All my task list entries were gone!, powerbuilder is getting closed when i click on the Task list icon

Hi all

I am using PB 10.2.0 Build 7516. I have created a list of Tasks using the
Task List for my current workspace. But suddenly when I click on the Task
List icon the PB is getting closed, Application error occurs.

How to recover my Task List!!, How to solve this issue,

Any body have idea, pls share it with me

TIA
Rammurali Krishnan B

0
Rammurali

Task Lists / Check Lists
Hi, I have a user who previously (GW 6) was able to change a mail into a Task and this would then appear in the Calendar. Since GW7, when we change an item into a Task, any attachement fails to open. Is this a known problem? I am able to replicate this on several PC's. I thought, maybe, this functionality had been changed and you had to move items into your Checklist. The attachments open fine by the way. I noticed when you move an item to Checklist, you get a due on date. Is is possible that Checklist items can appear in your Calender. It would make sense to me, that as you give the item a date, then it should appear in your Calendar. Is this likely to be included in the SP1 client. Regards Chris --____VTACZGQCCWOJGVCLJKTK____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Sat, 16 Dec 2005 14:53:31 +0100" Chris, ftf 5 resolve this issue.... Regards >>> El d=EDa jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2005 a las 11:37, en el mensaje = <hHbof.11142$ME5.10059@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, <chris.bragg@ssh.co.uk= > escribi=F3: Hi, I have a user who previously (GW 6) was able to change a mail into a = Task=20 and this would then appear in the Calendar. Since GW7, when we change = an=20 item into a Task, any attachement fails to open. Is this a known=20 problem? I am able to replicate this on sever...

List of lists (listing of)
Ted In the great List 'o lists., is there something which is along the lines of "Personal organisers" ? I have googled and found others - just wondering about the lists and couldn't see anything in there I have a intense, executive type who's after something along the lines of Lotus' personal organiser. Don't know why she wants to change from it when I know she already has it installed. Anybody else got suggestions for a good one? (and dont't ask what I mean by good - it's not for me - perhaps I mean effective) In grc.techtalk, Baz...

Lightning
Name: Matthew Evatt Email: mevattatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Lightning - Indented Tasks on Task List Comments: Could you please try to incorporate task indention on the task list portion of Lightning? As an example, please see how tasks are handled in Franklin Covey's PlanPlus for Outlook. Thanks, Matthew Evatt Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you w...

Viewing Only Uncompleted Tasks in Task List
Name: Wayne Fannon Email: wfannonatchandlersystemsincdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Viewing Only Uncompleted Tasks in Task List Comments: When viewing tasks, there is an option to show "overdue" tasks, "completed" tasks, etc. There is not an option for "uncompleted tasks" which I think would be the most useful filter of all. I don't usually want to see the tasks I've already completed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/...

How to print folder list and task list
--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I need to find a method to print or export the subject of items contained = in my folders and tasks list. Is there anyway to do this? I'm trying to = find a quick method to show my supervisor a listing of tasks that I and my = subordinates have. Is there any way to print or extract just the list?? Thanks for any help! Bill Atkins --____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____WHPEPQYSAQXEHDGESJXG____" ...

Re: Adding tasks to task list
Hi, i have tried to add a new task to my task list by clicking on it but im not able to specify the file and line number for the task how am i supposed to do it?Theres always a better way of doing things,Cheers, You can't add the filename or line number for tasks you add yourself. What you can do is use a comment token in the file right above or below the line you want to mark: //TODO: your description here If you modify the Task List View (right-click, View) to enable viewing TODO comments, then you'll see it show up in the task list the way you want it to.Darrell Norto...

How to display All Tasks in VS2005 Task List?
My Task List only displays tasks for the open files. Do I have to open each file to find out if there is a task? Is there a way to display All Tasks for the Solution (or Project)?  Thanks,  Dave Unfortunately for C# projects the default is only for open files.  You could do a Find in Files (CTRL + SHIFT + F) for // TODO or the other Task comment tokens (found in Tools -> Options -> Environment -> Task List).Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you!...

Deleting old tasks in Task notifcation list
In our environment,I have some old tasks which are not been claimed or acted upon, so, is there a way where I can remove the pending tasks from the task notification list. One scenario can be like,there is a access request for a particular user which is not yet approved/rejected.After some days user is terminated from the organization. Approval for access request is still in pending. I want to remove these pending tasks for deleted user from task notification. Anyone faced such kind of issue. -- buddycool ------------------------------------------------------------------...

NDPI.Tasks Task List PA Released
All, I've posted the first public version of the NDPI.Tasks module for DNN 3.x.  It was built against 3.13 and I'm running it in both 3.12 and 3.13 with no problems.   Detials about the module and a working copy can be found here: http://www.ndpi.com/ProductsServices/DotNetNuke/Modules/NDPITasks/tabid/71/Default.aspx   Download of the PA is here: http://www.ndpi.com/ProductsServices/DotNetNuke/Downloads/tabid/68/Default.aspx   Support Forum: http://www.ndpi.com/Support/Forum/tabid/66/Default.aspx   I hope to have the source cleaned up and available later ...

Task list showing comment tasks in VS2005
Hi all, trying to figure something out in the new IDE. Currently, I can only view my TODO and HACK comments when I have the page with the comments open. Obviously, this is pretty useless when dealing with large-scale apps. In VS2003 I could right-click the task windo and "Show All". Is that feature still in VS2005, has it been moved, or am I just not seeing it? Thanks!Shawn HubbardEdFinancial Serviceswww.edfinancial.com I have heard the same thing from others about this.  I think someone wrote a script to fix this, but I am not sure where it was.  That feature has changed fr...

Task List
Hi everyone, I'm building a big todo list at the moment that supports multiple users, and one of the things I have to do is make it so that I can assign a task to all users at the same time i.e. in one action. My questions are: how do I ge tthe users to assign it to, presumably I'd iterate through the users table and store each user in an array or something?? Whats the best way to execute the statement? a for loops through the array with single sql statements? Thank you for you're time.   Granville.Granville Barnetthttp://weblogs.asp.net/gbarnettFeel free to ask me any .NE...

List of Lists Gone ?
Does anyone remember the 'list of lists' ( security / utility freeware links ) that used to be at this URL: http://www.gpick.net/lists/ ??? The link has long gone but the site was excellent .... anyone got a new URL for it ? TFAI bri -- EMAIL : brainz90@hotmail.com "Brian Smith" <brainz90@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:a89qe3$eem$1@news.grc.com... > Does anyone remember the 'list of lists' ( security / utility freeware > links ) > that used to be at this URL: > > http://www.gpick.net/lists/ > > ??? It is ...

PowerBuilder List Down?
I have not received any e-mail from the PB List since Friday. Does anyone know if the list is down?? Thanks -- John De Lello DelWare Consulting Group Programming solutions for today's complex problems mailto:DelWare@ct2.nai.net Even I'm facing the same problem. Chinni >On Thu, 15 Oct 1998 07:33:04 -0400, > in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general >John De Lello <DelWare@ct2.nai.net> wrote: >I have not received any e-mail from the PB List since Friday. Does anyone >know if the list is down?? > >Thanks >-- >John De Lello &...

Recurring tasks on task list don't recur
Name: Jennifer Williams Email: jennyatholodeckdotcom Product: Sunbird Summary: Recurring tasks on task list don't recur Comments: I'm very pleased to find your product. I think it will fit my needs, except for one item. I have a lot of recurring tasks in my life, so I tried putting a daily task on the task list. When I completed the task the first day, it was marked as completed. Unfortunately, the entire series of daily tasks was marked as completed, not just that one day's task. I was hoping it would pop up on my task list again the next day, but it didn&#...

Task list
Name: Charlie Product: Sunbird Summary: Task list Comments: Currently Sunbird provides a single task list with no functions with which to organize it. It would be nice to be able to create a master task list of ALL things that need to get done, and then have options as to how they are displayed on the screen. For example, some days I only want to see the current day's items and nothing else and others I may want to see everything due between now and Friday. Basically, Sunbird gives options in viewing events during the current day, for the week, or the month (buttons at ...

Task List
Private assembly. Standard task list for personal or work-related errand you want to track through completion. The task list supports three customisable styles for reporting in the task list: ..TaskDueToday { font-family: Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 11px; font-weight: normal; color: blue; } ..TaskOverDue { font-family: Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 11px; font-weight: normal; color: red; } ..TaskCompleted { font-family: Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 11px; font-weight...

Task list
Sunbird 0.3 installation dropped my task list. Can someone tell me what file holds these? I don't seen anything in my Sunbird profile. How can I import them? I've looked around on mozilla.org without luck. TIA. ...

Lists of Lists?
I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me find it. Daze N. Knights wrote: > I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me find it. Is that a request to bail out Google for you? ;-) http://lists.gpick.com/ On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 01:38:49 -0500, Lisa <noreply@noreply.com> wrote: >Daze N. Knights wrote: >> I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me find it. > >Is that a request to bail out Google for you? ;-) > >http://lists.gpick.com/ Just did a Google search for it. It's the 2nd entry ;-) http://www.google.com.hk/search?hl=zh-TW&q=%22list+of+lists%22&meta= Andreas (*-*) In grc.techtalk Lisa wrote: > Daze N. Knights wrote: >> I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me >> find it. > > Is that a request to bail out Google for you? ;-) I managed to resist the temptation... <BEG> (and I've been there before Daze :-) ) > http://lists.gpick.com/ Lisa wrote: > Daze N. Knights wrote: > >> I've lost my bookmark for Lists of Lists and Google is helping me find >> it. > > > Is that a request to bail out Google for you? ;-) > > http://lists.gpick.com/ Yes, and thank you, Lisa. Andreas (*-*) wrote: > On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 01:38:49 -0500, Lisa <noreply@noreply.com> wrote: > > >>Daze N. Kn...

List of List
Could someone please tell me where I can find List of List Thanks Charlie Hatmaker hatmakec@bellsouth.net On Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:53:36 -0500, "Charlie Hatmaker" <hatmakec@bellsouth.net> wrote: >Could someone please tell me where I can find List of List >Thanks >Charlie Hatmaker >hatmakec@bellsouth.net http://lists.gpick.com/ --- B-Twin *********************************************** Spam me and suffer the consequences. "I'm not a bad twin...just better." *********************************************** ...

Where is List of Lists?
My link no longer works. I forgot to bookmark new web page to List of Lists. Joe K writes: > Next time be quicker!!! with reply. Thanks If I had been much quicker, I'd have posted the answer before you posted the question. ;-) Joe K writes: > My link no longer works. I forgot to bookmark new web page to List of Lists. http://lists.thedatalist.com/ Dennis Henderson wrote: > Joe K writes: > >>My link no longer works. I forgot to bookmark new web page to List of Lists. > > > http://lists.thedatalist.com/ Next time be quicker!!! with reply...

List of Lists down?
I just tried to connect, and all I get on lists.gpick.com is a screenful of junk (like opening an exe file in a text editor). Anyone else having this problem? -- Jeff (cut "thetape" to reply) In article <dfbu25$2ekj$1@news.grc.com>, Jeff Layman writes >I just tried to connect, and all I get on lists.gpick.com is a screenful of >junk (like opening an exe file in a text editor). Anyone else having this >problem? Works fine here, including a couple of randomly clicked on internal links. -- GRC Newsgroups/Guidelines/No Regrets: http://www.imilly.com/noregrets.htm From invalid, Reply To works. Kevin A. Kevin A. wrote: > In article <dfbu25$2ekj$1@news.grc.com>, Jeff Layman writes >> I just tried to connect, and all I get on lists.gpick.com is a >> screenful of junk (like opening an exe file in a text editor). Anyone >> else having this problem? > > Works fine here, including a couple of randomly clicked on internal > links. Ok now for me, too. -- Jeff (cut "thetape" to reply) ...

List in list.
I've got a problem. The code looks like that: list_of_something.ShowElement(1).list_of_another.AddElement(1); And in window of Watch I've got message ( I want to watch if element 1 is added to list_of_another): E2315: the class is yet not defined . could You help me with that ? ...

List of lists...
seems to me the go buttons are no avail on the dns tools site. Just looking for an alternate search domain site, checkdomain seems down. -- rdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrd every new beginning is some other beginnings end..................Ric D. Dei Gratia <Rascal@myprivacy.ca> wrote: > seems to me the go buttons are no avail on the dns tools site. > > Just looking for an alternate search domain site, checkdomain seems down. Every Go button on that page works for me. Maybe you have some ad-blocking software that is keeping you from going to one...

lists of lists (down?)
http://lists.gpick.com/ Hi is this page working ok for you if not is tere a similar page or mirror available? thanks mike Wandering aimlessly around grc.shieldsup, I heard mike ridew.. mention: > http://lists.gpick.com/ > Hi is this page working ok for you > if not is tere a similar page or mirror available? LoL is temporarily based at: http://webpages.charter.net/dstockbridge/ Should be back to normal in about a week... -- Don thank you Don "Don Voorhees" <abuse@12078.net> wrote in message news:1rj6fegglpox$.012@12078.net... > W...

Web resources about - All my task list entries were gone!, powerbuilder is getting closed when i click on the Task list icon - sybase.powerbuilder.general

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles