chinese character in rich text control and text control

I have a chinese character in either rich text control or text control. The
character is look fine if it is a small size (10, 12), however when the font
size is changed bigger (36 or 72), the character is out of shape(many dot,
not smooth). Is anyone has any idea to print a bigger chinese character from
pb7.03.

0
teo

Rich Text DataWindow In Rich Text Control
Hi, is there a way to take the contents of a rich text data window and put it into a rich text edit control? Thanks, Cliff ...

Pasting text from Mac apps into rich text controls pastes plain text
Name: Bob Product: Firefox Summary: Pasting text from Mac apps into rich text controls pastes plain text Comments: Using: Mac OS X 10.6 and Firefox 3.5 and 3.6 beta 1 Steps to reproduce: * Write text in Text Edit, Yojimbo, etc using rich text (e.g. font sizes, bold, italics) * Open Gmail in Firefox and compose an email * Copy and paste the text you created from the other Mac app into Firefox Observed: text is pasted in as plain text Expected: converts the rich text to appropriate rich text in the control, like Safari does This is a huge pain when e.g. writing release n...

Text does not wrap correctly in rich text control
Hi, I'm having this problem: 'Text does not wrap correctly in rich text control'. I'm using PB10.5.1. I've done some research on the Web and tried: set the following variable in the pb.ini file: [RichText] PageSizeAsControlSize=1 Should I install PB10.5.2? Does it resolve the problem? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Joan A bit more description about the problem. I have a rich text control in my app. I have tried to set property to 'Wordwrap, which dosen't work. I have tried to set the following variable in the pb.ini file: ...

How to get a text from rich text edit control ?
It does not have a such property as 'Text'. So how can I catch in to variable whatever user types ? Thanks. string ls_text this.SelectTextAll() ls_text = this.SelectedText() On Thu, 24 May 2001 11:43:44 -0400, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general yt <tyuriy@aol.com> wrote: >It does not have a such property as 'Text'. So how can I catch in to >variable whatever user types ? > >Thanks. > > Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.needhim.org ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_news...

How to populate other text controls by losing focus of one text control
 Hi All,Iam new to ASP.net. Here is a small illustration about my prob. I have 3 text controls in a page i.e which represents zip,city,state. I want to populate city and state after entering zipcode into zip text control i.e something like focus lost event on zip text control. Any solution regarding this thanks and regards,vijaycanaan How about OnTextChange: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa710190(VS.71).aspx EricPascarello.com | Twitter epascarello | LinkedIn Hi vijaycanaan We can capture the following event when TextBox  lost focus: On Server-Side:We...

PowerBuilder Rich Text Control
Hello group, I have a problem.... I am trying to save the contents of a rich text control in an sqlserver table through jaguar. The problem is with a specific text column. Sql Server "sees" that column as text whereas in powerbuilder i see that column as char(32767). When the update statement executes then jaguar reports the following error: ******************************************************* **** EAS SERVER 4.2 (ERROR LOG) ********* ******************************************************* Sep 22 14:27:51 2003: Bind parameter value for ':1' is too big (10434) ...

Fix broken text wrapping and control input text length in TextBox control
Hi! I'm developing a(nother; it's my second!) ASP.NET application that right now is giving me fits. On one of my screens, the user needs to be able to enter large amounts of text into three database fields. The database fields are all char(350). I'm having two problems with this. First of all, I found that when editing an existing record, text in the fields would wrap in a manner similar to this: Wow, what a sorryperformance! The text box is much wider than the text "Wow, what a sorry", so I couldn't figure out why the text was wrapping. I tried setting the Columns property to 90 (which...

RTE control margin error when printing (Rich Text Control)
Where I work, we are using PB5 over an Oracle database. There are several documents managed with RTE controls that are saved in the database. Over W9x we have no problem to print these documents. However, when we use Windows XP, some documents get their margins changed with no rule, and the whole document gets unfit. Has anybody had any problem with margins and RTE ? Thanks . Yes, one example is when you use ReplaceText that causes a word wrap. The failure comes in a couple of flavors, but it end result is the document becomes unfit. One workaround is to replace te...

MS Publisher / Word-like textframe web control... flowing text between text controls
Does anyone know of an ASP.Net web control capable of linking text boxes/frames together similarly to the Publisher & Word textframe objects (via the NextLinkedTextFrame property in Publisher or the TextFrame.Next property in Word)? The goal is to have text flow from one textbox into another. Thx.....

Show hidden characters in rich text control
I am using PB 6.5 to develop my application in Chinese windows. When I set the hidden character (spaces, tabs etc.) to visible in a rich text edit control, some of these characters become Chinese characters! Do you have any idea to slove this problem? Charles ...

How to programmatically add user control to the middle of text inside Literal text control ? Pls help...
Greetings fellow programmers,I greatly appreciate all the help I can get. Here is the problem.I have a function that pulls content from the database and put the content into a literal control. Somewhere in that content, I need to insert a user control (bla.ascx). Ideally, I want to use string.replace to find the location where I want to insert the user control. But I can't... there is no such option on the literal control methods and properties.Do I have to overwrite render method? I'd normally use loadcontrol and add it to the placeholder control, but in this case, I can't dynamically ...

Show hidden characters in rich text edit control
I am using PB 6.5 to develop my application in Chinese windows. When I set the hidden character (spaces, tabs etc.) to visible in a rich text edit control, some of these characters become Chinese characters! Do you have any idea to slove this problem? Charles ...

rich text control
i want code for rich text control like we have it for asp.net that makes bold,italic,underline    Mark As Answer If my reply helped you. Hi,Take a look here http://www.freetextbox.com/ Mehedi HasanMark as answer if the post meets your requirement!  FCKEditor is a popular open-source one: http://www.fckeditor.net/ Hi, Forgot to add the following articles in my previous post  http://www.codeproject.com/jscript/htmlarea.asp http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/HtmlEditor.asp http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/text_area_control.asp ...

rich text control
hi is there a rich text control available in .net 1.1 - ie similar to the one on this very forum ? I have a memo field that i would like users be able to enter in a wysiwyg type entry basically exactly as this forums entry box - anyone know of such a freely available control thanks The one used on this site is FreeTextBox. There are also other RTEs like FCKeditor. HTH,RyanRyan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question thanks for your quick reply im really looking for a royalty free example - no need for all the bells and whistles just simple co...

Web resources about - chinese character in rich text control and text control - sybase.powerbuilder.general

List of Killzone characters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cpl. Dante Garza is a loyal, optimistic and likable character- an effective team player. A close companion of Sev, the pair have served together ...

Mal Brough hangs by a thread as Malcolm Turnbull faces first character test as PM
Malcolm Turnbull's 11-week-old prime ministership is facing a serious character test heading into the final day of Parliament for the year, with ...

Tyson Fury: The colourful character making heavyweight boxing interesting again
Tyson Fury has vowed to be the &quot;most charismatic champion since Muhammad Ali&quot; - and on that front, the colourful Brit is a big chance. ...

Seinfeld stars send in-character video messages to man dying of cancer
One of the many reasons why Seinfeld was and remains such a great show is that Jerry and his cohort of main characters were supported by a seemingly ...

J.K. Rowling just set the record straight on the most controversial character in the 'Harry Potter' series ...
"Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling just weighed in on a raging debate over the character of Severus Snape. After years of hating the Dark Arts ...

5 Walking Dead Characters That Could Die In The Midseason Finale
On Sunday night, The Walking Dead will bring Season 6 to a half-close with the midseason finale, and even the most braindead of fans knows this ...

The Music Of ‘Carol’: “It Shows What’s In The Eyes Of These Characters” Says Composer Carter Burwell
Some composers obsess over minimizing their scores in exchange for the drama onscreen, but Carter Burwell always leaves the moviegoer with a ...

Here's every Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir character trailer
The Odin Sphere remake is coming as early as January in Japan (later in the year elsewhere), and Atlus is sufficiently pumping us up with character ...

Adobe upgrades Photoshop, Premiere Pro, adds stunning Fuse CC 3D character-creation tool
Adobe continues to make good on its side of the subscription deal by delivering solid updates across the board for its Creative Suite applications ...

Snoopy Vs. Spongebob: The Numbers Behind Macy's Thankgiving Day Parade Characters
Each adorable, inflated behemoth generates big revenue for their franchises. Here’s a look at the numbers behind Macy's giant character balloons. ...