Code Migration from Powerbuilder 5.0 to 9.0

Was wondering whether anyone can provide any information on
this. Any info at all is welcomed thks :)
0
Edward

Try
http://www.teamsybase.net:8083/newsgroups/display.jsp?msgid=3q3spvccn3tdvtr5il532g7k1mka5sng0e@4ax.com.
There's probably more postings. Here's a list of ways to search old
messages:
http://www.techno-kitten.com/Troubleshooting/Anyone_Else_See_It_/anyone_else_see_it_.html#someonehasexperiencedit.

Good luck,

On 7 May 2004 02:32:18 -0700, Edward wrote:

>Was wondering whether anyone can provide any information on
>this. Any info at all is welcomed thks :)

See the PB Troubleshooting Guide at the Sandbox
^ ^
o o
=*=
0
Terry
5/7/2004 1:28:46 PM
I migrated PB 6.5 to PB 9.0.. and work great...
I recommend you... migrate PB 5.0 to PB 6.0 or PB 6.5 and then open the
project in PB 9.0 with "Existing Application" in Target folder...

LRA

<Edward> escribi� en el mensaje news:409b57a2.50b4.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Was wondering whether anyone can provide any information on
> this. Any info at all is welcomed thks :)

0
Luis
5/7/2004 4:44:12 PM
Any specific reason you recommend the PB6 stop? The theory is that a
direct migration is feasible.

Let us know,

On 7 May 2004 09:44:12 -0700, "Luis Ramirez Adasme" <lramirez@lra.cl>
wrote:

>I migrated PB 6.5 to PB 9.0.. and work great...
>I recommend you... migrate PB 5.0 to PB 6.0 or PB 6.5 and then open the
>project in PB 9.0 with "Existing Application" in Target folder...
>
>LRA
>
><Edward> escribi� en el mensaje news:409b57a2.50b4.1681692777@sybase.com...
>> Was wondering whether anyone can provide any information on
>> this. Any info at all is welcomed thks :)

See the PB Troubleshooting Guide at the Sandbox
^ ^
o o
=*=
0
Terry
5/8/2004 3:15:03 AM
Hey thanks all for your help :)

> Any specific reason you recommend the PB6 stop? The theory
> is that a direct migration is feasible.
>
> Let us know,
>
> Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten
>
> On 7 May 2004 09:44:12 -0700, "Luis Ramirez Adasme"
> <lramirez@lra.cl> wrote:
>
> >I migrated PB 6.5 to PB 9.0.. and work great...
> >I recommend you... migrate PB 5.0 to PB 6.0 or PB 6.5 and
> then open the >project in PB 9.0 with "Existing
> Application" in Target folder... >
> >LRA
> >
> ><Edward> escribi=f3 en el mensaje
> news:409b57a2.50b4.1681692777@sybase.com... >> Was
> wondering whether anyone can provide any information on >>
> this. Any info at all is welcomed thks :)
>
> Sequel's Sandbox: http://www.techno-kitten.com
> Home of PBL Peeper, a free PowerBuilder Developer's
> Toolkit.  Version 2.2.06 now available at the Sandbox
> See the PB Troubleshooting Guide at the Sandbox
> ^ ^
> o o
> =3d*=3d
0