7380.DLL
> > >      Oracle 7.3
> > >
> > >       PBO8480.DLL
> > >      Oracle 8.0.x and Oracle8i 8.1.x
> > >
> > >       PBDIR80.DLL
> > >      Sybase DirectConnect
> > >
> > >       PBSYC80.DLL
> > >      Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise CT-LIB
> > >
> > >       PBSYJ80.DLL
> > >      Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise CT-LIB for EAServer deployment
> only
> > >

> > > --
> > > Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
> > > Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post.
> > > MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase
> > > Search Google: http://groups.google.com
> > >
> > > "Dave Ringot" <daver@bwc.com> wrote in message
> > My
> > > install
> found
> > So

0
Dave
6/26/2002 10:41:57 PM
Or

1) Open the Help File
2) Select Contents tab
3) Select HTML books

/ck

> It's online @  http://sybooks.sybase.com/iad.html
>
> --
> Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
> Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post.
> MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase
> Search Google: http://groups.google.com
>
> "Dave Ringot" <daver@bwc.com> wrote in message
> > I don't think I have the Application Techniques guide for version 8.  I
> have
> > the one that came with PB7, but I don't believe I received a copy of it
> with
> > version 8.
> >
> > Dave
> > "Terry Dykstra" <dontreply_tddykstra@forestoil.ca> wrote in message
> > > See the application techniques guide for a full list of deployment
dlls:

> > >       Name
> > >      Required for
> > >
> > >       PBVM80.DLL
> > >      All
> > >
> > >       LIBJCC.DLL
> > >      All
> > >
> > >       PBDWE80.DLL
> > >      DataWindows and DataStores
> > >
> > >       PBRTC80.DLL
> > >      Rich Text
> > >
> > >       PBFNT80.INI
> > >      Mapping unavailable fonts
> > >
> > >       PBLAB80.INI
> > >      Label DataWindow presentation style predefined formats
> > >
> > >       PBTRA80.DLL
> > >      Database connection tracing
> > >

> > >       Name
> > >      Required for
> > >
> > >       PBIN780.DLL
> > >      INFORMIX I-Net 7
> > >
> > >       PBIN980.DLL
> > >      INFORMIX I-Net 9
> > >
> > >       PBMSS80.DLL
> > >      Microsoft SQL Server 6 and 7
> > >
> > >       PBO7380.DLL
> > >      Oracle 7.3
> > >
> > >       PBO8480.DLL
> > >      Oracle 8.0.x and Oracle8i 8.1.x
> > >
> > >       PBDIR80.DLL
> > >      Sybase DirectConnect
> > >
> > >       PBSYC80.DLL
> > >      Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise CT-LIB
> > >
> > >       PBSYJ80.DLL
> > >      Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise CT-LIB for EAServer deployment
> only
> > >

> > > --
> > > Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
> > > Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post.
> > > MySybase http://my.sybase.com/mysybase
> > > Search Google: http://groups.google.com
> > >
> > > "Dave Ringot" <daver@bwc.com> wrote in message
> > My
> > > install
> found
> > So

0
Chris

Powerbuilder 8 deployment DLL's
Where can I find the list of deployment DLL's for PB8? Thanks! - Jason I just found it in Chapter 36 of Application Techniques online. Thanks anyway. Maybe this will help someone else :) Name Required for ------------------ ----------------------------------------------------- PBVM80.DLL All LIBJCC.DLL All PBDWE80.DLL DataWindows and DataStores PBRTC80.DLL Rich Text PBFNT80.INI Mapping unavailable fonts PBLAB80.INI Label DataWindow presentation style predefined formats PBTRA8...

PowerBuilder 8 Deployment DLL's #2
I am looking for the list of the DLL files which needs to be shipped to the user (Windows XP) machine during the Application deployment. Thanks in advance: vutkin@exchange.ml.com Look in the HTML books, Application Techniques. There is a section on deploying the application. <Larry Utkin> wrote in message news:40699ca8.2fbb.846930886@sybase.com... > I am looking for the list of the DLL files > which needs to be shipped to the user (Windows XP) > machine during the Application deployment. > Thanks in advance: vutkin@exchange.ml.com ...

DLL's obfuscated using DotFuscator when deployed don't work and the DLL's are easily decompiled. What to do?
I used DotFuscator Community edition that ships with VS2005 to obfuscate some of the DLL's from my PreCompiled website. When I deploy these obfuscated DLL's on the webserver, my site doesn't work. If I revert back to my old DLL's fo my precompiled website, it works fine. Secondly, the DLL's obfuscated with DotFuscator Community Edition are easily decompiled to the original source code using a decompiler like Salamander .NET decompiler (http://www.remotesoft.com/salamander/). Then, whats the use of this DotFuscator if it can't obfuscate the DLL's. Ple...

Which .dll's can cause errors in PB .dll's
I would like to find out which .dll's (not PB .dll's) can cause errors in PB ..dll's - for example in pbvm60.dll. I know that drivers to some HP printers can cause errors in PB programs. Have a nice day! Joanna Any DLL that PB interacts with can result in errors... /ck "Joanna Owczarzak" <windows@poznan.varico.com> wrote in message news:P1Ms22iLCHA.654@forums.sybase.com... > I would like to find out which .dll's (not PB .dll's) can cause errors in PB > .dll's - for example in pbvm60.dll. > I know that drivers to some H...

Upgrading to PB 7.03 DLL's --> Rebuild project generated DLL's???
We have several apps that are all built using windows machine code DLLs and were last compiled / rebuilt when first migrated to pb7. If I upgrade to pb7.03 and then install the latest build 10077 or whatever it is do I need to rebuild all the DLL's? I'm assuming yes and feel more comfortable doing it anyway but it is time consuming and always a risk putting out new DLL's on the network. I did think I read somewhere that one of the fixes or enhancements in 7.03 was faster network execution of DLL's. Is this true? thanks jack Jack, Although it sometimes...

GPF's In PB DLL's
Hello, I have posted already regarding a gpf we encounter in pbrte050.dll. We are currently in the midst of researching several gpf's that are occuring in different PowerBuilder dlls when running our application. We are using PB 5.0.03 (32 Bit) with SQL Anywhere 5.0.03 (build 884). The following are the regularly reported gpfs we are seeing: APP CAUSED AN INVALID PAGE FAULT IN MODULE PBRTF050.DLL @ 0137:10d01c9e APP CAUSED AN INVALID PAGE FAULT IN MODULE PBDWE050.DLL @ 0137:115e6d2a APP CAUSED AN INVALID PAGE FAULT IN MODULE PBDWE050.DLL @ 014F:115e6d2a APP CAUSED AN INVA...

deployment pb dll's
I made a simple proto type of my app. I want to show it. I copied pbvm60.dll and my exe, but when I run it, I get an illegal operation error. If I point the shortcut back to my development dlls it works fine. All it does is read from file and poplate a treeview. There is no database connection yet. What am I missing? Is your prototype using datawindows? If so, include PBDWE60.DLL as well. pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Steve Strong <ucadm.steve@utah.ut.us> wrote in message news:368A7399.D33DB008@utah.ut.us... >I made a simple proto type of my app. I want to show it. I copi...

PB 11 deployment DLL's
Hi -- can someone point me to a list of DLL's I need to deploy with my PB 11 app? Can't find anything on SYBASE.COM. Thanks. There's a section in the Application Techniques HTML book in your Help: Deployment Techniques "Rick" <rickxyz--nospam.zyxcharnes@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:MPG.21ffed6a914e2cb898978b@forums.powersoft.com... > Hi -- can someone point me to a list of DLL's I need to deploy with my > PB 11 app? Can't find anything on SYBASE.COM. Thanks. Thanks much. The two files that I don't see explained there ar...

DLL's for Powerbuilder 8.0
To run executable created from powerbuilder 8.0 which are the dll's needed to be copied?. Thanks for the help in advance. M.B.S Hi, Next time, please post this to a PB newsgroup, this one is for easerver using pb components or clients. Please read Application techniques/Part9 deployment techniques -> PowerBuilder runtime files. Here is a short list (you can find it there): Name Required for PBVM80.DLL All LIBJCC.DLL All PBDWE80.DLL DataWindows and DataStores PBRTC80.DLL Rich Text PBFNT80.INI Mapping unavailable fonts PBLAB80.IN...

PB 8 7039 runtime DLL's
Is there a way to get the PB 8 7038 runtime dll's without uninstalling PB 8.01, re-installing PB 8.0, and then installing the 7039 patch? I'm trying to run Terry Voth's PBL Peeper which requires the 7039 dll's (using the /IGNOREVERSION parameter causes the program to hang while creating a inheritance report). -- Neil Negandhi negandhi@vex.net I don't think so. On Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:42:21 -0500, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general Neil Negandhi <negandhi@vex.net> wrote: >Is there a way to get the PB 8 7038 runtime dll's without unin...

Location of PB dll's for application deployment?
Hi, When deploying a PB 7 app, I would like to put them in <system drive>:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\PowerBuilder But how can I make my .exe know where to find them? Regards, Eelco Hi Eelco, You could add an entry in the registry under the 'App Paths' key. Do a search in the registry for pb70.exe. You'll see a path string value for this key as well. You can do the same for your application. HTH -- Gegroet - Eric Aling [TeamSybase], Cypres Informatisering, The Netherlands Eric's Home & PB Site @ http://www.knoware.nl/users/cypr1...

superreview requested: [Bug 378544] General's Default Feed Viewer's " =?UTF-8?Q?Select=E2=80=A6?=" doesn't use real elipsis
Stuart Morgan <stuart.morgan@alumni.case.edu> has asked Mike Pinkerton <mikepinkerton@mac.com> for superreview: Bug 378544: General's Default Feed Viewer's "Select=E2=80=A6" doesn't use r= eal elipsis https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3D378544 Attachment 264750: changed https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=3D264750&action=3Dedit= ...

superreview granted: [Bug 378544] General's Default Feed Viewer's " =?UTF-8?Q?Select=E2=80=A6?=" doesn't use real elipsis
Mike Pinkerton <mikepinkerton@mac.com> has granted Stuart Morgan <stuart.morgan@alumni.case.edu>'s request for superreview: Bug 378544: General's Default Feed Viewer's "Select=E2=80=A6" doesn't use r= eal elipsis https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3D378544 Attachment 264750: changed https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=3D264750&action=3Dedit ------- Additional Comments from Mike Pinkerton <mikepinkerton@mac.com> rs=3Dpink= ...

What Runtime Dll's needed for PB 10 deployment?
Does anyone know what Runtime DLL's are needed to deploy PowerBuilder 10 app that connects to SyBase 12.5 on the backend? Thanks This exact topic was covered yesterday. Please search for that post "Dlls for deployment with PB10.0.1". <Sm> wrote in message news:4224b4c1.14f5.1681692777@sybase.com... > Does anyone know what Runtime DLL's are needed to deploy > PowerBuilder 10 app that connects to SyBase 12.5 on the > backend? > > Thanks ...

Web resources about - Deployment dll's for PB 8 - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Quality function deployment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... developed QFD in Japan in 1966, when the author combined his work in quality assurance and quality control points with function deployment used ...

Second Facebook Building In Luleå, Sweden, To Test New Rapid Deployment Data Center Concept
... at Facebook’s data center in Luleå, Sweden , will be the first of the social network’s data centers to be built using its new rapid deployment ...

Massive Growth in SMTP STARTTLS Deployment
When we posted in May about the state of STARTTLS deployment, we had no idea that we would see such significant changes to email encryption across ...

Deployment Manager (@redgateDeploy) on Twitter

Children welcome Georgia National Guardsmen home from deployment to Afghanistan - Flickr - Photo Sharing ...
In this photo taken on March 9, 2010 photo, Blake Cochran, left, 7, Brooke Cochran, center, 6, and Bailee Cochran, 3, welcome home Georgia's ...

Rosetta: close orbits to lander deployment (annotated) - YouTube
Animation showing Rosetta’s orbit in the lead up to, during and after lander separation. The animation begins on 1 October 2014, when Rosetta ...

Why, when and how to migrate to Windows 8 - Windows 8 migration, Windows 8 deployment, Windows 8, Windows ...
Windows 8 machines are coming out sometime this fall, but that doesn't mean businesses should shift to panic mode to upgrade their corporate ...

South China Sea: US agrees to spy plane deployment in Singapore
The United States has agreed with Singapore on a first deployment of the US P8 Poseidon spy plane in Singapore this month, in a fresh response ...

Iraq deployment decision in days: Bishop
The national security committee and federal cabinet will meet this week to decide on Australia's deployment to Iraq.

Full fibre NBN deployment costs artificially inflated: NBN Co critic
The cost of rolling out a fibre-to-the-premises NBN may not be as high as that posited by the Coalition government, according to University of ...