accessing datawindow in composite datawindow

Hi All,
I have a composite datawindow d_comp having two datawindow d_first and
d_second.
Using code, i want to save the content of the d_first and d_second
datawindow content txt format. Is it possible to save the content
using saveasascii or saveas function ??

i was trying to use

dw_comp.object.d_first.saveasascii(ls_temptxfile,"~t","","~n")
but getting error...

Thanks .
-Brijesh
0
Brijesh

if that is really a composite datawindow you should be able
to get a reference to d_first and d_second using getChild().
You get a DataWindowChild which implements saveAs().

HTH

Chris Werner
f+s software gmbh

"Brijesh" <brijesh.kumar77@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi All,
> I have a composite datawindow d_comp having two datawindow d_first and
> d_second.
> Using code, i want to save the content of the d_first and d_second
> datawindow content txt format. Is it possible to save the content
> using saveasascii or saveas function ??
>
> i was trying to use
>
> dw_comp.object.d_first.saveasascii(ls_temptxfile,"~t","","~n")
> but getting error...
>

> Thanks .
> -Brijesh

0