Crypto API examples in Powerbuilder.

Hello all.

Does anyone have examples of using the crypto API calls
within from within Powerbuilder to encrypt a string ??

Thanks in advance.
0
davepylatuk

davepylatuk@centurysystems.net wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> Does anyone have examples of using the crypto API calls
> within from within Powerbuilder to encrypt a string ??
>
> Thanks in advance.

http://www.topwizprogramming.com
Check the "Free Code" section, and send a thanks to the author. :)
0
Jason

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

PowerBuilder Examples
I'm looking for examples done in PowerBuilder for Visual Basic in order for me to see the structure. I want to get the feeling to see if it's a good tool for my programming day to day. I'm sorry. You have me very confused - an easy thing to do on a monday. You want examples of PowerBuilder for Visual Basic? PowerDesigner for Visual Basic? PowerBuilder compared to Visual Basic? I'm afraid I don't understand what you;re asking for. regards, Bill <Eddy_Mitchell> wrote in message news:6A118936AEB574650080DBCF85256BA3.0080DBE385256BA3@webforums... > ...

Powerbuilder 5 to Powerbuilder 10

Oracle API in PowerBuilder
I'm not sure if anyone has ever tried to use the Oracle API in PB before. If you have, I could really use your help. Here is the documented Oracle function that I want to use as an external function in PB (and there are more but I want to successfully call the first one before I move on): sword OCIEnvInit ( OCIEnv **envhpp, ub4 mode, size_t xtramemsz, dvoid **usrmempp ); envhpp (OUT) A pointer to a handle to the environment. mode (IN) Specifies initialization of an environment mode. xtramemsz (IN) Specifies the am...

Moving from PowerBuilder 6.5 to PowerBuilder 10
Hi, I have an application developed in PB6.5 and due to changing requirements application has to be switched to PB10. There when I am trying to regenerate the contents of my PBL, it is giving error stating: C0042 : cannot compile without valid database signon. This error is coming for few windows but not for the functions I have made in my pbl. It is working perfectly fine for pb6.5. Can you please help me on this. Thanks in advance. Manich First you must to connect to the database by a profile, continue migrate your app. Karla <Manich Tripathi> escribi...

POWERBUILDER API SITE ???
Hi ! From the Sybase docs and from may PB links on the net, a site devoted to API for PB should be found at the following addresses: * http://newebsolutions.com/api/ or http://www.newebsolutions.com/api/ * http://choa.com/api/index.html But I don't find them at the above URL's. Does somebody know if this site is down (or dead ?) for now on, or if a new link exists (but is not mentionned) ? Tanks! mailto:jdessart@consultant.com Don Salomon, who was the author of these sites, informed me that he has closed them down since he is no ...

POWERBUILDER API SITE ???
Hi ! From the Sybase docs and from may PB links on the net, a site devoted to API for PB should be found at the following addresses: * http://newebsolutions.com/api/ or http://www.newebsolutions.com/api/ * http://choa.com/api/index.html But I don't find them at the above URL's. Does somebody know if this site is down (or dead ?) for now on, or if a new link exists (but is not mentionned) ? Tanks! mailto:jdessart@consultant.com Don Salomon, who was the author of these sites, informed me that he has closed them down since he is no ...

Powerbuilder SCC API
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------AC7E49CEA38415C52F49A286 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, I wanted some information about the SCC API. What can I do with this interface?, and where can I find a list of exported functions? I have been searching the Sybase site and didn't found this information. Thanks in advance. --------------AC7E49CEA38415C52F49A286 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="mguerrero.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for ...

DBRemote API from PowerBuilder
Hi , Does anyone know how to call DBRemote using an API from within PowerBuilder ? Thanks in advance Steen Jakobsen /DM software ...

Powerbuilder
We're developing a to-sell-system for the restaurants industry. The system has PC and handheld (PocketPC) interfaces. I would like to use PowerBuilder to develop the UI, but I need to know if it is supported the development for the handhelds interface too?? and which specialized (good looking) forms or buttons I could use for the development?? This forum is for source code control questions - better to post in the general forum.. -- Evita R. Chapa Senior Systems Analyst II Command Technologies, Inc. <Mynor_Paredes> wrote in message news:F5DFEA0D01AB9EB700...

Powerbuilder
Is there some kind of construct in Powerbuilder 8 like the hashtable in Java? Jan Erik On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:11:15 +0100, "Jan Erik Hermansen" <jeh@susoft.no> wrote: The closest thing there is is the binary tree in the PFC. It's a little more work than a hashtable, but it works well enough. In a nutshell, you create a node and set the value and the key in it, then add the node to the tree. HTH, Larry Molter Diabetic Supply of USA >Is there some kind of construct in Powerbuilder 8 like the hashtable in >Java? > > >Jan Erik >...

Powerbuilder Example Code
Hi, Does anyone have example code of a Powerbuilder server object (Activex component) running in Jaguar? -- ------------------------------ Steve Schaber schaber@vnet.net ...

Web resources about - Crypto API examples in Powerbuilder. - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles