Can't get Zero Hex Satisfaction - I'm trying and I'm trying and...

Hey, how can I get a Zero byte into a Blob? I've tried the following:

b = blob(space(1), EncodingUTF8!)
blobedit(b, 1, blob('~h00', EncodingUTF8!))

BlobEdit fails when the value is 0H. It's working for other values.

....and I have rebooted, debugged, sent my daily greetings to the Sybase
Management, changed music and socks, so I'm out of ideas...

I'm using PB10, build 6064.

Thanks for any tip

0
Nutshell

The way I've found:

blob lb_byte0
integer li_0

li_0 = 0
lb_byte0 = blob("aa")
BlobEdit ( lb_byte0, 1, li_0)
lb_byte0 = blobmid(lb_byte0,1,1)

Josep.

> Hey, how can I get a Zero byte into a Blob? I've tried the
> following:
>
> b = blob(space(1), EncodingUTF8!)
> blobedit(b, 1, blob('~h00', EncodingUTF8!))
>
> BlobEdit fails when the value is 0H. It's working for
> other values.
>
> ...and I have rebooted, debugged, sent my daily greetings
> to the Sybase Management, changed music and socks, so I'm
> out of ideas...
>
> I'm using PB10, build 6064.
>
> Thanks for any tip

0
Josep
2/23/2006 9:57:23 AM
Hi Josep and thanks for your helpful reply!

<Josep> skrev i meddelandet news:43fd8703.6470.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Hi,
>
> The way I've found:
>

> blob lb_byte0
> integer li_0
>
> li_0 = 0
> lb_byte0 = blob("aa")
> BlobEdit ( lb_byte0, 1, li_0)
> lb_byte0 = blobmid(lb_byte0,1,1)
>

> Josep.
>

> > Hey, how can I get a Zero byte into a Blob? I've tried the
> > following:
> >
> > b = blob(space(1), EncodingUTF8!)
> > blobedit(b, 1, blob('~h00', EncodingUTF8!))
> >
> > BlobEdit fails when the value is 0H. It's working for
> > other values.
> >
> > ...and I have rebooted, debugged, sent my daily greetings
> > to the Sybase Management, changed music and socks, so I'm
> > out of ideas...
> >
> > I'm using PB10, build 6064.
> >
> > Thanks for any tip

0
Nutshell

I can't seem to get a skin to work in 3.0.13 that worked fine in 2.1.2. I know I'm doing *something* wrong, but after two weeks of trying, I'm stumped...
Yiikes.  Back again.  I am having the strangest things happen with my skins now.  Images specified in a css file no longer show up.  When I enter a specific path into my ascx file (assuming the skin folder as the root directory), and upload the skin, to me, it appears to not be parsing at all.  When I 'Apply' the skin, any of my skins, I get nothing.  If I add the above image file to the ascx file, upload, parse and apply, I get an 'x' bad image, and when I click properties, the location of the image file is stating it is in the dotnetnuke/ rooot folder....

I'm trying to update a GridView by using an Update Panel. Can't get the update to work.
Even when the GridView first loads, none of the new rows that I have added to the database will show up. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.  Code:<asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" />        <asp:UpdatePanel runat="server" id="UpdatePanel" updatemode="Conditional">        <Triggers>            <asp:AsyncPostBackTrigger controlid="btnRefresh" eventname="Click"...

Can't terminate an application in the 'except' portion of a 'try..except' [Edit]
I'm a long time Delphi 5 user, recently switched to Delphi XE... and I'm having trouble getting a program to terminate if an exception is raised. Here's the code: procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject); begin try DFCom.Open except showmessage('Invalid Com Port number'); application.Terminate; end; end; In this code, 'DFCom' is an async serial port device. If the exceptino occurs, I want to notify the user via the 'showmessage' mechanism, and then abort the program. When I run this (with an invalid port number assigned to...

''''''''''''''''''''

Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox
Name: Ram Babu Email: rambabu234sonuataoldotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox Comments: Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox. Let me know why is it happening . . I'm waiting your urgent response, about this because I use to work on firefox browser, So hurryup, I need its very urgent thanks for favour Ram Babu Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox...

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

I'm getting a 'Login failed...' error when trying to open my database from my default.aspx.vb file..
Good morning, When I start my browser and try to open my (SQL Server 2000) database, using the 'Integrated Windows Authentication' method, I get the following error msg: [SqlException: Login failed for user 'MYDOMAIN\ASPNET'.]. Where DOMAIN = MYDOMAIN and USER = ASPNET I have made this user known to the SQL Server 2000... I opened my browser and executed the following function, which is in my default.aspx.vb file: Public Function checkuser(ByVal userName As String, ByVal password As String) As Boolean Dim strConnection As String = _ "Data Source=local...

'''''

Various sites try to get me to 'update my browser' even though I'm running Friefox 3.6.8
Name: Email: drx2robinsonattalktalkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Various sites try to get me to 'update my browser' even though I'm running Friefox 3.6.8 Comments: Various sites, especially Youtube and Google Font Directory, either pop up to tell me my browser needs updating, and is 'unsupported'(Youtube),or will not let me enter at all, on the same grounds (Google Fonts). The link to Whatbrowser that the Google Font Directory site pointed me to told me that I am apparently running Firefox 2, when I know that I am actually running 3.6.8. Is this simply...

I'm trying to add a CalendarExtender (from the ajaxControlToolkit) within an UpdatePanel control, but everytime I try triggering the calendar extender the updatepanel would refresh and i wouldn't be a
  I'm trying to add a CalendarExtender (from the ajaxControlToolkit) within an UpdatePanel control, but everytime I try triggering the calendar extender the updatepanel would refresh and i wouldn't be able to choose a date.   HELP! Hi dude try to use this its simple if any problem occurs send me your code i solve the problemRemember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you. Sorry? I don't understand, use what? <asp:TextBox ID="txtedate" runat="server" CssClass="textcss"></asp:TextBox><...

Web resources about - Can't get Zero Hex Satisfaction - I'm trying and I'm trying and... - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Satisfaction theory of atonement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... style . The references used may be made clearer with a different or consistent style of citation , footnoting , or external linking . The satisfaction ...

No Satisfaction: Advertising, Privacy Concerns Sink Facebook In Study By ACSI, ForeSee
... is unobtrusive and that ads are interesting to users are coming up short, according to the results of the July 2013 American Customer Satisfaction ...

Companies struggling with customer satisfaction on Facebook
... for customer service. Zendesk surveyed more than 30,000 companies and their customers about customer service behavior, finding that the satisfaction ...

Satisfaction At Work (@sat_at_work) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Satisfaction At Work @ sat_at_work ...

The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Hampton Live 1981 OFFICIAL - YouTube
From the album "Hampton Coliseum (Live 1981)" available from http://www.StonesArchive.com The Rolling Stones performing ʺ(I Can't Get No) Satisfactionʺ ...

Satisfaction for fans as Rolling Stones announce national tour
Adelaide is no longer the only place to see the Rolling Stones next year as a full national - and Auckland - tour has been announced.

Scoreboard: Job satisfaction
Better-than-expected employment data sent Wall Street to fresh record highs, while the ECB kept rates at record lows.

Fading Gigolo review: Can't get no satisfaction
Fading Gigolo has moments of whimsy and specks of philosophical consideration.

Rolling Stones fans and Hanging Rock businesses get no satisfaction as gig is cancelled
Two "massive" Rolling Stones had their dreams dashed with the news that the concert they had booked for had been cancelled - the second time ...